What's new

Saudi Arabia apologises over beheading: Indonesia

You saying theres no difference to being stoned to death or say injection?

Pain and humane is the difference.

whats the use of making one sit on a comfortable sofa and inject him/her with poison after all in all such methods one has to die.

did i say anything about me or my wife btw i am 19 year old. All i said was that with the resources the saudi has they could have been a major power and economy but tell me one area except human right abuse and racial discrimination where they are a leading force. let me tell you none. look at turkey or pak they have nothing compared to ksa bur still fare much better then them. all tge oil money has corrupted thier brain and have done nothing good except giving rhem money to afford white hookers.

infact their OIL money is strengthening many economies in other countries.one needs to check their investment in these countries

oh btw whats wrong with buying white hookers if you can afford

whats the use of making one sit on a comfortable sofa and inject him/her with poison after all in all such methods one has to die.

Its the humane thing to do and its less painful (i couldnt imagine getting stoned to death?)

I cant explain that any simplier i mean really.

yeah. I am killing someone by hurting and in punishment i am dying peacefully. That is ridiculous sister.

Well you got a point. . But this punishment surely keeps the crime rate low. . I would like to see homicide rate in Ksa and other civilised nation who uses syringe for the purpose. I don't think it is wrong beheading someone as the victim doesnt get time to feel the pain. Better than hanging atleast... Less painful. .

Well in KSA if you can pay for homicide, you dont need to die. Hardly a deterrent for homicide. We dont know their crime rate, it could be just a urban legend that it is low. ME countries are known to hide bad news.

And no, it depends on society. US has much more death punishment than europe but also has more crime rate.

yeah. I am killing someone by hurting and in punishment i am dying peacefully. That is ridiculous sister.

:lol: yeh by killing more than 2 people and they will come and say hey since you killed 5 people by firing so we are giving you peaceful death penalty by injecting

Most of the posts are so misdirected here.

It is KSA's law that the maid was tried under and executed. Nothing wrong in going by the book.

The only wrong part here is not informing the respective embassy beforehand. That is a rule to be followed by all the countries, including KSA.

For this wrong part of not informing the embassy timely, the KSA has already apologized.

Why criticize them or their laws?

:lol: yeh by killing more than 2 people and they will come and say hey since you killed 5 people by firing so we are giving you peaceful death penalty by injecting

Yeah and we should go back to giving large prison sentences in dungeons with no food attached to chains for stealing a loaf of bread because it will scare starving people from doing it.

Sarcasm

Some preety backward views.

It is KSA's law that the maid was tried under and executed. Nothing wrong in going by the book.

The only wrong part here is not informing the respective embassy beforehand. That is a rule to be followed by all the countries, including KSA.

For this wrong part of not informing the embassy timely, the KSA has already apologized.

I agree , those who don't like it should just not go there.

Lol, you will demand your human rights the moment you feel a little pain, even if you are a BD guy in USA.
As civilization develops and you are in more comfort than before, a simple punishment can act as deterrent. You do not need to resort to physical pain.

For a person living a full life with his family, being isolated for 10 years in a compound will be equal to killing his soul. For a person not having enough to eat, that would be an opportunity to live.

Mr. President you did not get the point. .they are more interested in Criticizing Islamic law not KSA law. . .

Yeah and we should go back to giving large prison sentences in dungeons with no food attached to chains for stealing a loaf of bread because it will scare starving people from doing it.

Sarcasm

Some preety backward views.

How many centuries it took for dungeon infested countries to change it ? :)

btw i would say a death penalty is a death be it by any means.

Back
Top Bottom