What's new

Saudi Arabia bans Tablighi Jamaat, calls it 'one of the gates of terrorism'

ANI |, Riyadh
Saudi Arabia has banned the Tablighi Jamaat, terming it a "danger to society" and "one of the gates of terrorism".

The country's Minister of Islamic Affairs made an announcement on social media directing the mosques to warn people against associating with them during the Friday sermon.

"His Excellency the Minister of Islamic Affairs, Dr Abdullatif Al_Alsheikh directed the mosques' preachers and the mosques that held Friday prayer temporary to allocate the next Friday sermon 5/6/1443 H to warn against (the Tablighi and Da'wah group) which is called (Al Ahbab)," tweeted Saudi Arabia's Ministry of Islamic Affairs.

The Saudi government also asked mosques to inform people about the danger that Tablighi Jamaat poses to society.

Minister Dr Abdullatif Al Al-Sheikh also directed that the should include a declaration of the "misguidance, deviation and danger of this group" and note that it is one of the "gates of terrorism, even if they claim otherwise."

In addition, it should mention their "most prominent mistakes", that they are a "danger to society" and issue a statement that "affiliation with partisan groups, including (the Tablighi and Da'wah Group) is prohibited in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia."

Tablighi Jamaat, a transnational Sunni Islamic missionary movement that focuses on exhorting Muslims and encouraging fellow members to follow the pure form of Sunni Islam.

Hindustantimes is toilet paper.

Saudis have had connection with actual terrorist groups...
They can be annoying sure, your presepctive
But a terrorist group? Nope

They do preaching work on muslim populace

Sorry what six rules ?
1- Al Kalamat ul Tayyibah
لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
2- Al-Salat (prayers)
3- Al-Zikr and Ilm (ذکر و علم)
4- Honesty in Niyyat (نیت)
5- Continuation of Jama'at and its spreading it
6- Honoring Muslims (اکرام المسلمین)

Can you describe those events please ?
The TJ was funded by Muḥammad Ilyās ibn Muḥammad Ismā‘īl Kāndhlawī Dihlawī when Muslims of subcontinent started campaigns of Islamic movements against the British colonialists and asked for reforms. However after then Brits almost defeated them, most of them put their guns down and prefered to reform the internal community of Muslims.

My point is, despite their hatred of Shias, we shall not forget their fight against Brits. Sauds have no loyalty to the groups that served them for a while. They will throw them into the dustbin of history when it suits them.
TJ (atleast the face of that organization in Pak) is far far away from a secterion though
We are mostly talking about others.

But i know as a matter fact, once TJ was biggest enemy of Wahabism. Unfortunately after Deobandi influence among TJ followers, they almost changed their course.

TJ followers believed that destruction of Masjid un Nabi Neighborhood by Wahabis was an act of Kufr. Time Changes humans and corruption Changes beliefs

Well, I don't see them any longer go around the neighborhood in a group they called "gasht". They would come every Thursday evening to meet me and invite me forcibly to the mosque because "some brothers like me were not attending the mosque". They were an irritating and anti-intellect bunch. For example, once they came during the day with one of them coming to the door saying that "The IT people have come" - IT as in computing". I went to the gate where they were gathered and when talking I told them that I had written a simple operating system. Now it is not everyday in India that someone writes an OS. In fact this was the first OS in India however simple it was. They were not impressed. In fact I think the not-so-minor fact of someone in India, someone in their own neighborhood, having written an OS didn't at all register in their two-brain-cell minds. :lol: For some years they tried to get me amongst their ranks but they had to stop. :D And I think the calls in India in early 2020 during the COVID first wave for the government to ban them must have put the scare in them and they since have stopped going around the neighborhood.

Do they also like to stay the night at Mosque in group for 3-4 days and often travels to other countries to do such thing ?

Al Saud is a Terrorist organisation

Only Great King Faisal was a true Muslim from this family

he famously said I am a old man and all I want to do is pray in Al Aqsa and I will not sit until I achieve my dream

few days later the CIA trained terrorist shot and killed him

Good decision. Religions extremism / Mullaism always lead to degeneration and mental deterioration.

