What's new

Sarabjit Singh has converted Islam

guys I have heard that after converting into muslim all previous sins are forgiven by the Allah....so isn't he innocent right now after being muslim???..I don't remember where heard this but somewhere in this forum........

And according to Islam a Murderer should be punished and He is a killer of 14 innocent lifes.
you guys are such a hypocrite who always tries to hide behind the religion when got nothing to argue. pathetic...religon is not the end of the world.

For killing 14 people? sure.... hope india releases Kasab aswell.:tdown:

STFU... dont vomit dog poop... give respect and take respect... so get lost.
elite member my a$$...go read your first post in this thread and talk about respect...which you have to earn ...it doesnt come free.

guys I have heard that after converting into muslim all previous sins are forgiven by the Allah....so isn't he innocent right now after being muslim???..I don't remember where heard this but somewhere in this forum........
We People who Belong to Dharmic Religion are not Afraid of Persecution ... We Prefer dieing Fighting as a Ordinary Soldier in our Army Rather Than deflecting & being a Captain of the winning Enemy Army...

He sure has lost his mental balance.. :rofl: buddha sathiya gaya hai :rofl:

Don't Pakistanis love Sikhs? They should consider releasing him coz this will affect their support for Khalistan.

@nair saab I know my friend....I am just showing them that if they are truely following their religion then they must release him......!!!

For killing 14 people? sure.... hope india releases Kasab aswell.:tdown:

STFU... dont vomit dog poop... give respect and take respect... so get lost.
he cant you ate it all up yesterday

HA Another Kashmir Singh?

No thank you... No matter you are Muslim or Non Muslim, you still have to be punished according to the Law of the Land.
then first punish dawood ibrahim hypocrite

Don't Pakistanis love Sikhs? They should consider releasing him coz this will affect their support for Khalistan.
sikhs were massacred by muslims and then by pakistanis,

good one.. if he isnt forgiven, then paksitanis are not muslims.. they are all kafirs including all the ******** on this board.

maybe he is acting and will act normal when he step foot in indian punjab. or maybe he is still sikh as he is still known sarabjit and not some muhammed. even if he is acting it means he has broken down. true sikhs never ever converted not even at the times of persecution by aurangzeb

yes it was said kashmir singh converted to islam in pakistani jail which he later denied and told he went there in disguise but never ever converted.

Sure we do but not sick disgustin mass murdererous scumbags.

yes it was said kashmir singh converted to islam in pakistani jail which he later denied and told he went there in disguise but never ever converted.

oh i guess sikhs like u do tht when push comes to shove..

elite member my a$$...go read your first post in this thread and talk about respect...which you have to earn ...it doesnt come free.

Look at ur name n ur location... you are one.

oh i guess sikhs like u do tht when push comes to shove..

you dont know me man. i will rather die than convert. but if they used tactics like taking my eyes out or pulling out my nails i will convert for show off but when nobody will see what i will do u dont wanna listen

Ok both Pakistani and Indian Side are Scumbag...... so both side need to calm down and relax.

Scumbag... if tht scumbag belongs to india what should we call him? an alien scumbag from the united states of mars? these scumbags belong to ur country :

Redirect Notice

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...sP29DQ&usg=AFQjCNE6ldhrQ7r4skiwVWWvEKi9EhTIvw

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...m7i9DQ&usg=AFQjCNFltmPBxnGfdy0QfCpxwKnote4K1A

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...3-29DQ&usg=AFQjCNF8qFxYvzrtBHysyPfXJLYKhlVn0A

ao36h.jpg

qya6if.jpg

Our soldier POW from 65:
2qcp3xj.jpg

Returned torn....tongue cut,tortured,nails pulled...memory lost,health issues...tortured for almost 5 decades...

Indian spys deserve death!

this the indians FORGET!!!

you dont know me man. i will rather die than convert. but if they used tactics like taking my eyes out or pulling out my nails i will convert for show off but when nobody will see what i will do u dont wanna listen

aren't ALL SIKHS converts???

if a man converts or NOT its HIS BELIEF and he is answerable for it! NO ONE SHOULD BE FORCED TO CONVERT to ANY RELIGION!!!

Back
Top Bottom