What's new

Sare Jahan Se Acha HINDUSTAN Hamara:- Altaf HUssain

@doppelganger @GURU DUTT

Your conversation looks like a khayali palao of mohallay kay bachay about how they are going to snatch lolipop from big strong boy of their mohallah. Stop it men you probably don't realise but its funny to read your comments :D
kya hua bhai :azn:

abhi to sirf picture ke banne ki afwahhe hi urri hain abhi to poaster bhi nahi lagge aur aap itne utawalle hue jaten hain :haha:

picture to abhi shuru bhi nahi hui :devil:

Pakistan remains part of Hindustan.

Just to clarify.

I do agree that the present Hindustan is but a temporary political entity in the larger continuum.

Just to clarify

Pakistan in its literal and diction meaning is quite opposite of Hindustan, two cannot be same, never so one was carved out of another to make it look different in all aspects. And present Hindustan is somewhat limited to BHAKTS or RSS or whatever those guys are there is no larger continuum than this.

kya hua bhai :azn:

abhi to sirf picture ke banne ki afwahhe hi urri hain abhi to poaster bhi nahi lagge aur aap itne utawalle hue jaten hain :haha:

picture to abhi shuru bhi nahi hui :devil:

Mujay kuch nahi hua, but I am worried about your choice by the way, 1 tutoo say may kabhi Ghoray ki umeed nahi rakho ga. I won't expect a donkey to do a horse's job. Find someone suitable, iss kay to **tay bhi salamat nahi hain yeh kya Pakistan tory ga. :enjoy:

well i dont like the idiot and tharki nehru myself but patel ji was greedy to add as much pricly states to indian union as possible and with any means so if thats bieng greedy i dont mind :D

waise trolling se idea aya hai apke liye ask your establishment to post a video of hafiz saeed , mulana masood azahar , lakhvi , dawood ibrahim and his gang singing pakistani qoumi taraana together in a group :D :sarcastic:

as for partition the process for that started when lord clive divided bengal into east and west on lines of hindu and muslims later nawaabs of murshidabad , raha saheb mahmoodabad , nizam hydrabad and nawab of junagarh formed an allince with british help called muslim leuge to stop growing influence of pro independence forces in india of which most noteble leaders were hindu educated elite (mostly baristors) and later they used shayar iqbal (who had a grudge against noble prize winner rabindranath tagore) and M A Jinnah (who had a grudge aginst MKghandi cause deu to ghandi's "poorn swaraj/complete independence from british" his pro british "home rule" theory went down the drain) for there divide and rule politics and for that all the logistaical help was given by feudal muslm elite in west punjab, sindh and KPK/FATA which resulted in partition of india in 1947

but ya im also happy for partition cause had that been not done indians would have been living in worse conditions of civil war than what you see in syria and iraq today

deposing Nizams (example nizam of Hyderabad, Junagadh) or going against wishes of the people and annexing the state of Kashmir.

Operation Polo is a clear cut vindication of Jinnah & Allama Iqbal.

Indians annexed junagadh arguing that majority of the state were hindus while Patel exposed his hypocrisy by not agreeing to the same formula being applied in Kashmir.

finally this talk of jealousy towards tagore or grudges against gandhi are purely INDIAN HISTORY not the real fact.

clearly Jinnah was more than happy to work with gandhi initally. but a free hand to Nehru from Gandhi lead to friction . hence the 14 points of Jinnah.

now about trolling we don't need to troll indians their media suchas Zee news and NDTV trolls their own people by going on and on in a loop about "ATANK WADI IN PAKISTAN" planning new new things. half the terrorism ideas come from your media.i think all of them probably watch your media and think to themselves damn why didn't we think of this :rofl:

Just to clarify

Pakistan in its literal and diction meaning is quite opposite of Hindustan, two cannot be same, never so one was carved out of another to make it look different in all aspects. And present Hindustan is somewhat limited to BHAKTS or RSS or whatever those guys are there is no larger continuum than this.

Altaf bhai disagrees. :D

Mr.-Altaf-Hussain-and-L-K-Advani.jpg

ahindivisitmeetabvajpayee041111-1.jpg

inset_arun4.jpg

He has openly expressed that the Partition was a mistake. Not one speech, but many times.

Where have you guys been hiding this gem?

hum nay nahi ora ap k extremist hindon nay tora ha
buwahahaha..... Sorry but your answer was like a child's gronning - "Ammi kasam maine nahi toda"...
Also, you should read good history books....
Let me give some hints....

>> Since origin, it is a known fact that their was no proper way to choose a successor in an islamic kingdom... be it Tughlaqs, Ghoris, Lodis or Mughals. To decide this dispute, they killed or imprisoned their parents and sibblings...

>> Subas were distributed to other Sibblings (Offcorse if they were alive)...

>> Jinna sa'ab realised this and demanded his Suba in form of Two nation's theory, claiming that in Educated and forward Hindu Societies muslims were too weak to compete (Non-violencely that is)...

>> Dominion of Pakistan was created\.... and you guys are his ripenings...

Lekin picture abhi baaki hai mere dost

Altaf bhai disagrees. :D

He has openly expressed that the Partition was a mistake. Not one speech, but many times.

Where have you guys been hiding this gem?

As I said he has been reading speeches written by his Masters in past, and he at his final stages surely wants to associate with them.

Happy Independence day to you too :)

And I am not Hindu, not in any way you want me to be, it is not possible :)

Thanks brother. May our nations and its people prosper and have peace and health.

On the second point, never. I never want you to stop being a Hindu Muslim. I respect your faith. Why would I want to butt my nose in there?

Mujay kuch nahi hua, but I am worried about your choice by the way, 1 tutoo say may kabhi Ghoray ki umeed nahi rakho ga. I won't expect a donkey to do a horse's job. Find someone suitable, iss kay to **tay bhi salamat nahi hain yeh kya Pakistan tory ga. :enjoy:
apke mulk ki mussalla afwaaj aur feudal elite ne 1948 se hamme itna pyar diya hai ki hamme ab uska karz to utarna hi hai ... dekhte jao bhai jaan ..... picture to abhi baaki hai mere dost :devil: :)

As I said he has been reading speeches written by his Masters in past, and he at his final stages surely wants to associate with them.

I'm a little concerned. Lot of you saying final stage, last days, etc. etc.

Is it indirect alluding to a hit by the ISI or does he suffer from some medical ailment? Cancer? End stage cirrhosis?

Thanks brother. May our nations and its people prosper and have peace and health.

Ameen, for people of both countries.

On the second point, never. I never want you to stop being a Hindu Muslim. I respect your faith. Why would I want to butt my nose in there?

When I said it is not possible, it meant something.

buwahahaha..... Sorry but your answer was like a child's gronning - "Ammi kasam maine nahi toda"...
Also, you should read good history books....
Let me give some hints....

>> Since origin, it is a known fact that their was no proper way to choose a successor in an islamic kingdom... be it Tughlaqs, Ghoris, Lodis or Mughals. To decide this dispute, they killed or imprisoned their parents and sibblings...

>> Subas were distributed to other Sibblings (Offcorse if they were alive)...

>> Jinna sa'ab realised this and demanded his Suba in form of Two nation's theory, claiming that in Educated and forward Hindu Societies muslims were too weak to compete (Non-violencely that is)...

>> Dominion of Pakistan was created\.... and you guys are his ripenings...

Lekin picture abhi baaki hai mere dost

Jinnah sahab was in favour of a united state anyway our Hindu extremist minds led tot change of views of great persons like Jinnah and Iqbal.

The kings and their kingdoms' affairs and their expansions have nothing to do with Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom