What's new

Sare Jahan Se Acha HINDUSTAN Hamara:- Altaf HUssain

Ab humain MQM waloo ko india bheej Dena chaheye Suicide Aeroplan ke Zariyeh Auto pilot lga ke. Lakh di Lannat howey iss gandey UK dy kutey ty Khata bhi Pakistan sy hy Bhoonkta bhi Pakistan py hy. Ab shareefan BiBi innko Assembly main WAPS lay at tu Article 6 Iss py Lga ke Aik ticket jannat ki issey bhi dey dain jahan akhraat ke mazey ley ja ke

@doppelganger @GURU DUTT

Your conversation looks like a khayali palao of mohallay kay bachay about how they are going to snatch lolipop from big strong boy of their mohallah. Stop it men you probably don't realise but its funny to read your comments :D
janay do yara...Guru 1 number ka "mora" hai just like any other hinDhoo. usay aesay e sukoon milta hai. :D

You are a very mature poster.
Then say Mashallah :p Kahbi garoor nahi kiya
Lollllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
:victory::chilli::chilli:

Bhai is obviously a son of the soil (which soil?) grass roots leader.

We forget in the angst of the present day Pakistanis, how much he has toiled for his people for how long. The sacrifices he must have made along the way.

How many self made political leaders (he started life as a Pharmacist, working for a MNC incidentally) can command a following like this???????????????????

250681_10151026583948436_361511131_n.jpg

5386075b09d57.jpg
You didn't follow his Jalsa few months ago. Million+ people gathered there in karachi NA256 to listen his telephone speech from U.K

Even every opposition party praised those numbers.

Last edited:
Bro, you are not exactly an unaffected, unbiased party here to judge who's fingering whom here. :)

Definitely comes across as fingering on an epic scale.

And he's sitting pretty in the UK like Lalit Modi. What arm of your law is going to touch him there?

He's taken the Punjabis left right and center man. Hear the crowds. They are lapping it up. The man is a Robin Hood. And he has his band of Merry Men.

You are Baloch. Sit back and enjoy the fun.

He has nothing to do
Bombay was in the way boat not long ago.,, and the turf wars of karachi have a political base.., and today 80% of violence has been contained .. Altaf is going retard coz his party's militant wing Ya also being hot with his,kala,mota,kana,lamba etc c...ts are getting put behind bars.

He has nothing to do
Bombay was in the way boat not long ago.,, and the turf wars of karachi have a political base.., and today 80% of violence has been contained .. Altaf is going retard coz his party's militant wing Ya also being hot with his,kala,mota,kana,lamba etc c...ts are getting put behind bars.

Looks like you suffering from my kinda typingonphonitis.

Let's get the basics out of the way first. Mumbai (or Bombay) was never like Karachi. Never was, never will be. Not at the height of the gang wars. Not in the worst days of 92-93.

Karachi is a war zone. Beirut and Dublin come to mind, if you want cities for comparison. Tell me you do not see the strong likelihood of full scale army deployment in Karachi? I'm guessing that's the next step, or are your Rangers army?

Altaf bhai quite obviously represents a large disenfranchised and disillusioned chunk of your populace. Just because we do not butt in into your mohajir centric threads does not mean we do not read every word and get the pulse of what's going on in your fractured society. And if we amateurs can, our experts like Doval have a long long time ago, and taken commensurate steps.

Happy Independence Day to you guys. Have a great year.

Yeh ghar par sununga mmmy ke saath. With chai. This time of the year if for family.
Alama is a title used for eminent Scholars ...

Looks like you suffering from my kinda typingonphonitis.

Let's get the basics out of the way first. Mumbai (or Bombay) was never like Karachi. Never was, never will be. Not at the height of the gang wars. Not in the worst days of 92-93.
so Bombay wasn't riddled with turf wars,gang bangers,extortionists,political parties using target killers?

Karachi is a war zone. Beirut and Dublin come to mind, if you want cities for comparison. Tell me you do not see the strong likelihood of full scale army deployment in Karachi? I'm guessing that's the next step, or are your Rangers army?
have you visited Karachi?:lol: Beirut was flattened by war... Dublin witnessed a civil war...

