What's new

Saudi Al Ahli beat Iranian Sepahan 4-1 , Persepolis draw a match with Saipa

Congratulations to Al Ahli fans! I didn't watch the game, but 4-1 sounds like a convincing win. Sepahan reached the quarter finals last year and went to the final a few years back. But I was seeing interviews of core players like Bengar and Jalali talking about leaving during transfer season. The team probably got gutted. But they got a consistent management team. So hopefully they'll be back on their feet pretty soon. Hopefully Al Ahli will make it all the way.

Saudi Al Ahli is sponsored by West and moreover it is the plan of Western countries to let down Iran in everything be it technology,economy or sports. We won't buy it. It was all fixed.

Buddy in case that was an attempt at humor, you may want to watch this before you try next time

Last edited by a moderator:
Sepahan deserved to lose!
We can't even compare them with 2-3 years ago,a team that goes down in a such way,it better be off the games until they stand on their feet again with a good coach and players.

bring any of them against Galatsaray , Fenerbahce or Besiktas youll get hammered to bits , if it wasnt for our stupid coach playing ultra attacking we would have won yesterday in champions league , nevertheless we might go quarter finals in champions league , yes the best league in universe , only if our clubs was allowed to get bought by rich men which they cant its like a presidential system in the club and you cant buy the club , however i know saudi clubs big investments , previously Frank Rijkaard coach of Saudi arabia i think , im not sure if hes is now he was also coach for galatasaray before . Lool russian clubs are just crazy and stupid paying eto 20 million a year and most players want ultra money to go there now in turkish teams theres quite big players like raul meireles , dirk kuyt , eboue , elmander , miroslav krasic , quaresma , manuel fernandes , hugo almedia ,felipe melo etc who dont even get payed too much unlike russia where players dont want to go unless so much moneyyyyyyyyyyyy

^ Go talk about Turkish clubs in your own section. You are such a fanatic that you can't even come here and talk with other people about non-Turkish clubs or subjects, but always have to bring up something about Turkey or Turks. You don't contribute to this forum at all.

fck that, al ahli did not deserve to win at all :(

the fcking australian ref was crazy for kicing out the iranian goal keeper early with no reason at all.
but again use what ever it takes to win xD

fck that, al ahli did not deserve to win at all :(

the fcking australian ref was crazy for kicing out the iranian goal keeper early with no reason at all.
but again use what ever it takes to win xD

You are Ittihadi aren't you??

Oh we did deserve to win, and we will kick your a$$ all the way back to Jeddah. Oh and don't tell me you are Hilali or my respect for you will completely disappear. Ittihadi cockroaches :angry:

I am an Ahli fan by tradition but I rarely watch Saudi football because it sucks. The fact is that Al-Ahli is not even in top 3 football clubs, which means that Iranian football is really bad. Probably because of malnutrition.

Back
Top Bottom