What's new

Sarmad Khoosat receiving threats from religious extremist to hold release of 'ZIndagi Tamasha'

how will this industry grow in this country people only dont care about movies like Khuda kay liyay type librale which doesnt represent and asher azeem's pic Malik banned by politicians this movie is again being stopped by molvie hazrat.
It looks like either we Pakistanies are very open minded or very naive.
Molvi is always above the law....
EGQCN_eXUAERFSA.jpg

He's been threatened by TLP and like minded crowd.

5e2546ad21232.jpg

Is it about Homosexuality?
Nope.

Just a naat khawa who danced at some friends or relatives wedding and his video goes viral. And society and naat khawa shun him as darhi rakh ke naach raha ho. As you know our society has double standards. Khud duniya ka her galat kam kerain ga lakin darhi walako khush hone pe bhi fatwa laga dain ga .

About time someone stands up to these Zia era Monkeys.

Why doesn't he make a movie about the atrocities of East India Company on the Muslims of sub-continent during War of Independence 1857 ? Why all these foreign sponsored so-called-intellectuals make only those movies which bring bad name to Pakistan, Islam and then collect Oscar awards ?

Yar, since this is the Member's area, where we chill, may I add a little humor if PDFians allow me to? Please, report me, if I'm wrong but I think this isn't because of any disagreement with the film but because Mr Khusat kickstarted the HumTV / ARY DIGITAL stranglehold we have. I hate TV now because all I see are phappey-kuttan course 101 being telecasted :D if they're protesting that, it's game. LOL

But on a serious note, come on, yar, if it's not good, don't watch it. Who wants to see it, let 'em.

Bahi because all of our people want visas and jobs in the (new) East India Company :D who'd watch such films? This is a business, nothing more, they'd make what sells and it sells so they'd make it.
Why doesn't he make a movie about the atrocities of East India Company on the Muslims of sub-continent during War of Independence 1857 ? Why all these foreign sponsored so-called-intellectuals make only those movies which bring bad name to Pakistan, Islam and then collect Oscar awards ?

Seems to be a film about homosexuals.

Yeah, no. Leave this trash to India and Canada.

As if enough sexualisation(fahashi) isn't on TV already, now films about homosexuality are going to be made?

Look at them crying crocodile tears. Oh, poor me. I just make a film, i do no bad. Look bad maulvis, me no bad, me good.

Seems to be a film about homosexuals.

Yeah, no. Leave this trash to India and Canada.

As if enough sexualisation(fahashi) isn't on TV already, now films about homosexuality are going to be made?

Look at them crying crocodile tears. Oh, poor me. I just make a film, i do no bad. Look bad maulvis, me no bad, me good.

Internet and computers were made by the evil kafirs and is full of fahashi, you should switch off your computer/internet and go live in the 8th Centuary beacuse Muslims haven't invented much since the Islamic Golden Age.

Now coming to the topic, this is art and art is a natural human emotion. Even Human cave dwellers drew art, some cultures evolved it into making excellent statues and various other forms like pictures. I know that according to you guys everything is haram.

Since you will go and cry to mods about your feelings being hurt so here are some art from ancient Pakistan before your masters banned it.
8k95w1iix2dz.jpg

main-image

Mohenjo-daro_Priesterk%C3%B6nig.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom