What's new

Sarmad Khoosat receiving threats from religious extremist to hold release of 'ZIndagi Tamasha'

Internet and computers were made by the evil kafirs and is full of fahashi, you should switch off your computer/internet and go live in the 8th Centuary beacuse Muslims haven't invented much since the Islamic Golden Age.

Sure. Will the evil kafirs stop using things invented by Muslims?

I want you to think long and hard about what you said in response to my comments about homosexuality.

If you're a homosexual, good for you man. Just don't make films about it and spread it in society and justify it as something good.

I want you to think long and hard about what you said in response to my comments about homosexuality.

If you're a homosexual, good for you man. Just don't make films about it and spread it in society and justify it as something good.

The evil kafirs are the ones who are feeding you, don't forget Pakistan runs on donations and IMF. :D

The evil kafirs are the ones who are feeding you, don't forget Pakistan runs on donations and IMF. :D
One wrong does not justify another.

WE are in the position to address one wrong but IMF bailout package was beyond our capacity to control.

Actually, Pakistan runs on my and other Pakistanis tax money. It's the leaders whose greed is fed by IMF and begging (donation is something different, it's begging). You remove the sinkhole that is our leaders and Pakistan will pay off not only its debt but be well on its way to prosperity.

But i don't know why you're up my..... and doing this stupid argument. Since you've no interest in actually arguing about the topic, sayonera buddy

Stop being an immature how can u tell about movie and give your opinion before it is even released. It isn't about homosexuality but how our society has developed norms based on physical appearnce or some acts of any indiviual and if they act contrary to that our socities' defenders or i shall say thakedaars would start mocking or harrasing them without the thought that how much it is going to hurt him emotionally,socially and family wise. In current time we have people who mock others,bully them or make fun of them on any small issue without any empathy or thought how harsh it's going to be movies seems where pertinent to me in context of what our society is being currently. Note: info. gathered about movie is solely based on trailer.

Hello people,

Being a huge fan of Sarmad Khoosat's work, I feel very sad at what's being going on for last one month and the controversy regarding his film, 'Zindagi Tamasha'.

The film has been cleared by all censor boards after multiple screenings, he was even forced to cut a few parts and even the trailer itself was reuploaded after cuts that might offend TLP but here we are again.

State is failing to protect the freedom of expression, the land where art and culture is given utmost respect and now where artists are suffocated and their art censored.

The film has bagged international awards and is said to be Khoosat's finest work but Pakistani cinema is being deprived of this.

Trailer of the film:

Sarmad's open letter to PM Imran Khan:

EOaPWhFX4AELaW1

EOaPWhEWkAAJlCK

Another letter to the people of Pakistan; the audience.

EOpX8p_WoAERPuG

EOpX8qFWsAEAgj0

EOpX8qFX0AAr4if

EOpX8qEWsAgbLMj
I was thinking of posting similar thread in the forum but you have done that beforeme, it is so good to see. Like u said we live in a democratic state and freesom of expression is a basic right of any person unless it's directed towards a certain faction in a negatuve way. Our art,culture and diversity is our strenght and if some radical extremist activists start abusing them or cursing them espacially when they are highlighting any important aspect of our country or society it's the duty of state to take appropriate measures or else we will be deprived of so much most importantly our art. Plus can u share the letters again they are being opened.....

Bindya is very common among a few communities in Pakistan, especially the old urdu-speaking and Behari families.
Nadia Afgan is not a Beharis.

About time someone stands up to these Zia era Monkeys.
If you had gone to school you would have known these monkeys existed in bhuttos time as well..infact they were there even before independence.We got this gift from the Britishers who created the action(qadiyani) and reaction(extremist barelvi) to manage the politics here..

Last edited:
Stop being an immature how can u tell about movie and give your opinion before it is even released. It isn't about homosexuality but how our society has developed norms based on physical appearnce or some acts of any indiviual and if they act contrary to that our socities' defenders or i shall say thakedaars would start mocking or harrasing them without the thought that how much it is going to hurt him emotionally,socially and family wise. In current time we have people who mock others,bully them or make fun of them on any small issue without any empathy or thought how harsh it's going to be movies seems where pertinent to me in context of what our society is being currently. Note: info. gathered about movie is solely based on trailer.

I know about a site called Google. It's amazing the info i can gather.

The main guy has a guilty pleasure. That's not mentioned. Is it homosexuality? Is it messing with transgenders?

Either way, that kind of crap doesn't need to be seen by anyone.

I have a better movie idea for these stupid people. Make a movie like Ertugrul. How about that wow, huh?

Society will thank you. Instead of playing in mud like a pig, how about make something positive and clean up the society?

Wow, that's amazing idea.

Mad guy that not about mulla that about islam
Don't forget Pakistan is a muslim country not that fcking liberal
mullahs r not above the law and should not hijack any issue nor they should be allowed to threat anyone

Yep but movie is above the law

Yep but movie is above the law
Internet and computers were made by the evil kafirs and is full of fahashi, you should switch off your computer/internet and go live in the 8th Centuary beacuse Muslims haven't invented much since the Islamic Golden Age.

Now coming to the topic, this is art and art is a natural human emotion. Even Human cave dwellers drew art, some cultures evolved it into making excellent statues and various other forms like pictures. I know that according to you guys everything is haram.

Since you will go and cry to mods about your feelings being hurt so here are some art from ancient Pakistan before your masters banned it.
8k95w1iix2dz.jpg

main-image

Mohenjo-daro_Priesterk%C3%B6nig.jpeg

Who the hell is give us moral education
Do you think this state which is almost bankrupt
Look at your state's reputation nobody wanna play a single match here and your state is crying
But this Done by mullas
Why don't you belief that their is no place fir liberals here we'll stick with our old Muslim traditions
Don't enforce the people to do same what happen in iran
If you wanna open prnhub then do it somewhere else Pakistan is not the right place
Great. Before we had Laal Masjid, TTP, TNSM etc. And now we have this new guardians of morality TLP. Can the Pakistani state please grow a backbone and start acting like a functioning state? There is a reason why people consider us a rogue state/banana republic. We let every Tom, Dick, Harry enforce their views with use of a lathi.

these film makers only make films to please west and try to defame Pakistan and Islam for western money ,why they not make film for kashmiris suffering from indian brutality and not make movie on rss extremist hinduvta rape and lynching culture to educate world about indian govt crimes,I think all these people have some other hidden agenda to cause civil unrest and sectarian violence in Pakistan using media as a tool of 5 gen hybrid wars and such movies which cause divide and violence in society should be banned

Last edited:
Remember movies are made to gauge tolerance... for violence, perversions, innuendos and political ideas...
Ertugrul was telecasted to reignite the vigor at the dawn of Turk empire...
When people try to hide behind art... start seeing through them

Last edited:
Pakistani Film Industry + Fashion Industry + University of Art & Culture = institutions of IMMORALITY under the garb of ART.

Back
Top Bottom