What's new

Sania Mirza Writes Another Page In Indian Tennis History

Tell the indians who are casting aspersions on her character.

Pakistanis would never pose as indians :)
Yes,Reuters one of the best news agencies is also bought by RAW and CIA...go on!! Ignorance is a bliss! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm,so you find Indian girls in the 'mountains' as per your location?:lol:
I don't see such stories that you are telling.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

He seems to be some one very close to Shoaib/Sania..
Yeh banda kaafi kuch janta hai :D

Met many girls in india and the west, they love Pakistani guys.

Something is burning, we can all smell it :azn::azn:

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

He cheers her for all the lovely dollars she is earning for him ;)

Met many girls in india and the west, they love Pakistani guys.

Yep they can fall in love with Pakistani guy but can never fall in love with pakistan, biggest example is tennis ace Sania's and her pet dog love story...

Yes,Reuters one of the best news agencies is also bought by RAW and CIA...go on!! Ignorance is a bliss! :rolleyes:

Watch the video from 2010 in LA and all over the US - Pakistanis would never lower themselves to be called an indian.

Yep they can fall in love with Pakistani guy but can never fall in love with pakistan, biggest example is tennis ace Sania's and her pet dog love story...

Pakistani guys are part of Pakistan ;)

Watch the video from 2010 in LA and all over the US - Pakistanis would never lower themselves to be called an indian.

video does not show the after affect of the celebration such as Police raid, bullying etc..

I met a lot of girls in west, ME, Eurasia, south america, north america, South Antarctica, North Antarctica, Asia, Moon, Mars etc... they love Indian Guys

But you do have the size problem though :woot:

video does not show the after affect of the celebration such as Police raid, bullying etc..

The same can be said for poor indian's getting their heads kicked in by Australian thugs etc.

Back
Top Bottom