Karachi witnessed turf wars between gangs supported by political parties with now 80% decrease in violence... No Rangers are paramilitary... deployed in karachi since 90s.. Lmao @ army deployment.
Altaf bhai quite obviously represents a large disenfranchised and disillusioned chunk of your populace. Just because we do not butt in into your mohajir centric threads does not mean we do not read every word and get the pulse of what's going on in your fractured society.

So majid kana,arshad mota etc represent Urdu speakers ?(hope you know that many urdu speakers are bashing you in this thread)... Meanwhile Baba Ladla,Uzair Baloch etc types represent Baluch and other target killers represent Pashtuns? And not MQM,PPP or ANP and JUI ?:lol: fuk logic.

And if we amateurs can, our experts like Doval have a long long time ago, and taken commensurate steps.

Happy Independence Day to you guys. Have a great year.
good for doval.. Unfortunately it ain't workin out for him..:lol: and gangbangers are getting killed or thrown into jail.

P.S; Its kinda interesting to note that indians literally worship individual personalities...

P.S; Its kinda interesting to note that indians literally worship individual personalities...

Have you seen the signature lines and status messages of a certain chick here about your army chief.

I was getting red behind my ears just reading these obvious daddy issues.

So 1 members status = daddy issues ?

Where do you guys stand with your constant modi ji,doval ji breast thumping?:lol:

Literally everythead is filled with modi ji,doval Ji chants & pathetic threats etc.. Including your posts? Seems your entire population OCD with a sprinkling of daddy issues ?

@Peaceful Civilian

Has he been banned from Pakistan ?

Or is he worried about a hit and hence staying away ?
He is worried about hit. Either from ISI, military, or from any punjabi. He has many enemies. He speak openly against punjabis and army while same case as majority punjabi don't like MQM and Altaf hussain.
There are some bitter Realites too, in 1990s operation against criminals was turned for political purpose, and instead of capturing criminals they turned this operation against A political party MQM , while there were few criminal elements in MQM, but all were not terrorist. 15000 killed, 1 Lac injured in the operation and they revengued in the form of killing police officers one by one.Karachites can't forget this operation, many effected families, and they don't like Political parties like PMLN and PPPP. MQM is known as secular party and it has deep roots in karachi but now these days they also play cheap shots like Mullah and other political parties for political purpose. I. e Woman, girls dancing on taraana during dharna days every pary played cheap shots like narrow minded Mullah!

So 1 members status = daddy issues ?

Where do you guys stand with your constant modi ji,doval ji breast thumping?:lol:

Literally everythead is filled with modi ji,doval Ji chants & pathetic threats etc.. Including your posts? Seems your entire population OCD with a sprinkling of daddy issues ?

You know what I am talking about.

Ji is Indian for respect. Like your saab or janab.

A man who lived undetected among the enemy for 8 years, under their noses, and now heads our covert ops against the same enemy, is deserving of our respect no?

The man we elected by such a massive landslide to lead us, to secure us against threats, internal and external, and to bring us increasing prosperity, is surely deserving of our respect no?

Don't you guys miss having a leader you can really respect and love?

All I see is a whole lots of internal bickering and name calling and cynicism. Why bhai? Usme bhi hamara kasoor hai?

He is worried about hit. Either from ISI, military, or from any punjabi. He has many enemies. He speak openly against punjabis and army while same case as majority punjabi don't like MQM and Altaf hussain.
There are some bitter Realites too, in 1990s operation against criminals was turned for political purpose, and instead of capturing criminals they turned this operation against A political party MQM , while there were few criminal elements in MQM, but all were not terrorist. 15000 killed, 1 Lac injured in the operation and they revengued in the form of killing police officers one by one.Karachites can't forget this operation, many effected families, and they don't like Political parties like PMLN and PPPP. MQM is known as secular party and it has deep roots in karachi but now these days they also play cheap shots like Mullah and other political parties for political purpose. I. e Woman, girls dancing on taraana during dharna days every pary played cheap shots like narrow minded Mullah!

This is the Lyari ops right?

I hear Karachi has been burning since before that. 1986?

And you fools trolling:tup: I post original live what AH was talking about
Na Tera kasoor na mera kasoor
Kasoor srif Qasoor Mai hai;)
Keep continue to play as PDF is a play ground:tup:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom