What's new

Saudi Arabia air defences launching over the capital Riyadh right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkiye recognized Al Nusra as a terror organization

Turkiye protect 4 million innocent sunni muslim civilians in Idlib from radical sectarian SAA and İran backed terrorist IRGC,Hezbolah who killed hundreds of thousands of innocent sunni muslim civilians with Russian military helping
Yeah yeah says the tailor in London who never go anyplace near Syria in last20 years. And if you really recognized them as terrorist they could not be defacto rulers of idlib

Yeah yeah says the tailor in London who never go anyplace near Syria in last20 years. And if you really recognized them as terrorist they could not be defacto rulers of idlib

You guys should make a new thread.. This is sort of - off topic

to allow criminal secratian ASSAD and İran backed terrorist IRGC,Hezbolah to enter Idlib and to kill another hundreds of thousands of innocent sunni muslim civilians ?

to allow criminal secratian ASSAD and İran backed terrorist IRGC,Hezbolah to enter Idlib and to force another millions of innocent sunni muslim civilians to move from their lands to Turkiye ?

NEVER

Go and fight against Terrorist PKK/YPG who invaded 30% of Syria to destroy Syria's territorial integrirty

Turks never will allow terrorist PKK/YPG , ISIS , IRGC and Hezbolah to control Syrian borders with Turkiye
its our national security

İran can do it in Yemen against S.Arabia
but Turkiye is not S.Arabia to allow İran to terrorize its borders

even Russia can not save İran,İRGC,Hezbolah from the Turkish Armed Forces

Last edited:
Good points. If air power was the key to winning then the US would have won Afghanistan long ago. There is only so much you can do from the air before you need to rely on your army.

KSA should have sent in troops long ago. At this point the houthis are very well entrenched and it will be next to impossible to dislodge them even with a ground invasion. The saudis are in a huge predicament.
This is just a war exercise for KSA.. with live ammunition.. Saudi Arabia is aiming for the head not the tail of the regional wild animal..

Last edited:
This proxy will be the doom for us Muslims, at first I was giving houthies some margin that they are fighting against the Saudi's, but the day they launch missiles towards Mecca and Kabba, I lost all respect for them and those who supports them.

This is just a war exercise for KSA.. with live ammunition.. Saudi Arabia is aiming for the head not the tail of the regional wild animal..
It could be key for many of the systems improvements

This proxy will be the doom for us Muslims, at first I was giving houthies some margin that they are fighting against the Saudi's, but the day they launch missiles towards Mecca and Kabba, I lost all respect for them and those who supports them.
Mecca and Kabba belongs to Iran.

Mecca and Kabba belongs to Iran.

It belongs to Muslims, No shia/Ahmadi/Agha khani/Ismaili or other off shoots of people lies and deception has no right over the Kabba, it belongs to those who worship Allah alone, not Imams or anyone.

Thanks America for patriot missiles. One of the best air defense system and due to this KSA civilian can sleep tight without worry of incoming missile.

It belongs to Muslims, No shia/Ahmadi/Agha khani/Ismaili or other off shoots of people lies and deception has no right over the Kabba, it belongs to those who worship Allah alone, not Imams or anyone.
And it belongs to those who dont worship America yeankee doodly doo.

1500 years they have never been custodians.... Nor in the next 100-million

Head or tail I take both

The day Iran takes over Mecca and Kaba I will treat myself to the best karachi biriyani.

And it belongs to those who dont worship America yeankee doodly doo.

Nobody worship USA, for you Iranians everyone is enemy and slave, it seems lies and deception is taught from the very young age.
1500 years they have never been custodians.... Nor in the next 100-million

Last time Arabs enter the Persian lands, at Qadisiya go ask them what happens. Allah is enough to protect his home, may he curse those who tries to launch Missiles at his home and claim it to be Muslims.

Last edited:
The day Iran takes over Mecca and Kaba I will treat myself to the best karachi biriyani.

You can go to Karachi and eat Biryani, no need to die for something that is easily available :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom