What's new

Sardar jokes are racist NOT funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you watched the movie "the english patient", there is one sardar in it too!

About 80% of the pathan jokes I get are from pathan's themselves, if they have no issue with it, then whats the problem. I dont support making fun of anybody's caste, religion or creed, but if you must stop pathan and sikh jokes, stop memon jokes,blond jokes, stop jokes about parties or people and stop jokes about the various nationalities. Then stop jokes about doctors and engineers and etc etc.

Yes admittedly some jokes cross the line, but it is jokes and satire which keeps the government of today off balance and lets them know they aren't untouchable. Its also jokes about the taliban that let us feel a lighter side and feel a little secure sub consciously against an otherwise blood thirsty bunch.
And if it weren't for sardarji jokes, sardarji's wouldnt be known throughout the world as a merry bunch. Khushwant singh has no issue with them currently.
And if you really have such an issue with it, better write first to Azhar Usman who does Allah made me funny, and has no issue making fun of Muslim idiosyncrasies.

Wrong: These jokes about Pashtuns are made by Punjabis by replacing the Sikh character with the word Pashtun/Pathan.

Now this is something which shows some inferiority complex and also gives way to more rift and stupid hatred further and for information of all of you Now a days jokes are further modified by adding the word "punjabi" "hindu" replacing the word "Sardar" and "Pathan" .,

So now go figure out yourself where we are going.

Sad demise of ethics.

Wrong: These jokes about Pashtuns are made by Punjabis by replacing the Sikh character with the word Pashtun/Pathan.

Now this is something which shows some inferiority complex and also gives way to more rift and stupid hatred further and for information of all of you Now a days jokes are further modified by adding the word "punjabi" "hindu" replacing the word "Sardar" and "Pathan" .,

Sad demise of ethics.

Sister just ignore them... a pusthun friend of mine also modified a joke... replaced the sikh with balouch and viola.
It should be taken in light way not in tense n all...
Im happy to see tht we the new generation have no problem with jokes n stuff...BUT(If they come frm our PAKISTANI Brothers).

Sister just ignore them... a pusthun friend of mine also modified a joke... replaced the sikh with balouch and viola.
It should be taken in light way not in tense n all...
Im happy to see tht we the new generation have no problem with jokes n stuff...BUT(If they come frm our PAKISTANI Brothers).

wrong, these arent jokes but acts of racism..that was the whole point of her post..They shouldnt be taken "lightly" at all and should be discouraged and you guys can start by not practicing it and stopping those who do.

guys here is rl story 2 read:
some frnds were going frm delhi 2 jaipur in a taxi whose driver was sikh. al of d frnds wre making jokes on sikh, shrng it wid ech other n laughed @ on the journey.D sikh driver dind speak anything during the whole journey.
H e just listened to them politley n remained patnt. at d nd of d journey, he cald 1 of them n said, I WIL NT STOP U ON MAKING JOKES ON SIKH NEITHER I VL TEL U D STORS OF THEIR BRAVERY. jst take this 1 Re. coin n give it 2 ny poor sikh begger ".
6 months passed that 1 Re. coin is still vth those frnds. u know y ?
coz he didnt find any sikh begger anywhere. sikh never gv up. They earn with their hard work n never beg till their last breath.

Remember it was a sardar who won us a match today.:smitten:

well said, but the last sentence was very disturbing:cry: :rofl:

well said creder its not really funny when you pick on one ethnicity same goes to the people who throw jokes on pathans.

Santa-Oye!what R U doing?

Banta-Recording this babys voice.

Santa-Why?

Banta- When he grows up, I shall ask him what he meant by this.

Sad demise of ethics.

some what agree with you, but pathans, sindhi, punjabi, baloch all have something to laugh about, after all they are jokes to make environment cheerful, they are not racist.

but the limit should not be crossed.

one pathan and his wife sat on the back seat of rickshaw, pathan noticed that the driver through the back mirror was staring at his wife. pathan became furious and said:

tum neche utro peche betho, rickshaw hum chalaye ga :D

Last edited:
Banta pair pey charha to upar baithey
Bandar ne poocha: Upar kyon aaya?
Banta: Apple khane.
Bandar: Yeh to aam ka pair hai.
Banta: Pata hai, Apple saath laya hoon.

Santa- V Need A Bridge In Our Village.

Minister- How,There Is No River In Ur Village?

Santa- Oh Den,We Need A River Too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom