What's new

Sania Mirza Writes Another Page In Indian Tennis History

Pakistani guys are part of Pakistan ;)

you dint get me, Pakistanis tend to lose (or they search for opportunity) their Pakistani identity, and fishing Indian girl give them a good chance to get some respect in this world..."Iam an indian, prove it otherwise" :lol:

This is called inferiority complex.just check it out.. are u one of these??

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters

and girls are not sex objects.. just think if someone says the same things about ur relatives??

Look at where you are taking the topic, it reveals your insecurity.

I am trying to have an honest discussion here about Indian origin women I've met in US...

I didn't call those women "sex-objects" generally I am respectful towards women. What made you think I suggested they were "sex-objects"?

If you guys are too heated or too immature about me talking about such topic then that is fine.

I honestly never even talk about my personal experience and interactions with Indian origin women on the forum because of this exact reason you guys are too immature and get angry. What for? I am telling you reality in US and my experiences and interactions. I haven't said anything lewd.

But I will leave this thread I don't really care about it.... Have fun

you dint get me, Pakistanis tend to lose (or they search for opportunity) their Pakistani identity, and fishing Indian girl give them a good chance to get some respect in this world..."Iam an indian, prove it otherwise" :lol:

indian girls are even willing to convert to Islam to be with their Pakistani lovers, this is what you call dedication.

BDW it was a good fun on this thread and i wish Sania all the very best and her pet some employment, good night !!

Look at where you are taking the topic, it reveals your insecurity.

I am trying to have an honest discussion here about Indian origin women I've met in US...

I didn't call those women "sex-objects" generally I am respectful towards women. What made you think I suggested they were "sex-objects"?

If you guys are too heated or too immature about me talking about such topic then that is fine.

I honestly never even talk about my personal experience and interactions with Indian origin women on the forum because of this exact reason you guys are too immature and get angry. What for? I am telling you reality in US. I haven't said anything lewd.

the way u written that shows ur immaturity .. and why the way its a defence forum.. why u want to talk about the sexuality ?? go to some social networking sites. U already have made ur mind. As per me we Indians are quite liberal

Poor indians are regarded as weak, that is why the local thugs target them. :(

Good night dude, go and hunt for Indian girl to rome freely outside Pakistan.. "Iam an Indian, prove it otherwise"

Good Night (take a deep breath, do some Yoga) !!

Back
Top Bottom