What's new

Saudi Arabia apologises over beheading: Indonesia

I spend 20 years in Saudia and I know one thing..........all rules for foreigners nothing apply if you are Saudi citizen. I respect Saudis a lot but please do not talk about Law which apply only for non Saudi people. Like I said I spend 20 years in Saudia and I think rule is for everyone no only for foreigners.

How many centuries it took for dungeon infested countries to change it ? :)

btw i would say a death penalty is a death be it by any means.

To Long that is the point?

Oh was that a pot shot at European countries:O?

Make you feel better cuz they USE to do it.

:):)

I spend 20 years in Saudia and I know one thing..........all rules for foreigners nothing apply if you are Saudi citizen. I respect Saudis a lot but please do not talk about Law which apply only for non Saudi people. Like I said I spend 20 years in Saudia and I think rule is for everyone no only for foreigners.

what do you mean? If a saudi kills another saudi does not get punishment??

well it is the way how one sees things. death penalty is death penalty. inhuman or not is debatable. nations having rule of no death penalty term all other nations as inhuman over death penalty.

Surprising so many posters are comfortable with one of the worst ways to administer the death penalty . --By beheading . Most civilian executions --Lethal injection, hanging etc if undertaken by an experienced executioner cause instant death. Justice is always administered keeping in mind- The law in its majesty does not seek vengeance.

The very idea of "humane" executions is to ensure only the guilty suffers for his guilt not countless other men from thinking about his horrible fate. The "deterrent" argument is quite weak , afterall a person may commit murder out of several compulsions , not necessarily in cold -blood and as far as reports go most of these Saudi cases deal with migrants who in their desperation commited these unpardonable crimes.

Beheading is certainly not the most brutal of executions --- some of the execution methods in say for example ancient India like

Trampling under the feet of an elephant or being thrown into a hungry Tiger pit or a crocodile enclosure leaves even these medieval methods behind in their barbarity and generation of fear among the populace . However the reasons for discarding them is in essence the same as those for discarding beheading -- The development of civilized sentiments and refinement. We are not animals to punish like animals .

Hence as it is , the international community should join hands ( laws of KSA disregarding ) and persuade KSA to change their execution modes. Certain practices involve the moral and spiritual advancement/degeneration of the entire human race --irrespective of community and ethnic lines .
This is certainly one of them .

Saudi people need to start thinking about everyone's right equally................for them all non saudis are "Rafique" I have seen millions of time in car accident, in any case even its saudi fault they blame on other guy if he is foreigner. Even you are Arab Egyptian, Lebanese anyone its your fault......

Beheading is certainly not the most brutal of executions --- some of the execution methods in say for example ancient India like

I can think of another one, force the person to sit on a sharp long metal rod placed vertically, wait for the rod to to come out of his mouth/neck. Takes a long time though.

But much more brutal.

Beheading is brutal . They should find some other less brutal way .

You are fighting a losing battle. Even in India a lot of Muslims favor Sharia.I personally will like that to be implemented in India for the 'faithful', so that we can get rid of scum like Ajmal Kasab, Gangsters(many of them are Muslims), Jihadis etc easily by swift movement of sword in the middle of a crossroad.

I can think of another one, force the person to sit on a sharp long metal rod placed vertically, wait for the rod to to come out of his mouth/neck. Takes a long time though.

But much more brutal.

Yuck :sick: ....thats nauseating ...

I believe that particular method of execution is expressed in Hindi by " suli par charana " .....

All ancient Indian punishments , chilling to think of in this day and age . :shudder:

i personally see nothing wrong with imposing a death penalty; but there are more 'proper' ways to do it nowdays. you have lethal injection, for example

in her case, i think she should be imprisoned --because 2 wrongs dont make a right. However, she should be allowed to have a defence team. It would have been better if she reported the attempted rape rather than take law into her hands. Perhaps she felt she had nowhere to turn to, and perhaps there was a linguistic barrier or ''shame'' that she didnt want to report the incident

it's sad, and this isnt the first time such a thing has happened.....

as i said earlier, treatment towards domestic servants and labour workers must change in the Persian Gulf. While those workers do in some cases earn more than they would in their home country, a lot of them are working in slave-like conditions. Unacceptable.

oh btw whats wrong with buying white hookers if you can afford

what's wrong? do you have any knowledge in islam and what it says about having sex with anyone else than the one you are married to?

what's wrong? do you have any knowledge in islam and what it says about having sex with anyone else than the one you are married to?

i think it was more a ''symbollic'' statement brother

Mr. President you did not get the point. .they are more interested in Criticizing Islamic law not KSA law. . .

im a muslim, im not criticizing islam. i am criticizing those fat saudis that think they are so much worth than anyone else, in summers they travel to london and what do they do? trouble and nothing else, you see them coming with 20 or more wifes and says it is ok in islam. they are a shame to islam, mecca and medina does not deserve to be in their hand!!!

they use everyone, and i hope that USA stops it's support togheter with all other countries who lets people work there. such a disgrace that the worlds most important country and biggest military who is going to protect democracy doesnt care about that when it comes to KSA!

Back
Top Bottom