What's new

Sania Mirza Writes Another Page In Indian Tennis History

Your Munda pakistan can't even earn decent money. That's why he is like Ghar jamai. You know what Ghar Jamai means in India. :taz:

Means Sania must love him very very much, we have that effect on ladies, she is earning and Malik is spending :cheers:

^^^ Patriotic or not Patriotic, she is playing for India and bringing laurels for India ... its other thing that with Pakistani pet she has drawn a bit of criticizm from entire world but at the end of the day its she who is controlling her pet and not vice versa..

This pet has bedroom privileges :victory:

Who is hitting that fella, tens of millions of indians would give their right arm and left leg to be in Malik's position ;)

Yes Thats why she has been properly taken care by first her childhood frnd and then Shahid Kapoor... we never thought she would be so desperate to get a new guy that she eve wont see where she is heading .. :P

Anyways it is internal Indian matter, you go and solve ur plenty of cases.. where country is on flood and ur PM was enjoying French courtesy..

Envy is a deadly sin my friend. You need some cream to stop the burning ;)

come on guys.. don't ridicule the modesty of a woman.. this is her personal choice..

do we discuss our personal choices in public ?

Means Sania must love him very very much, we have that effect on ladies, she is earning and Malik is spending :cheers:
And we love him so much that he wants to be an Indian citizen!
That's how we keep our guests...wait you also welcome your guests nicely...SriLankan team got a 21 shot salute from some terrorists as well :D

:woot:

sania.jpg

Envy is a deadly sin my friend. You need some cream to stop the burning ;)

Oh first time in the discussion u u'stood something logical.. So She is playing under Indian flag stands up on Indian national anthem.. and who is trying to take credit .. YOU.. just chill dont be envious that why she is not playing under Pak flag.. :)

Who is hitting that fella, tens of millions of indians would give their right arm and left leg to be in Malik's position ;)

Malik yearly income shows everything. One should not talk about personal relations. Its their personal affairs and none should bother about it.

Few days veena mailk had relation with Patel. then What ? It's personal thing. She still in India. One Should understand this. :cool:

Sania is completely Indian, So that tells everything. and that fella asking for Indian citizenship. I can never leave my country no matter what. This Shows the Control and Power of Indians. :bunny:

She should be granted Pakistani citizenship and should play tennis for Pakistan, it's possible in the future this may happen.

Yes Thats why she has been properly taken care by first her childhood frnd and then Shahid Kapoor... we never thought she would be so desperate to get a new guy that she eve wont see where she is heading .. :P

Wow ! did not take long for you to attack a young girls character, simply because you dislike who she fell in love with. Malik sahib has millions of indian dudes jealous of him.

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

hahahahaha post edited, i took it in a wrong sense

Sania's income more than makes up for that, Malik is enjoying millions of dollars ;)

Back
Top Bottom