What's new

Saudi Arabia air defences launching over the capital Riyadh right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you seriously trying to imply Yemen is tribal and Afghanistan isn't? Both are. And both are gonna have similar outcome. In case of Afghanistan, it already happened. And in case of Yemen, it will happen.

Ethnics are not tribal tho... Lets agree to disagree the houthis will be outlasted and outsourced.. Hence the south can hold far longer resources wise..

These Saudis are armed to teeth..... after Israel, SK, JAPAN no country in Asia has as modern military as Saudis......

If these ballistic attacks target settlements, it's a really despicable.

oh the faux outrage...... really despicable.

The saudis have bombed every inch of yemen. killed/starved hundreds of thousands of civilians. yet your oh pure pink panturk heart bleeds for the poor saud civilians. The yemenis have never targeted a single civilian target.

they target military, and infastracture that supports the saudi military (oil facilities). Dont worry, the yemenis have alot more honour then the butchers in riyadh.

The Iron dome for the UAE may find itself deployed in other places soon.

Hopefully the houthis will escalate their Missile attack and put MBS out in the streets.

I heard two explosions while driving with my friend. He thought tire got busted I told him those were two patriot missiles exploding. Perks of being a defence enthusiast. Incase of war we would know what hit us😁
stay safe and well brother.
Hopefully the houthis will escalate their Missile attack and put MBS out in the streets.
don't wish chaos.
may there be peace.

please mend your ways and make friends with Arabs. for the sake of your country and all your neighbours and beyond.

I
Biggest mistake saudi made was not fully invading yemen. Now they are defending ballistic missiles above their capital, which for many countries would be a redline and start of full war.
It doesnt have the capacity to invade yemen. The 2nd armoured donkey division and the 33rd camel archers' division have waived the white flag to the houthis.
stay safe and well brother.

don't wish chaos.
may there be peace.

please mend your ways and make friends with Arabs. for the sake of your country and all your neighbours and beyond.
mend ways with those who serve yanks and hosts zionists in secret meetings? No Brother. We'd rather not.

oh the faux outrage...... really despicable.

The saudis have bombed every inch of yemen. killed/starved hundreds of thousands of civilians. yet your oh pure pink panturk heart bleeds for the poor saud civilians. The yemenis have never targeted a single civilian target.

they target military, and infastracture that supports the saudi military (oil facilities). Dont worry, the yemenis have alot more honour then the butchers in riyadh.

I am very sad about the situation there. In the last two Eid-al-Adha, my sacrifice was in Yemen, and I am sending aid as much as I can. I do not support any of the massacres in Yemen. Likewise, it is untenable in launching ballistic missiles on civilians. In such a situation, doing whataboutism can only be the behavior of a faithful dog that has been brainwashed and indoctrinated, so barking from side to side, even though no bones are thrown to it.

They can gas the Yemenis at will and even invade the whole country.. There is no reason for that they are showing restraint and humanism.. They can commit a horrible genocide if they wanted really..

It's Iran the one begging and isolated..

This strikes came because the Saudis have flatten Sanaa 3 days ago but they will not deter coalition in proceeding with what they are doing..

I have also seen you have desperately claimed multiple stuff in an ongoing civil war without there even being anything of sort hilarious stuff
Just saying, that's exactly the situation between Israel, Hezbollah and Hamas.
Maybe now the Saudi Arabians will better understand Israeli stance.

You are occupying Palestine..Saudi Arabia is not occupying Yemen.. a big difference .. isn't it?

In your case it is called resistance.. in Yemen ..one tribe wants to take control of dozens of other tribes.. and the problem for KSA is that this Houthi tribe is aligned and aided by Iran.. Saudi Arabia will not accept an Iranian proxy at its borders.. the only commonality in both cases is Iran, and its political and military expansion agenda .. not taking into account if you are Jews, or Arabs..

No situation is exactly the same the terror Jewish apartheid state finds itself in...it is unique.

You are occupying Palestine..Saudi Arabia is not occupying Yemen.. a big difference .. isn't it?

In your case it is called resistance.. in Yemen ..one tribe wants to take control of dozens of other tribes.. and the problem for KSA is that this Houthi tribe is aligned and aided by Iran.. Saudi Arabia will not accept an Iranian proxy at its borders.. the only commonality in both cases is Iran, and its political and military expansion agenda .. not taking into account if you are Jews, or Arabs..
Israel closed off Gaza, Saudi Arabia blockades Yemen.

In Yemen one tribe wants to take control by force,
In Gaza Hamas took control by force, threw Fatah members off of balconies.

The Houthis launch missiles at Saudi Arabia, the Palestinians launch missiles at Israel.

Hamas is armed by Iran, the Houthis are armed by Iran.

By the way, Yemen people would have more claim over Saudi Arabian territory than the Palestinians ever had over Israel.
Same about Hezbollah. It has nothing to do with the Palestinian illegitimate claim over Israel.

Funded, armed by Iran to be used as proxies.

What has what Iran is doing in Lebanon and Syria to do with the Palestinian Israeli conflict ?

It is merely an excuse.

Iran is doing the same as it does in other places in the region - hide behind proxies to arrack others.

~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom