What's new

Sare Jahan Se Acha HINDUSTAN Hamara:- Altaf HUssain

My hero! :lol::lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@GURU DUTT :cheers:

Man this is what you mean by trolling a nation.

PDFers are amateurs!
bhai apko mallom hai na jab insaan ko jyada char jaati hai to we be khauf hoke apne dil ki saliat bayan ker deta hai ... altaf hussain bhi wahi ker raha hai :cheers:

man this gonna be one juicy thread :D

I am sure he has become on overnight Indian sensation.

Did you guys watch Hamid Mir's face????? :rofl:
poor hamid mir was so much trying to contorl his "emotions" :omghaha:

Look even Indians agree that this guy is a complete fatass moron, from physice and brain , both .

Kyoun bhai ka mazaak karte ho yaar.. He is a psycho and need mental treatment. I sometimes feel pity on him for having been tasked a role he is incapable of.

Just so sorry for his supporters who can't stop chanting Bhai ye Bhai wo

Look even Indians agree that this guy is a complete fatass moron, from physice and brain , both .
well he is singing sare jahan se achha which is pride off any hub bul watan hindustani so why shount we be proud when a leader of fourth largest political party of owr so called "enemy nation with whome we had fought 4 wars " is singing owr national song :azn:

well he is singing sare jahan se achha which is pride off any hub bul watan hindustani so why shount we be proud when a leader of fourth largest political party of owr so called "enemy nation with whome we had fought 4 wars " is singing owr national song :azn:

It was the pride of undivided India.

Do you think Pakistan's secretly in their heart miss the emotions and sheer passion it brings bubbling forth in the hearts of even the most hardened cynics?

Mere rongte khade ho jaate when I hear it anywhere.

Except on this thread's OP video ......

Awesome.jpg

Altaf-Hussain-Funny-364x245.png

:tup::D

Absolutely not. I am not embarrassed at all.

To the contrary, I feel vindicated.

I have been saying all along that this low life was not only a Bhutta-Khor Murderer but also a low life TRAITOR.

People who should be embarrassed should be those MQM Supporters who shamelessly supported this low life Ghaddar.

Pakistanis are today truly relieved that this low life has exposed himself.
First of all, full interview or clip must be posted so that the statement(s) could be heard and understood in proper context.

Now, there is nothing to be embarrassed here for Altaf is giving reference of Allama Iqbal in support of his philosophy (whatever it is), which anybody could disagree with as per Altaf himself. There indeed was a time (1895-1905) when Allama Iqbal penned down nationalistic poems such as 'saarey jahan sey acha, Hindustaan hamaara'. However, his stay in Europe changed his mind and after spending three years in Europe (primarily England and Germany) between 1905-1908, he came back as a totally different Mohammed Iqbal.

I also don't like Altaf but accusing him (or anyone else for that matter) for something that he has not said or tried to imply is incorrect and at-least an honorable and senior member like you must avoid.

Back
Top Bottom