What's new

Sarabjit Singh has converted Islam

May be he is just faking it , to get into the good books of Pakistani public you never know .

Anyway , he should be released first ,that should be the priority , what religion he follows is between his family and him .

For killing 14 people? sure.... hope india releases Kasab aswell.:tdown:

Hey scumbag nationalist didn't you get a thing in head or it's just fill with some sh@t ???
Why drag India inbetween ??? You are just flaming this thread. Indian doing any wrong things isn't India's responsibility.
Some difference in " scumbag Pakistani national" and " scumbag Pakistani" so use proper words.

Remove rust rusty.
Hindus don't convert. They just resist conversations as everybody. If you don't know don't just assume anything.
And please Hindus aren't insecure. If they would have , a lot of people would have living in sh@t holes.

STFU... dont vomit dog poop... give respect and take respect... so get lost.

Oho yaar , I am saying this from India's point of view .

Pakistan obviously will make its own decision.

There is also a version that says that his case is one of mistaken identity . Anyway, India's priority is his release not his religion.That's all .

Oho yaar , I am saying this from India's point of view .

Pakistan obviously will make its own decision.

There is also a version that says that his case is one of mistaken identity
. Anyway, India's priority is his release not his religion.That's all .

And we believe tht version.... right... remember kashmir and surjeet singh who admit of being indian spies?

according to a Indian TV channel, pals of sarbjit in jail adviced him to convert to islam so he can go out side of his cell 1/2 times daily for the sake of doing namaj

they advised so because sarabjit was suffering from asthama and we all know what open air means for patient of asthama

Note> i watched this news more than 1 year ago

HA Another Kashmir Singh?

No thank you... No matter you are Muslim or Non Muslim, you still have to be punished according to the Law of the Land.

let him convert to what ever religion he wishes for, if he was an RAW operative, then he was well aware of the asignment that he is about to take up and in case he or any agent is caught then its a well known fact that his existance will be disoved by the Agency.

May be he is just faking it , to get into the good books of Pakistani public you never know .

Anyway , he should be released first ,that should be the priority , what religion he follows is between his family and him .

guess even kashmir singh had a muslim name in pakistan... the moment he set into india, he renounced his fake alliases...
I think conversion to islam is a means to achieve something in pakistan..

And according to Islam a Murderer should be punished and He is a killer of 14 innocent lifes.

Recently released Indian spy Surjeet Singh claims that Sarabjit Singh has converted Islam and is now known as Sarfaraz, The Indian Express has reported. Sarabjit is currently imprisoned at Lahore’s Kot Lakhpat jail and has been sentenced to death for his alleged role in bomb blasts.

Surjeet was recently released from Kot Lakhpat after 30 years. The Indian national had been arrested by Pakistani police on charges of spying during the regime of Ziaul Haq.

In addition to the claim of Sarabjit’s conversion, Surjeet has also claimed that another Indian prisoner in Pakistan, Kirpal Singh, had also converted to Islam and is now known as Mohammed Din. He was speaking to the media at the information centre of the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee during his visit to the Golden Temple.

Sarabjit’s sister, while confirming that she heard Kirpal be called by a Muslim name, has denied that her brother has converted. Dalbir Kaur said:

This is not true at all. Sarabjit was a Gursikh, is a Gursikh and will remain a Gursikh. He has kept photos of Sikh gurus in jail and a Sikh religious book. He regularly recites from that book.

Kaur said her brother had been addressed as Sarabjit or Manjit when she had last visited him in jail.

The dramatic events on Tuesday night had drained Sarabjit’s family after Pakistan announced that the Indian prisoner in Lahore’s Kot Lakhpat jail — sentenced to death for his alleged role in bomb blasts – would be released after his sentence was commuted to life. Hours later, though, it was clarified that it was not Sarabjit but another Indian prisoner, Surjeet Singh, who was being released.

Sarabjit Singh has converted to Islam, claims Surjeet – The Express Tribune

If its real then i m not surprised :azn:

This Surjeet is playing Pakistan record...whatever was fed him before sending to India...His release and comments are showing the Pakistan bad intension plan.

First he says he is RAW agent....
What kind of RAW agent he is ,,,telling entire world that RAW sent me to Pakistan...and making RAW image bad.
If he is RAW agent ..how he can admit to general TV interview
When TV guys asked what was his mission....he could not answer that and said did whatever RAW asked me to do.

Now he is saying Sarabjeet Singh is converted to muslim....

looks like he is Pakistani agent and sent on mission to India.

STFU... dont vomit dog poop... give respect and take respect... so get lost.

We can release him if Pakistan ready accept him as Pakistani....Pakistan did not even provide a advocate to him.....

If he completed his Jail term, we should release them immediately. 60 year Old man is not threat for Pakistan. I hope he will soon join his Family.

I BEG YOU, Please tell that to all those Hindu extremists in your country. Too many people are suffering because some Hindus feel insecure.

ps. I know the Indian response will be to troll against Pakistan or Islam, but before you guys troll
keep in mind that I am merely asking Hindus to practice what they preach. Nothing more, nothing less.
lol...rusty..u got too come out of your shell around and get some fresh air... rest is your imaginative,clueless, nut sized brain's fart...nothing more nothing less..

A JATT SIKH Converting to Escape Prosecution... Naaa

Purja purja kat mare, kabhu na chhade khet this what i think about Sikhs ...

Back
Top Bottom