What's new

Saudi AL-MASMAK 6x6 Details surface

Mosamania

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Saudi Groups, the makers of the world's most protected MRAP to date have new plans in mind. The design for the new Al-Masmak MRAP 6x6 variant has surfaced, the 6x6 variant will offer increased mobility and protection, as well as increased payload to carry more sophisticated and larger weapons, According to a company representative, the trials for the 6x6 Al-Masmak will commence before the end of 2013, also they are planning to reveal new vehicles until then.

262468841.jpg

143858632.jpg

Al-Masmak 4x4:

Al_Masmak_MRAP_Mine_Resistant_wheeled_Armoured_Personnel_carrier_vehicle_Saudi_Arabia_Defence_Industry_variants_001.jpg

385334991.jpg

522549270.jpg

ybot1.jpg

Al_Masmak_Nyoka_Mk2_MRAP_Mine_Resistant_wheeled_Armoured_Personnel_carrier_vehicle_Saudi_Arabia_Defence_Industry_014.jpg

Al_Masmak_MRAP_Mine_Resistant_wheeled_Armoured_Personnel_carrier_vehicle_Saudi_Arabia_Defence_Industry_008.jpg

@Mosamania
Yaay! Awesome Mosa! I have been waiting to see Al-Masmak pics for ages! I tried to search over and over again -_- till last month and gave up.

It says that till date they've only drawn up the plans & they'd look to conducting some trials by the end of the year !

:pakistan: I'm shipping it to Pakistan for you my fellow and another for Black in Jordan!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mosamania
Yaay! Awesome Mosa! I have been waiting to see Al-Masmak pics for ages! I tried to search over and over again -_- till last month and gave up.

I have uploaded plenty in this site, try using the search function.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can go through Mosa profile which are filled with Saudi amrs industry products including Al-MASMAK, he was as excited as a little girl jumping up and down in every thread he posts. :victory:
:sniper: Yeah baby the Saudis are very talkative:chilli:

It says that till date they've only drawn up the plans & they'd look to conducting some trials by the end of the year !

He's been acting very aggressive toward KSA recently.

:sniper: Yeah baby the Saudis are very talkative:chilli:

He's been acting very aggressive toward KSA recently.
Seriously, we are like the son who joyfully looks up to his successful father, we all are grateful to this godly country. I consider it exactly like my country, rejoice for your joy and mourn for your sorrow.

imgid142280.jpg

Saudi Groups, the makers of the world's most protected MRAP to date have new plans in mind. The design for the new Al-Masmak MRAP 6x6 variant has surfaced, the 6x6 variant will offer increased mobility and protection, as well as increased payload to carry more sophisticated and larger weapons, According to a company representative, the trials for the 6x6 Al-Masmak will commence before the end of 2013, also they are planning to reveal new vehicles until then.

262468841.jpg

Reminds me of the Saracen apc
saracen_mk_i_apc-48541.jpg

Back
Top Bottom