Sare Jahan Se Acha HINDUSTAN Hamara:- Altaf HUssain

alama iqbal also wrote ....

GREACE ROMANA MISR SAB MIT GAYE JAHAN SE

KUCH BAAT HAI KI HASTI MITHI NAHI HAMARI

SADION RAHAA HAI DUSHMAN DAUR E JAHAN HAMARA

HINDI HAIN HUM WATAN HAI HINDUSTAN HAMAARA
waise alama ka matlab kya hota hai :azn:
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:.....
Alama may be a salutation... Jaise ham Parle ke baad G lagate hai waise ye log bhi Iqbal ke aage Alama lagate honge

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:.....
Alama may be a salutation... Jaise ham Parle ke baad G lagate hai waise ye log bhi Iqbal ke aage Alama lagate honge
like japnese suffix "san" to name of a respected person :azn:

respected person se yaad aya jana ji kahan gayee :azn:

So a guy who hasn't set his foot in Karachi for past 23 years is singing an Indian national song. Nope. Error 404. Embarrassment not found.

Not something like people raising Pakistani flags every other day in your atoot ang. Now that is real embarrassment.

@GURU DUTT you have been trying to troll everyone since yesterday.:D i thought you would get bored.

however, what Alla Iqbal said was his opinon then.

but due to Nehru and pro hindu attitude of congress. it was the same Allama Iqbal who envisioned Pakistan.

so let us not choose bits and pieces of history that we prefer and omit the ones we don't like.

IF nehru and sardar vallabhai patel were any less greedy maybe just maybe partition wouldn't have happened.

BUT NOW with hindsight I guess both nations are grateful it did.

@GURU DUTT you have been trying to troll everyone since yesterday.:D i thought you would get bored.

however, what Alla Iqbal said was his opinon then.

but due to Nehru and pro hindu attitude of congress. it was the same Allama Iqbal who envisioned Pakistan.

so let us not choose bits and pieces of history that we prefer and omit the ones we don't like.

IF nehru and sardar vallabhai patel were any less greedy maybe just maybe partition wouldn't have happened.

BUT NOW with hindsight I guess both nations are grateful it did.
well i dont like the idiot and tharki nehru myself but patel ji was greedy to add as much pricly states to indian union as possible and with any means so if thats bieng greedy i dont mind :D

waise trolling se idea aya hai apke liye ask your establishment to post a video of hafiz saeed , mulana masood azahar , lakhvi , dawood ibrahim and his gang singing pakistani qoumi taraana together in a group :D :sarcastic:

as for partition the process for that started when lord clive divided bengal into east and west on lines of hindu and muslims later nawaabs of murshidabad , raha saheb mahmoodabad , nizam hydrabad and nawab of junagarh formed an allince with british help called muslim leuge to stop growing influence of pro independence forces in india of which most noteble leaders were hindu educated elite (mostly baristors) and later they used shayar iqbal (who had a grudge against noble prize winner rabindranath tagore) and M A Jinnah (who had a grudge aginst MKghandi cause deu to ghandi's "poorn swaraj/complete independence from british" his pro british "home rule" theory went down the drain) for there divide and rule politics and for that all the logistaical help was given by feudal muslm elite in west punjab, sindh and KPK/FATA which resulted in partition of india in 1947

but ya im also happy for partition cause had that been not done indians would have been living in worse conditions of civil war than what you see in syria and iraq today

Last edited:
Isnt politics,bureacracy,army,ISI,film industry etc dominated and controlled by Punjabis? Punjabis are like 60% of the population. So Pakistan is Punjab.

nobody is preventing anyone from sitting for competitive exams and thus entering such institutions. there are equal opportunities for all. the Pakistani entertainment industry is based in Karachi. Lahore is no the base.

The gang wars in Karachi have nothing to do with Punjabi population ratio.

In politics two major parties PML PPP have been having federal government and one being a NON Punjabi PPP but it did have vote bank in all the provinces so does PML.

Army and ISI are institutions which are open o all irrespective of ethnicity. It is another matter that in rural Punjab the culture of joining army as low cadre jawans had always been high primarily for reason to get the job . while in other provinces the rend got popular much later. anyway again everybody is allowed to apply and contest for posts. the educational facilities in Karachi are the same for all as in other cities so you cannot even blame any such discrimination even. Also the economic opportunities there are the same for all .

The moral of the to story is PUNJAB IS PAKISTAN

"Ham bulbule hai iski, Ye gulsitan hamara hamara..."
Aur Ye Gulistan dubara Akhand ho ke rahega.
Cheers for Altaf Bhai....

"Akhand Bharat hamara maqsad hai, Bharatiya Samvidhan hamara dastur hai, Sachchaai hamara Rasta hai"

Cīn o-ʿArab hamārā, Hindūstāṉ hamārā
Muslim haiṉ ham, wat̤an hai sārā jahāṉ hamārā

well i dont like the idiot and tharki nehru myself but patel ji was greedy to add as much pricly states to indian union as possible and with any means so if thats bieng greedy i dont mind :D

waise trolling se idea aya hai apke liye ask your establishment to post a video of hafiz saeed , mulana masood azahar , lakhvi , dawood ibrahim and his gang singing pakistani qoumi taraana together in a group :D :sarcastic:
with fazlullah on drums :partay:

alama iqbal also wrote ....

GREACE ROMANA MISR SAB MIT GAYE JAHAN SE

KUCH BAAT HAI KI HASTI MITHI NAHI HAMARI

SADION RAHAA HAI DUSHMAN DAUR E JAHAN HAMARA

HINDI HAIN HUM WATAN HAI HINDUSTAN HAMAARA

Back
Top Bottom