What's new

Saudi Arab back offs from Pakistan stance on Indian Occupied Kashmir.

Hypothetically if they supported Pakistans stance, what would that change?

How does it matter to India if GUlf countries support or not..

If these balls are so attractive, how come other countries are not lining up to pay us billions to do it?

Selective amnesia again? Pakistan has been in US pockets since late 50s until the nuclear program strained relations. And again Pakistan joined the US led so called war on terror, showered with billions of dollars worth of US aid which did us more damage then good considering the war on terror in Pakistan cost our economy way more then the aid.

Last edited:
It doesn't make any difference at all, Pakistanis connect international diplomacy with their religious affiliation and emotions thus the reason why our diplomacy and soft power sucks.

For the Kashmir issue, Pakistan itself has done nothing apart from providing some lip services of raising few political slogans in their rallies and supporting armed militant group to irritate India...Pakistan knows well, in 21st century armed militancy will never get any kind of support from any quarter of the world...

Now if Pakistan itself is ready to have a good relation with India without being stringent about Kashmir issue, then how come you expect other countries will be against India for your cause..
See for example of recent episode of airways ban foe Indian airlines...Why can not you permanently ban Indian carrier to go through Pakistan till Kashmir gets independence? Why is Pakistan allowing Indian media content to be available and accessible to your public since last 30 year?

My whole intent of this counter argument is to express my opinion and duplicity of Pakistan about Kashmir cause...Kashmir is a reason to show the -vity towards Hindus of India...But in reality kashmir people are simply pawn in your game plan to be used here..

Selective amnesia again? Pakistan has been in US pockets since late 50s until the nuclear program strained relations. And again Pakistan joined the us led so called war on terror, showered with billions of dollars worth of US aid which did us more damage then good considering the war on terror in Pakistan cost our economy way more then the aid.

I see many people say along these lines that the Pakistan ‘joined’ the ‘War on Terror’ & Afghan War. But what would have happened if it had refused? I don’t think Pak had a choice!

For the Kashmir issue, Pakistan itself has done nothing apart from providing some lip services of raising few political slogans in their rallies and supporting armed militant group to irritate India...Pakistan knows well, in 21st century armed militancy will never get any kind of support from any quarter of the world...

Now if Pakistan itself is ready to have a good relation with India without being stringent about Kashmir issue, then how come you expect other countries will be against India for your cause..
See for example of recent episode of airways ban foe Indian airlines...Why can not you permanently ban Indian carrier to go through Pakistan till Kashmir gets independence? Why is Pakistan allowing Indian media content to be available and accessible to your public since last 30 year?

My whole intent of this counter argument is to express my opinion and duplicity of Pakistan about Kashmir cause...Kashmir is a reason to show the -vity towards Hindus of India...But in reality kashmir people are simply pawn in your game plan to be used here..

Actually if you notice before the recent elections in Pakistan the Kashmir issue wasn't even the main topic of discussion, its just a way to divert attention from failures and corruption. Its a way to unite and organise the lower working class into religious nationalist frenzy.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom