What's new

Saudi Arabia Announces New Economic Corridor ......

That's all known and understood about Phase I.

But now when 'CPEC Authority' is disbanded;

What happened to 2nd Phase (revenue generating phase) of CPEC ? Why ministry of planning & development does not talk about CPEC Phase II anymore ?

Why is Government promoting SIFC instead of CPEC?

The most obvious explanation for an outsider like me would be: CPEC is castrated.
Chinese finally realized the sepoys' real loyalty has always been with their western colonial masters and are uber duffer to boot...

Finally cut their losses and moved on...

Chinese finally realized the sepoys' real loyalty has always been with their western colonial masters and are uber duffer to boot...

Finally cut their losses and moved on...
Errr no
Pakistan HAD NEVER nailed down specific industries to relocate into Pakistan.
And why didn't they, you ask ?
Because the Chinese WOULD NEVER agree to move profitable ventures out of China and offer up that employment to another country.
The Chinese convinced the abjectly stupid and naive that the process would be automatic. Build and they will come they said.
A convenient lie
Its dawning on more and more BRI backers that this is a lie

The corridor literally makes no sense and won’t go anywhere in comparison to the New Silk Route China is building.

The Indus Valley has always been a natural trade route. Such a shame how its leaders have mismanaged it.

My intake on this. This is bluf.. as west is already controlling the world rutes via waters. Read my article on this

but what about the 25 Billion that Hafiz Gee was promising? main phir nah he sumjhon?

Didn't you know... he was promised 25 billion whiskey bottles... not dollars.

Alcoholic Asim took that as a win for Pakistan

The corridor literally makes no sense and won’t go anywhere in comparison to the New Silk Route China is building.

The Indus Valley has always been a natural trade route. Such a shame how its leaders have mismanaged it.

I don't care if the corridor makes sense or not.... what I find amusing and satisfying is that the Saudis snub to Pakistan

What are our Generals going to do when the so called economic rescue from the Gulf Arabs doesn't pan out??...lol...

These corrupt Pakistani Generals are retarded...

I don't care if the corridor makes sense or not.... what I find amusing and satisfying is that the Saudis snub to Pakistan

Imran Khan saw the writing on the wall and was trying to push Pakistan’s foreign policy in a neutral direction.

Be friends with all, but slaves to none.

But like you said, when you have an institution that operates a country like a colony/military operation, then this is bound to happen.

Pakistan’s Generals literally don’t understand the concept of diplomacy. The only one who came close was Musharraf, but in the end, he was as stubborn as they came. Internationally he did well, domestically he was a disaster.

Imran Khan saw the writing on the wall and was trying to push Pakistan’s foreign policy in a neutral direction.

Leave IK out of this. Invoking political personalities in such discussions make even rational people lose all their objectivity and they start spewing rubbish .

Let this be a non-political & strategic discussion about the strategic decisions of most-disciplined-institution in the country.

Let this be a non-political & strategic discussion about the strategic decisions of most-disciplined-institution in the country.

76 years of "vee lumber 1" evaporated into thin air within a span of 18 months.

its time for pakistan to become kafir and destroy all saudi oil fields but this is just dreaming.
but it would be so wonderful if it was true, even more wonderful that munir died from drinking petroleum he mistook for whiskey.

Another small step towards dismantling CPEC ..... what was that phrase that GHQ coined for it? Ah .. got it 'Strategic Compulsions'.

That's all known and understood about Phase I.

But now when 'CPEC Authority' is disbanded;

What happened to 2nd Phase (revenue generating phase) of CPEC ? Why ministry of planning & development does not talk about CPEC Phase II anymore

Why is Government promoting SIFC instead of CPEC?

The most obvious explanation for an outsider like me would be: CPEC is castrated.

CPEC continues, but its impact is limited due to questionable deals and planning.

This is why transparency and citizen engagement are important considerations to a supposedly economic project to make it beneficial for the masses. But this is alien concept to the Establishment.

Pakistan should explore additional economic opportunities as well.

Back
Top Bottom