Name a single country in the world that has extreme religious population but doing great otherwise. None.

All successful countries, whether Scandinavian countries, other european countries, US, China, Japan... None of the advanced, successful countries will tolerate that their population gets stuffed with religion instead of real life advance sciences.

Good decision. Religions extremism / Mullaism always lead to degeneration and mental deterioration.

Name a single country in the world that has extreme religious population but doing great otherwise. None.

All successful countries, whether Scandinavian countries, other european countries, US, China, Japan... None of the advanced, successful countries will tolerate that their population gets stuffed with religion instead of real life advance sciences.

Don't confuse people who don't even understand their own religion with true religious practice. Do you really think that what you see in most Islamic countries today is even close to genuine Islam? It is a mockery. Even if these people were Christians or Jews the outcome would have been the same.

Incompetence doesn't have a religion. What have non-religious groups and peoples achieved in Islamic nations? Nothing. These are incompetent people. Religious and non-religious alike.

Last edited:
Don't confuse people who don't even understand their own religion with true religious practice. Do you really think that what you see in most Islamic countries today is even close to genuine Islam? It is a mockery. Even if these people were Christians or Jews the outcome would have been the same.
bhai khuda ka wasta wo konsa secret islam hai jo baki hai ? akher wo konsi aysy patari main band hai jisy kholna baki hai ? islam is open not a secret society . ager islam in logoon ko theek nhi kar saka to phir kinko kary ga ?

for god sake religion is personal issue between a person and god .

if it was a political then there was politics in quran . when god completing the religion on earth how can god did not provide info on politics ?

these all problems started when people start using islam for own thoughts or benifits like ghazali /moududi /hassan al banna ETC

bhai khuda ka wasta wo konsa secret islam hai jo baki hai ? akher wo konsi aysy patari main band hai jisy kholna baki hai ? islam is open not a secret society . ager islam in logoon ko theek nhi kar saka to phir kinko kary ga ?

for god sake religion is personal issue between a person and god .

if it was a political then there was politics in quran . when god completing the religion on earth how can god did not provide info on politics ?

these all problems started when people start using islam for own thoughts or benifits like ghazali /moududi /hassan al banna ETC

That is exactly my point. Islam, Christianity, Buddhism etc. cannot fix broken, corrupt and incompetent people.

Don't blame religion for incompetence, nepotism and corruption. Islam doesn't teach a Mullah to practice corruption. This is a choice made by people.

We are people that would sell kidney and country in exchange for a foreign Western passport. Does Islam teach any of this? We are the problem.

That is exactly my point. Islam, Christianity, Buddhism etc. cannot fix broken, corrupt and incompetent people.

Don't blame religion for incompetence, nepotism and corruption. Islam doesn't teach a Mullah to practice corruption.
when ever someone try to mix religion with politics they failed and society corrupts . paksitanis are still confuse between sin and crime . politics even break wars between SAHAB E KARAM . hum kis khet ki mooli hain .

Do they also like to stay the night at Mosque in group for 3-4 days and often travels to other countries to do such thing ?

I believe their staying in the mosque is for 40 days and in South Asia is called Chilla. Yes they travel to other countries to do their preaching. When there was a controversy about the TJ's international headquarters in Delhi early last year there were found to be more than 5000 participants in the gathering and they were from various countries including Central Asia.

---

@Muhammed45, I will reply tomorrow because I am logging-off.

when ever someone try to mix religion with politics they failed and society corrupts . paksitanis are still confuse between sin and crime . politics even break wars between SAHAB E KARAM . hum kis khet ki mooli hain .

Coming back to the topic. I have an issue with TJ mindset. It is not of this day and age. You cannot leave your family and house to go on a dawah trip to preach and hope that Allah will look after your family. That is literally the mindset of TJ. It doesn't work like that. Even Allah commands you to first take care of your daily affairs before preaching etc.

Back
Top Bottom