What's new

Sarkozy will not ban Sikh turbans in France

Wise move France, Don't make a Rajput mad, otherwise the Talwar is coming up your a** :P
this Burqa ban has harmed France and has done nothing good for the nation. Sarkozy is a attention seeker.

Err. I think there are more Sikh Jatts than Sikh Rajputs.

Sarkozy will not ban Sikh turbans in France
Why not ? not today but I see ban on turbans in future, after all French law (banning public display of religious symbols) must be same for everyone. it's not India.

First Turkey is secular, and shouldn't be viewed as an example for the Muslim world, and Alhamdulillah Pakistan will remain as a champion of Islam, so you Indians can get as jealous as you want!

you mean to say all pakistani women use burka. how about those who dont wear ?? are they any less muslim.

Pakistan Ka Matlab Kya?
La Ilaha Il Allah Muhammadur Rasool Allah (Sal Allahu Alay he Wasalam)

how about ex- -east pakistan >>>

because its okay to wear a headscarf if they do not cover their face

because its okay to wear a headscarf if they do not cover their face

ur right..
For example..
if a terrorist in france(Al-Queda has threatned france and europe in past in present too),plants a bomb in a MALL,the cameras will record....
But if he is wearing Burqa,even if u record video its of NO USE...
He will escape and live in france itself and plot another attack...
But in case of headscarf.the face is clearly visible and Sikhs wear different color clothes...so it not possible for terrorists to hide behind headscarf...
Tell me,if hundred muslim women with burqa is standing infront of u ,how can u identify a women u had seen just 30 seconds ago after she gets into the group of burqa wearing ladies...???

Time to ban french fries..

MacDonalds-French-Fries-psd8992.png

:pop:

Banning turban will be just as stupid as banning Burqa in absence of a real threat.

turban is compulsory for Sikhs wheras burqa/niqab is not compulsory for Muslim sisters...

so it's quite silly to juxtapose the two

Back
Top Bottom