What's new

Saudi Ambassador To Egypt Threatens Iran With Military Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmon man ;) Yeah most people here wouldn't notice but we are pals man. We go waaaay back man. But okay I will play a long for you "Harry The American" :lol:

I have never met you. Enough of these Tricks ! now shall we get back on topic ? this is a very dangerous time for saudi arabia with it's internal problems and global economy. again Saudis will need western support to fight against iran.

1) It was higher than normal prices I don't give a damn about that actually, just to put it out there.... You are selling a ''muslim'' country at higher price than other ''infidels''.

2) It was on Iranian soil.. Did you wanted Turkey to make an operation inside Iran without permition which Iranians did not give after reuqest thats why Turkish goverment told you the where abouts of Karayılan. Iran started to support and house PkK in early 90's and it bite in 2003... Irans support for PKK is well known denying it would be like Turkish deny of Chechen support

3)Than please tell other ''muslim'' brothers that Iran is not a ''muslim brotherly'' nation towards Turkey and please tell them to stop complaning about Turkey betrays ''muslim brotherhood'' while Iran never was a brother to Turkey...

4) I was talking about pro-sharia protests in late 90's in Istanbul and Ankara.. I remember clearly in late 90's that there were Iranian flags in their hands and homes of those people.

5) Number 3.

6) I have never say it wasn't in our interests... I just said something Turkey was critisized by Nato and West...

7) Actually, You should thank Brazil and Turkey for praticly mucking up U.S propaganda... It gave Turkey a good name around world and a fresh breath for Iran....

8) Nato radar came into question after the Karayılan incident....

9) Turkey was in U.N security council in 09-10... You understood what I meant... God you are like Greeks who says well Turkish help in earthquake was just a show and it doesn't mean anything....

1) It wasn't higher than normal prices. It was exactly as high as it should be. It really doesn't look good to be an opportunist. moreover, no one had forced you to buy it.

2) If you are that mighty to have such high value intelligence information in our soil, you're free to do operations in our soil too. How could you gather intelligence inside our soil? Do you have spy satellites with high resolution or you have agents inside Iran? give me a break. Even if the guy had been arrested by the IRGC, It surely was Iran's own intelligence, not yours. It really doesn't help to accuse us of supporting a terrorist group that even our country is fighting it. The same could be said about Turkey supporting PJAK inside Iran then. Last thing to be said on this, Turkish newspapers used to praise Iran for its fight against PKK when Iran was shelling the Iraqi Kurdistan border, later they changed their mind and thought Iran had betrayed them, I don't know why.

3) Your argument is ridiculous. Do you expect us to make friends with a country that claims our provinces to be theirs? You must be retarded if you expect us to do that. We are friends with Turkey as long as it knows its limits. We even pretend to have good relations with Azerbaijan and we don't answer to their continuous provocations because we don't wanna look aggressive. We're the friend of independent countries, if Turkey sees herself in this category, she's welcomed.

4) I don't know about those protests to be honest, but what's wrong with holding an Iranian flag? Does it mean Iran has supported them? Do you deny that Turkey has a huge religious population?

6) NATO is a military organization, not an economic bloc. Saying NATO criticized us for our economic relations look a bit inaccurate to me.

7) As I said previously, Iran likes independent countries to play a role in international affairs. We don't want the international community to be only some particular western countries + China and Russia, That's why we accepted Brazil and Turkey to act as mediators.

8) It was into question way before that. Don't distort facts.

9) My dear friend, veto is more than a NO. I'm surprised that you don't know about the structure of the UN security council. Only permanent members have veto right. Turkey, as a non-permanent member, had one vote and it said NO. but It was because of the Tehran declaration, I hope this time you understand what I mean because I didn't say it was a show.

Trading metals in 9000 BC? Are you sure? Do you mean trading in future stocks or spot selling? Because Bronze age started in 3300 BC in Jiroft, Elam and Egypt. Before that it was all stones.

9000 B.C ? Who said 9000 B.C .... From the first post I talked about 8-9 B.C and probability of way back from the studies...

Iran current 70's airforce and midget subs will not last long however destroying the SAM's and Missile sites will take longer, including the last Proxy Hezbollah must be destroy. before any strike or attack on iran can occur Hezbollah will need to be destroyed.

9000 B.C ? Who said 9000 B.C .... From the first post I talked about 8-9 B.C and probability of way back from the studies...

Oh, I thought you meant 9000 BC. Ok. Then I must break the news to you that 9 BC is not ancient enough for civilization. By that time, very very sophisticated civilizations existed in Rome, Egypt, China and Iran. Compared to those, people living in Arabian peninsula were hunter gatherers at the time. While Greeks were having their Olympics, Romans their coliseum, Chinese playing with gun powder and Iranians their human rights declaration. So you are completely out on this one.

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

Iran current 70's airforce and midget subs will not last long however destroying the SAM's and Missile sites will take longer, including the last Proxy Hezbollah must be destroy. before any strike or attack on iran can occur Hezbollah will need to be destroyed.

Hezbollah ground IDF to a screeching halt and defeated them. What are you talking about? Are you on crack, Neutral? By the way Musa detected you and said hello but you were rude to him. You could atleast give him a sign or something.

Oh, I thought you meant 9000 BC. Ok. Then I must break the news to you that 9 BC is not ancient enough for civilization. By that time, very very sophisticated civilizations existed in Rome, Egypt, China and Iran. Compared to those, people living in Arabian peninsula were hunter gatherers at the time. While Greeks were having their Olympics, Romans their coliseum, Chinese playing with gun powder and Iranians their human rights declaration. So you are completely out on this one.

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

Hezbollah ground IDF to a screeching halt and defeated them. What are you talking about? Are you on crack, Neutral? By the way Musa detected you and said hello but you were rude to him. You could atleast give him a sign or something.

Again Hezbollah lost alot of fighters and now syria it's ally is falling once the current regime falls syria will leave hezbollah. there is no honor in hiding behind women and children during 2006 , again I have stated I don't know what the saudi is speaking of.

Again Hezbollah lost alot of fighters and now syria it's ally is falling once the current regime falls syria will leave hezbollah. there is no honor in hiding behind women and children during 2006 , again I have stated I don't know what the saudi is speaking of.
an america talking about honor . remember nuking japon indeed that the most honorable act ever.

an america talking about honor . remember nuking japon indeed that the most honorable act ever.

The Japanese were the fiends during the second world war they killed millions in asia including the nanking of rape and using chemical weapons. US had to kill them off every Island like Rats and give them a taste of what they gave Asia.

really that easy ,
so bring it on.we'll see which side lose more

Again Iran Threatens the Oil supplies to the world, I would suggest the Asian countries of Japan, South Korea and China send there navies to protect the oil they receive from the Gulf. Also send the Iranian Navy to the bottom of the Sea if they block the strait.

The Japanese were the fiends during the second world war they killed millions in asia including the nanking of rape and using chemical weapons. US had to kill them off every Island like Rats and give them a taste of what they gave Asia.
i dont care about rest of wat said
so just dont talk about honor.thats enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom