What's new

Sania Mirza Writes Another Page In Indian Tennis History

Seems you are one satisfied customer.

No just know a certain plastic surgeon in LA who has had to deal with indians with this particular embarrassing affliction.

Good night dude, go and hunt for Indian girl to rome freely outside Pakistan.. "Iam an Indian, prove it otherwise"

Good Night (take a deep breath, do some Yoga) !!

I respect women, my brother is married to a beautiful young indian Punjabi girl, our family has nothing but love for her, in fact my parents love her like their own daughter.

yes sir we are poor. we r not Richie rich like u, while u r getting soft loans, AID (WoT)....

Thank You for admitting it my friend. You are receiving a billion dollars in aid from Britain - refuse that and then talk.

No just know a certain plastic surgeon in LA who has had to deal with indians with this particular embarrassing affliction.

Ohh ya "my freind" knew someone who had this problem.

Its really a cliché now a day.. how every story begins with this.

just hope everything working fine now for you and your friend.

Ohh ya "my freind" knew someone who had this problem.

Its really a cliché now a day.. how every story begins with this.

just hope everything working fine now for you and your friend.

The guy is Persian - and a very good contact for the upper class in LA - became fast friend with him, told me about the indians with this particular affliction talking out big loans to get the work done, he is the best in the business and has worked on some famous people also.

:rofl: Veena Mallik is trying hard to be Indian now.

veena-malik-600x929.jpg

No that's Veena Malik after she killed the Incredible Hulk...lol

The guy is Persian - and a very good contact for the upper class in LA - became fast friend with him, told me about the indians with this particular affliction talking out big loans to get the work done, he is the best in the business and has worked on some famous people also.

I don't blame you for this ..had I had a similar problem ..I too would have been making a similar story.. ohh how I have doctor friend who has a Pakistani patient ..ohh the poor paitent ..so sad..pity.

I don't blame you for this ..had I had a similar problem ..I too would have been making a similar story.. ohh how I have doctor friend who has a Pakistani patient ..ohh the poor paitent ..so sad..pity.

Sorry to hear you are suffering from this affliction, hope it works out - good luck.

Uggh stop fighting guys, hundreds of people get married across the border. I myself went as a barati to Karachi. Lucknow ki to gali gali main ek Pakistani Bhabhi hain, aur Karachi main Indian Bhabhi. Stop fighting.

Begane ki shaadi ke do saal baad tak abdullah dewana. :laugh:

Gher Jamai or what ever- i dont care- as long he is Aho :D- Fine with me-

I follow her on Twitter. She hardly replies to any Pakistani (if mentioned).
:laugh: sorry

she is not replying to Pakistani because you Indian will doubt on her loyalty to India :P

She already had one case against her that she disgraced Indian flag which i am sure she never did but some sensitive emotional Indians just find excuses to overreact

now i did not meant to write all this bullshit but i did because of your this comment which i quoted above :D

than associate themselves with the entity to the east.

Go watch some bollywood flicks now, thanks..:lol:

Met many girls in india and the west, they love Pakistani guys.

indian girls are even willing to convert to Islam to be with their Pakistani lovers, this is what you call dedication.

Exactly right bro, for some reason indian girls are attracted to Pakistani dudes like moths to the flame, they are willing to convert to Islam to be with their lovers.

I like how people like to build on their small ego on the internet.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom