What's new

Sare Jahan Se Acha HINDUSTAN Hamara:- Altaf HUssain

deposing Nizams (example nizam of Hyderabad, Junagadh) or going against wishes of the people and annexing the state of Kashmir.

Operation Polo is a clear cut vindication of Jinnah & Allama Iqbal.

Indians annexed junagadh arguing that majority of the state were hindus while Patel exposed his hypocrisy by not agreeing to the same formula being applied in Kashmir.

finally this talk of jealousy towards tagore or grudges against gandhi are purely INDIAN HISTORY not the real fact.

clearly Jinnah was more than happy to work with gandhi initally. but a free hand to Nehru from Gandhi lead to friction . hence the 14 points of Jinnah.

now about trolling we don't need to troll indians their media suchas Zee news and NDTV trolls their own people by going on and on in a loop about "ATANK WADI IN PAKISTAN" planning new new things. half the terrorism ideas come from your media.i think all of them probably watch your media and think to themselves damn why didn't we think of this :rofl:
you are saying what is been told to you by your taleem what your own nisaab says but history is very diffrent keep beliving what you want doesnt matters to us but we wont let any chance of "payback" go in wane as now its not M K Ghandies hindustan anymore which beleved in non voilence and "koi ek gal pe thappar marre to doosra gaal age ker do" now all those who made all possible attempts to break india and bleed india dry thru 1000 cuts policy will be made to pay in the onli language they understand :devil: :butcher:

I'm a little concerned. Lot of you saying final stage, last days, etc. etc.

Is it indirect alluding to a hit by the ISI or does he suffer from some medical ailment? Cancer? End stage cirrhosis?

:P we would pray for the natural disaster

I'm a little concerned. Lot of you saying final stage, last days, etc. etc.

Is it indirect alluding to a hit by the ISI or does he suffer from some medical ailment? Cancer? End stage cirrhosis?

Every Pharaoh sees his end, every Ravan meets his end. So same goes for this tuttoo, an empire built on killing, extortion and injustice cannot linger on forever. Nobody is interested in killing him, he does not deserve to die at the hands of anyone, nobody should kill him, he should meet his CREATOR as he is. Ameen.

Does anyone else see the overall resemblance?

p-027.jpg

p-027.jpg
but if according to pakistani members he is a RAW agent who gets support form India and RAW how come the person he reslmbels so much and his gang still brerathing there :azn:

One for the album, in happier times.

540702cf4553d.jpg

but if according to pakistani members he is a RAW agent who gets support form India and RAW how come the person he reslmbels so much and his gang still brerathing there :azn:

Joker Dawood has obviously modeled his look on Altaf bhai.

Even birds love Altaf bhai.

Keeping vigil over a weakened Altaf bhai during his 6 day hunger strike in 1990.

552b9170c52cc.jpg

You must give it to this guy.

Can you imagine a jugalbandi debate between him and Laloo Prasad Yadav?

I'll get a cardiac arrest laughing.

you are saying what is been told to you by your taleem what your own nisaab says but history is very diffrent keep beliving what you want doesnt matters to us but we wont let any chance of "payback" go in wane as now its not M K Ghandies hindustan anymore which beleved in non voilence and "koi ek gal pe thappar marre to doosra gaal age ker do" now all those who made all possible attempts to break india and bleed india dry thru 1000 cuts policy will be made to pay in the onli language they understand :devil: :butcher:

OK firstly your history is not any correct either the truth is somewhere in between what you are taught and what we are taught. So please spare me the nonsense about Nehru and Patel being innocent and nice. even Gandhi was frustrated by these two minions.

rest is a troll post so yes carry on i see you having fun in this since yesterday carry on. and spice it up with a couple of sunny deol movies :agree::sniper::sniper:

p-027.jpg

resemblance with RAJNIKANTH yes

Bhai is obviously a son of the soil (which soil?) grass roots leader.

We forget in the angst of the present day Pakistanis, how much he has toiled for his people for how long. The sacrifices he must have made along the way.

How many self made political leaders (he started life as a Pharmacist, working for a MNC incidentally) can command a following like this???????????????????

250681_10151026583948436_361511131_n.jpg

5386075b09d57.jpg

OK firstly your history is not any correct either the truth is somewhere in between what you are taught and what we are taught. So please spare me the nonsense about Nehru and Patel being innocent and nice. even Gandhi was frustrated by these two minions.

rest is a troll post so yes carry on i see you having fun in this since yesterday carry on. and spice it up with a couple of sunny deol movies :agree::sniper::sniper:

resemblance with RAJNIKANTH yes
enjoy :enjoy:

Bhai is obviously a son of the soil (which soil?) grass roots leader.

We forget in the angst of the present day Pakistanis, how much he has toiled for his people for how long. The sacrifices he must have made along the way.

How many self made political leaders (he started life as a Pharmacist, working for a MNC incidentally) can command a following like this???????????????????

250681_10151026583948436_361511131_n.jpg

5386075b09d57.jpg
agge bharro AH hum hindustani tumharre saath hai :D :devil:

Back
Top Bottom