What's new

Saudi Arab back offs from Pakistan stance on Indian Occupied Kashmir.

After effects of Imran insulting the king ? Or Saudi finally de-hyphenating India and Pakistan viz a viz Kashmir?

You learned equality and justice on witch you base your "democracy" from Islam..otherwise just justify your cast system..

Sorry to break your bubble but we had democracy 1000 years before birth of Islam. Cast system came around second century AD along with invaders from the west.

PS: No religion in this world, let alone Islam can even think of adopting the concept of democracy. The idea of Religion and equality are contradictory. At the most a religion can only consider equality among its own followers, not beyond that.

Last edited:
Sorry to break your bubble but we had democracy 1000 years before birth of Islam. Cast system came around second century AD along with invaders from the west.

PS: No religion in this world, let alone Islam can even think of adopting the concept of democracy. The idea of Religion and equality are contradictory. At the most a religion can only consider equality among its own followers, not beyond that.
It was in the fertile crescent civilisations much before your 1000 years..
So now it depends on what you call "democracy".. Islam is a democratic system beyond the religious aspect..
The cast system originated in ancient India..that is a fact, don't try to hide it..Most Indians don't think that they enjoy democracy..for equality, just ask some Indian women..and lower casts..

It was in the fertile crescent civilisations much before your 1000 years..
So now it depends on what you call "democracy".. Islam is a democratic system beyond the religious aspect..
The cast system originated in ancient India..that is a fact, don't try to hide it..Most Indians don't think that they enjoy democracy..for equality, just ask some Indian women..and lower casts..

You are talking about democracy? They had air planes, air ports, missiles, genetic engineering, quantum mechanics and what not, thousands of years ago.

You are talking about democracy? They had air planes, air ports, missiles, genetic engineering, quantum mechanics and what not, thousands of years ago.
And mostly casts..:lol:

sauds if not for oil these idiots would still be herding sheeps!

sauds if not for oil these idiots would still be herding sheeps!
What do you have against herding sheep?..:lol:
The same can be said about the US, Europe and most countries who have large natural resources..They'd be all labelled idiots in your dictionary..

What do you have against herding sheep?..:lol:
The same can be said about the US, Europe and most countries who have large natural resources..They'd be all labelled idiots in your dictionary..
not europeans or americans or even arabs but sauds well they are different lvl of idiots!

Is it Saudi Arabia or Turkey's companies making warships for India with TOT!?

Offensive weapons export to India is banned by Turkey. Which we are making warships for Pakistan with ToT, not India. Look at the Milgem. And we support Pakistan in anyway we can.

Btw no offence but I dont think saudis has enough mental capacity to make warships...

Offensive weapons export to India is banned by Turkey. Which we are making warships for Pakistan with ToT, not India. Look at the Milgem. And we support Pakistan in anyway we can.

Btw no offence but I dont think saudis has enough mental capacity to make warships...
Talking about mental capacity to remember facts and not to lie:

Turkey's TAIS contracted $2.3B deal to build ships for Indian Navy

https://www.dailysabah.com/defense/...acted-23b-deal-to-build-ships-for-indian-navy

Talking about mental capacity to remember facts and not to lie:

Turkey's TAIS contracted $2.3B deal to build ships for Indian Navy

https://www.dailysabah.com/defense/...acted-23b-deal-to-build-ships-for-indian-navy

You should have first read Your source... This are naval support tankers... not ''warships'' And naval support tankers are not ''offensive weapons'' after 2016 we banned offensive weapons export to India. And we always support Pakistan about Kashmir And we do everything we can for Pakistan. Ofcourse you need something to defend Your country but I can tell you that, you cant trick anybody with this cheap tricks.

Last edited:
Nothing extraordinary... I hope it will make Pakistanis realize What Saudi Arabia really is. Gift them golden guns as you wish but They will only obey the stronger one which in this case India is the stronger one economically...

Most Pakistanis are iffy on Saudi the situation in Yemen,the surge of their views on our society thanks to the Afghan jihad has harmed us I rather see us have pro Iranian tilt but they have disappointed us as well India in economic and population will have an advantage but we should play our geo political cards

You should have first read Your source... This are naval support tankers... not ''warships'' And naval support tankers are not ''offensive weapons'' after 2016 we banned offensive weapons export to India. And we always support Pakistan about Kashmir And everything we can. Ofcourse you need something to defend Your country but I can tell you that, you cant trick anybody with this cheap tricks.
If you call facts tricks.. then that is bad business.. Support ships for offensive ships are still considered offensive support assets..Anyway, this was just to point out the hypocrisy when it comes to GCC dealing with India on an economics level..

Most Pakistanis are iffy on Saudi the situation in Yemen,the surge of their views on our society thanks to the Afghan jihad has harmed us I rather see us have pro Iranian tilt but they have disappointed us as well India in economic and population will have an advantage but we should play our geo political cards
Well I think Pakistan should make as much as ally for herself. Saudis, Or Iran doesnt matter. But ''Ally'' and ''brother state'' is two different thing. Use Saudi as you like, take their money if you can but dont turn your back to them, If you let them to hurt you, they will hurt you. This is what Saudi Arabia is...

If you call facts tricks.. then that is bad business.. Support ships for offensive ships are still considered offensive support assets..Anyway, this was just to point out the hypocrisy when it comes to GCC dealing with India on an economics level..
We both know, Support Ships are not offensive weapons. And we both know, Saudis bend the knee to India about Kashmir. But I should say, ''Nice try''

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom