What's new

Saudi Al Ahli beat Iranian Sepahan 4-1 , Persepolis draw a match with Saipa

Ooooh Ahli Goooooo. Green for life.

I am a militant Al-Ahli fan by the way :bounce:

alahli222.jpg

c7bdf0e671.gif

jb13117843351.png

Wasn't Al-Ahli an Egyptian club ? :what:

Also Libyan, Suadanese, Kuwaiti, UAE, Omani, Syrian, Lebanese and Algerian.... The name goes around I am afraid >_>.

However Al-Ahli Alsaudi and Al-Ahli Al-Masri are the ones that comes to mind when you say Al-Ahli. We came so close to the league championship last year but alas.... we lost by a few points. We came to the finale of the Cup but lost that too :( . Hopefully we will get the Asian Championship though :yahoo:

Also Libyan, Suadanese, Kuwaiti, UAE, Omani, Syrian, Lebanese and Algerian.... The name goes around I am afraid >_>.

However Al-Ahli Alsaudi and Al-Ahli Al-Masri are the ones that comes to mind when you say Al-Ahli. We came so close to the league championship last year but alas.... we lost by a few points. We came to the finale of the Cup but lost that too :( . Hopefully we will get the Asian Championship though :yahoo:

Tell me about the team composition ? Are you guys like some of the Turkish clubs, some of the clubs from Serie A, the Russia Premier League or even some of the up & coming clubs in the other leagues who buy has-been players from either the Premier League or the La Liga at exorbitant wages & signing on fees ! Some of these guys work pretty well in a relatively slower, less technically adroit league but most of them are just looking for a fat pay cheque before they finally bow out !

I'm personally a Kopite ! 'You'll Never Walk Alone Liverpool' ! :mps:

Tell me about the team composition ? Are you guys like some of the Turkish clubs, some of the clubs from Serie A, the Russia Premier League or even some of the up & coming clubs in the other leagues who buy has-been players from either the Premier League or the La Liga at exorbitant wages & signing on fees ! Some of these guys work pretty well in a relatively slower, less technically adroit league but most of them are just looking for a fat pay cheque before they finally bow out !

I'm personally a Kopite ! 'You'll Never Walk Alone Liverpool' ! :mps:

Hala Madrid :thinktank::P

Hala Madrid :thinktank::P

In the Primera Liga - They're my favorite ! But why you guys have no game plan ? *spoken like that Chinese Meme*

Why spend an obscene amount of money on the best thing out there irrespective of whether he compliments your existing setup or not ? Wheres the youth team ? :undecided:

Guys this is Iranian Defense. This thread should be in member's club not here.

You've got the power ! Move it over there...please ! :agree:

You're too chubby to play football ! :P

For your info, Barcelona and real Madrid were fighting over me to join one of them, but after two hours of long and deep thinking I refused and turned off my phones so I don't hear their begging for hours.:smokin:

Saudi Al Ahli is sponsored by West and moreover it is the plan of Western countries to let down Iran in everything be it technology,economy or sports. We won't buy it. It was all fixed.

For your info, Barcelona and real Madrid were fighting over me to join one of them, but after two hours of long and deep thinking I refused and turned off my phones so I don't hear their begging for hours.:smokin:

I am happy for you my friend.Finally you have decided to join Mohammedan Sporting Club (Chittagong). You got the best according to your talent :devil:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom