What's new

Sania Mirza Writes Another Page In Indian Tennis History

Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik at war over India-Pakistan World Cup clash

NEW DELHI: A "war" seems to be brewing between Indo-Pak couple of Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik ahead of the high-voltage World Cup semifinal clash between India and arch-rivals Pakistan in Mohali next week.

The much-awaited clash of the neighbours seems to have caught the couple in a battle of loyalty with the Indian tennis diva, Sania strongly coming out in support of her native nation, while hubby Shoaib cheering for Pakistan.

"I support India and shoaibmalik will support Pakistan as usual!the war is on," said Sania Mirza.

"Be ready baby its on lol hahaha," reacted Malik. The mouth-watering encounter between the two neighbouring countries has set social networking site 'Twitter' abuzz with sportspersons and Bollywood personalities hailing Mahendra Singh Dhoni's men and wishing them luck for the important match.

"There we go:) enjoy it boys.. You're half way there... We are dancing in Miami," tweeted Indian tennis star, Mahesh Bhupathi.

Bollywood actress and co-owner of Rajasthan Royals, Shilpa Shetty, wrote on her Twitter page, "Yesssssssssssssssss We did it, good job team india...fabulous work Yuvi:)In the Semis...Bring it on, yipeeeeeeeeee!."

"India-Pak Semis will be a great match to watch in Mohali. Great win. Great Game. Congrats to the Team for a brilliant performance. Look forward to the Semi finals," tweeted former Indian Premier League ( IPL) chairman, Lalit Modi.

England's Kevin Pietersen, who was forced to cut-short his World Cup campaign following hernia, had his word of appreciation for the left-handed Yuvraj Singh.

"Congrats India!! @yuvsingh09 on fire.. ?" the batsman tweeted.

India on Thursday set up an exciting semifinal clash against Pakistan after the hosts ran home with a five-wicket win over Australia at Ahmedabad's Motera stadium.

Chasing a moderate total of 261, Dhoni's men held their nerves to overhaul the target with 14 balls to spare with Yuvraj Singh (57 not out), Sachin Tendulkar (53) and Gautam Gambhir (50) being the star batting performers.

Sania must have looked after Malik after the match to make up for the loss ;)

Why are some guys getting so angry it seems... Here in US there are many "Indian" girls, some at the Universities I see are open to dating outside their nationality (I doubt they tell their parents), and the ones I've met are pretty friendly people. I've seen a few Indian University girls dating white guys, or maybe they were just hanging out, who knows... But when a Pakistani Muslim man marries an Indian Muslim women all anger is out.

There are some Indian girls I've met that were interested in me but I wasn't interested in them to be honest I just didn't find them attractice enough... I have seen a few hot Indian origin girls, very fit and exotic looking she was alone too going out for a jog, I was busy so didn't bother. Generally speaking not really interested in Indian origin women, may be just for sex or friends but nothing serious at least that's my thinking these days...

I'm just trying to understand Indian standards in this regard.

This is called inferiority complex.just check it out.. are u one of these??

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters

and girls are not sex objects.. just think if someone says the same things about ur relatives??

Why are some guys getting so angry it seems... Here in US there are many "Indian" girls, some at the Universities I see are open to dating outside their nationality (I doubt they tell their parents), and the ones I've met are pretty friendly people. I've seen a few Indian University girls dating white guys, or maybe they were just hanging out ( at like 9-10pm going to a restaurant one on one seemed like a date to me)... But when a Pakistani Muslim man marries an Indian Muslim women all anger is out.

There are some Indian girls I've met that were interested in me but I wasn't interested in them to be honest I just didn't find them attractice enough... I have seen a few hot Indian origin girls, very fit and exotic looking she was alone too going out for a jog, I was busy so didn't bother. Generally speaking not really interested in Indian origin women, may be just for sex or friends but nothing serious at least that's my thinking these days...

Exactly right bro, for some reason indian girls are attracted to Pakistani dudes like moths to the flame, they are willing to convert to Islam to be with their lovers.

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

BDW Tennis ace and her notorious pet make a good lord servent couple

Something is burning, we can all smell it :azn::azn:

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

I also love it when Sania plays for India and Shoaib Malik cheers her :D

He cheers her for all the lovely dollars she is earning for him ;)

Exactly right bro, for some reason indian girls are attracted to Pakistani dudes like moths to the flame, they are willing to convert to Islam to be with their lovers.
Hmm,so you find Indian girls in the 'mountains' as per your location?:lol:
I don't see such stories that you are telling.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Something is burning, we can all smell it :azn::azn:

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

He cheers her for all the lovely dollars she is earning for him ;)
He seems to be some one very close to Shoaib/Sania..
Yeh banda kaafi kuch janta hai :D

just like Veena Malik is ready to be a MMS girl for ASSmit Patel

lol she said that she will play for India through out her career..rather its opposite Shoaib malik wants to be an Indian Citizen :lol: Looks like both of them dont want to be linked to Pakistan.

Apki tabiyat theek hain? Yaar asa karo ap bhukhar ki dawai khana to phir apko araam aygha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom