What's new

Sare Jahan Se Acha HINDUSTAN Hamara:- Altaf HUssain

images

That's Altaf bhai's slimmer fairer sober British twin.

indian pigs

Reported.

Some hero :rofl:

It was bloody hilarious man.

The man has some serious talent for fingering. I'm honestly in awe.

Priceless!

More more!!!!!! :rofl::lol::omghaha:

why is he your hero??
its a poem written by a pakistani...

Altaf bhai is my hero man.

Allama ji was Indian when he penned this song for us. I love it. You guys have no idea what it makes an Indian feel when we hear its tune or its words.

Yes, I do agree that he died a Pakistani.

That's Altaf bhai's slimmer fairer sober British twin.

Reported.

It was bloody hilarious man.

The man has some serious talent for fingering. I'm honestly in awe.

Priceless!

More more!!!!!! :rofl::lol::omghaha:

Altaf bhai is my hero man.

Allama ji was Indian when he penned this song for us. I love it. You guys have no idea what it makes an Indian feel when we hear its tune or its words.

Yes, I do agree that he died a Pakistani.
He ain't fingering anybody .. He's only reacting coz of the "long arm of law" shoved up his rear..

He ain't fingering anybody .. He's only reacting coz of the "long arm of law" shoved up his rear..

Bro, you are not exactly an unaffected, unbiased party here to judge who's fingering whom here. :)

Definitely comes across as fingering on an epic scale.

And he's sitting pretty in the UK like Lalit Modi. What arm of your law is going to touch him there?

He's taken the Punjabis left right and center man. Hear the crowds. They are lapping it up. The man is a Robin Hood. And he has his band of Merry Men.

You are Baloch. Sit back and enjoy the fun.

"Ham bulbule hai iski, Ye gulsitan hamara hamara..."
Aur Ye Gulistan dubara Akhand ho ke rahega.
Cheers for Altaf Bhai....

"Akhand Bharat hamara maqsad hai, Bharatiya Samvidhan hamara dastur hai, Sachchaai hamara Rasta hai"

Punjabi racism is turning patriotic Mohajirs(who created Pakistan) into traitors with love for India. But they seem to forget India is as bad Pakistan.

Punjabi racism is turning patriotic Mohajirs(who created Pakistan) into traitors with love for India. But they seem to forget India is as bad Pakistan.

I'll agree with you if you show me a city or town in India with the violence and mortality record of Karachi.

Sustained. Longstanding. Non stop. Selective. Targeted. Racial. Ethnic. Sectarian.

I'll agree with you if you show me a city or town in India with the violence and mortality record of Karachi.

Sustained. Longstanding. Non stop. Selective. Targeted. Racial. Ethnic. Sectarian.
Excluding those ones in Kashmir, North East and naxal areas?

The Muslims in UP and Bihar iving in India are pro Pakistan. While UP and Biharis living in Pakistan are pro India. Funny?

Excluding those ones in Kashmir, North East and naxal areas?

Like Karachi? Not one bit man. Sporadic. Low intensity conflict.

The Muslims in UP and Bihar iving in India are pro Pakistan. While UP and Biharis living in Pakistan are pro India. Funny?

I don't find it funny at all. It is a symptom of what Jinnah left behind.

Which my people fought tooth and nail till the end. Fought Pakistanis and Indians. Muslims and turncoat weak selfish sold out Hindus.

"Ham bulbule hai iski, Ye gulsitan hamara hamara..."
Aur Ye Gulistan dubara Akhand ho ke rahega.
Cheers for Altaf Bhai....

"Akhand Bharat hamara maqsad hai, Bharatiya Samvidhan hamara dastur hai, Sachchaai hamara Rasta hai"
alama iqbal also wrote ....

GREACE ROMANA MISR SAB MIT GAYE JAHAN SE

KUCH BAAT HAI KI HASTI MITHI NAHI HAMARI

SADION RAHAA HAI DUSHMAN DAUR E JAHAN HAMARA

HINDI HAIN HUM WATAN HAI HINDUSTAN HAMAARA
waise alama ka matlab kya hota hai :azn:

alama iqbal also wrote ....

GREACE ROMANA MISR SAB MIT GAYE JAHAN SE

KUCH BAAT HAI KI HASTI MITHI NAHI HAMARI

SADION RAHAA HAI DUSHMAN DAUR E JAHAN HAMARA

HINDI HAIN HUM WATAN HAI HINDUSTAN HAMAARA
waise alama ka matlab kya hota hai :azn:

Mat rula bade bhai.

:P Punjabi racism in Karachi?
salaam jana ji :)

do you want to know the real cause of friction between pakistani ruling elite and educated and buisness oriented urdu speakers who went from india and made and settelled in pakistan mostli in karachi, hydrabad and shikarpur :azn:

:P Punjabi racism in Karachi?

ab rondoo ko aur kia rulaye ga
Isnt politics,bureacracy,army,ISI,film industry etc dominated and controlled by Punjabis? Punjabis are like 60% of the population. So Pakistan is Punjab.

salaam jana ji :)

do you want to know the real cause of friction between pakistani ruling elite and educated and buisness oriented urdu speakers who went from india and made and settelled in pakistan mostli in karachi, hydrabad and shikarpur :azn:

Tell me.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom