What's new

Sarmad Khoosat receiving threats from religious extremist to hold release of 'ZIndagi Tamasha'

Nadia Afgan is not a Beharis.

If you had gone to school you would have known these monkeys existed in bhuttos time as well..infact they were there even before independence.We got this gift from the Britishers who created the action(qadiyani) and reaction(extremist barelvi) to manage the politics here..

Haha...
That's the spirit. Blame everything on the British or the Jews, Zionists, Hindutva.
If nothing else works a total unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

Haha...
That's the spirit. Blame everything on the British or the Jews, Zionists, Hindutva.
If nothing else works a total unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

not really i dont blame the British..They did what they had to win the war.i blame dumbfcks like you who spread disinformation like theres no tomorrow and create more divide.

not really i dont blame the British..They did what they had to win the war.i blame dumbfcks like you who spread disinformation like theres no tomorrow and creates more divide.

Waow Waow.If you are going through your menstrual cycle perhaps we could talk when you are feeling alright. I prefer not to waste my words.

Waow Waow.If you are going through your menstrual cycle perhaps we could talk when you are feeling alright. I prefer not to waste my words.
This is not your pak tea house khokha comment section dear..buzz off .

Mad guy that not about mulla that about islam
Don't forget Pakistan is a muslim country not that fcking liberal

Yep but movie is above the law

Who the hell is give us moral education
Do you think this state which is almost bankrupt
Look at your state's reputation nobody wanna play a single match here and your state is crying
But this Done by mullas
Why don't you belief that their is no place fir liberals here we'll stick with our old Muslim traditions
Don't enforce the people to do same what happen in iran
If you wanna open prnhub then do it somewhere else Pakistan is not the right place

Sorry I've decided not to engage with emotional teenagers with no knowledge of the world. Better stick to watching tik toks and mind numbing videos of Mullah Tariq Jameel.

Look at your state's reputation nobody wanna play a single match here and your state is crying
But this Done by mullas
Why don't you belief that their is no place fir liberals here we'll stick with our old Muslim traditions
If you wanna open prnhub then do it somewhere else Pakistan is not the right place

Lol Moral education? Have you seen the state of this country with rabid mullahism encroaching on every part of life since Zia's era? You want more of the same? What has this moral education even given to Pakistan?

The state is bankrupt because most people here have no morals and don't want to pay their fair share, but still demand that everything be given to them. Where is your moral education there? Or do you need the government to tell you to pay your taxes, and not engage in corruption/nepotism? I thought that was the job of the caretakers of morality in this country. Why are they always ready to threaten violence on obscure issues but are quiet on corruption / nepotism / rape / ethnic/sectarian killings / pedophilia / different mafias hoarding food and wealth / acid attacks / honour killings.

We are also bankrupt because we don't produce or manufacture anything that is worth selling. When was the last time anything useful came out of a madrassah? Well take away the ingenuity of a suicide bombers' vest, what else is there that we can export? Brain dead zombies who threaten violence after their feelings are heart over every little thing?

No body wants to play in this country due to terrorism. Do you understand who is doing terrorism in this country? Do you know the people who attacked the Sri Lankan team were from a extremist religious organisation?

As for Liberalism and their forcing anything on people, I've yet to see a single Liberal pointing a gun at someone's head and making them strip and dance. The only ones running around with guns/weapons and threats of violence are the "morally upright" brigade, all under the guise of religion.

Last edited:
Sorry I've decided not to engage with emotional teenagers with no knowledge of the world. Better stick to watching tik toks and mind numbing videos of Mullah Tariq Jameel.

Why are you abusing Maulana Tariq Jameel, what has he got to do with this?

Why do all Non-Muslims like you feel they need to reply to such threads and insult Islam and Muslims?

Internet and computers were made by the evil kafirs and is full of fahashi, you should switch off your computer/internet and go live in the 8th Centuary beacuse Muslims haven't invented much since the Islamic Golden Age.

Now coming to the topic, this is art and art is a natural human emotion. Even Human cave dwellers drew art, some cultures evolved it into making excellent statues and various other forms like pictures. I know that according to you guys everything is haram.

Since you will go and cry to mods about your feelings being hurt so here are some art from ancient Pakistan before your masters banned it.
8k95w1iix2dz.jpg

main-image

Mohenjo-daro_Priesterk%C3%B6nig.jpeg

Stop making this issue larger than it needs to be.

Hello people,

Being a huge fan of Sarmad Khoosat's work, I feel very sad at what's being going on for last one month and the controversy regarding his film, 'Zindagi Tamasha'.

The film has been cleared by all censor boards after multiple screenings, he was even forced to cut a few parts and even the trailer itself was reuploaded after cuts that might offend TLP but here we are again.

State is failing to protect the freedom of expression, the land where art and culture is given utmost respect and now where artists are suffocated and their art censored.

The film has bagged international awards and is said to be Khoosat's finest work but Pakistani cinema is being deprived of this.

Trailer of the film:

Sarmad's open letter to PM Imran Khan:

EOaPWhFX4AELaW1

EOaPWhEWkAAJlCK

Another letter to the people of Pakistan; the audience.

EOpX8p_WoAERPuG

EOpX8qFWsAEAgj0

EOpX8qFX0AAr4if

EOpX8qEWsAgbLMj

I watched the trailer and frankly I don't see anything wrong in this movie, however they don't make it clear what is the main scandal of this guy.

The main premise is very important to discuss in our society, because TikTok foreign agents are shaming politic figures, and we never know who is next.

My question is this, does the Mullah have a sex scene? Is it with that underage girl? If so, it SHOULD be banned as the subject matter is controversial and promotes obscenity in society.

Maybe the director and producer can go back and edit the movie to better meet Pakistanis' social mores. Maybe even hide the actual scandal altogether, so people can only guess.

However, I have seen several dramas do have affairs, secret marriages, and even rape as themes, but it is never in your face as this movie may have.

I am quite interested to see this movie, seems like the aftermath to the scandal is very emotional and suspenseful.

1st of all the movie isnt anti islam nor it is promoting liberalism ..... dont b a narrow minded scum ... the movbie is about a religious man who gets singled out by the society because he danced on a function and it shows how our society has become a narrowminded society
Mad guy that not about mulla that about islam
Don't forget Pakistan is a muslim country not that fcking liberal

But this Done by mullas
If you wanna open prnhub then do it somewhere else Pakistan is not the right place[/QUOT

Why are you abusing Maulana Tariq Jameel, what has he got to do with this?

Why do all Non-Muslims like you feel they need to reply to such threads and insult Islam and Muslims?

Maybe if the sarkari Muslims stop killing us infidels, heretics and kafirs we might just be able to live in peace.

Back
Top Bottom