What's new

Sania Mirza Writes Another Page In Indian Tennis History

Entities to the East. LOL.
Whats with the East? Y'all either maniacally love n adore them (Chinese) (sic!) or hate them (erstwhile East Pakistan and now Bangladesh!).

The entity to the east that we hate is the one that is the eternal enemy of our land, nation, blood and race :)

The entity to the east that we hate is the one that is the eternal enemy of our land, nation, blood and race :)

Why dont u write it in ur signature instead of vomiting it in all threads. Post count increase???

Shoaib Malik would never ever become an indian, don't worry about that, most Pakistanis would rather die, than associate themselves with the entity to the east.
Shoaib Malik stays in India..you music stars spend lots of time in India..Adnan Sami says he is an Indian :D We don't have any Indians going around like this :L

Why dont u write it in ur signature instead of vomiting it in all threads. Post count increase???

I like vomiting in the face of the erstwhile citizens of our eternal enemy, those who belong to the entity to the east. :bunny:

I like vomiting in the face of the erstwhile citizens of our eternal enemy, those who belong to the entity to the east. :bunny:
Then you should start hating Adnan Sami and Shoaib Malik as well! And maybe your music stars who spend a lot of time on your eternal enemy's land :D

Its a sickness,I wish u a speedy recovery.:tup:

Get well soon. :wave:

It is more of an aversion to our eternal enemy

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Then you should start hating Adnan Sami and Shoaib Malik as well! And maybe your music stars who spend a lot of time on your eternal enemy's land :D

It's all business, they also probably hate india.

Shoaib Malik would never ever become an indian, don't worry about that, most Pakistanis would rather die, than associate themselves with the entity to the east.

lol..
http://arabnews.com/lifestyle/offbeat/article289176.ece

btw shoib is playing for some local team in delhi..
http://www.hindustantimes.com/Desperate-Malik-plays-Delhi-cricket/Article1-689660.aspx

So much for not associating with "entity in east "
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oops people were not happy with longest discussion of PDF history (Shoib-Sania discussion) and here the argument continues ;)

Back
Top Bottom