What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not your headache any more.
Lucky for her she survived the Gujrat riots.

Lol. Tit for tat. I just told you the reality. I know you can't digest it if this is the place you want to vomit on i am happy with that. It is your forum.

Lady. i am to matured to be jealous. Kinda show's your childish attitude.
That is good that sialkot is in partying mood. I was just replying to the comment made by asim. Isn't this the reality there? I know you can't digest it. So let it be. :)

:lol::lol: but seems only Indians at the moment are not able to digest this happening.

I am not a big fan of celeberities so i am more enjoying the Indian jealousy lolzz

as far as security is concerned well we dont bother much neither Sania did so why you are acting like parae shahdi main abdula dewana

I feel she made a wrong choice, but its her decision at the end of the day.
Sohaib did try to marry some Indian before too but something did not worked out. I feel there can be some reason, why he cannot find someone in Pakistan and always looks for India. I feel he is looking for Indian citizenship like Adnan Sami. I feel Pakistani's might not agree but he will be more then happy to be Indian, better, bigger, liberal country.
They planning to live in Dubai can be something for time being, they do not want to disclose this till they get married.

Sania after living in a liberal society for entire life might not be able to accommodate in more conservative society(where some people can kill you for listening music).

yeah your right, they shouldn't go to india.

Lol. Tit for tat. I just told you the reality. I know you can't digest it if this is the place you want to vomit on i am happy with that. It is your forum.

Take your foot out of your mouth, we are discussing a marriage bliss not the terrorism menace. Next we will hear about is 9% economy boaster.

Indians can't digest that a indian women has married a Pakistani guy.

lol, and i thought india was the world biggest democracy?

Nikaah would be in India, thats why they were probably seen at the Indian consulate in Dubai together. Her life would probably be in danger during the Nikaah process, she should be careful. They both should be careful.

Millions of responses from Indians are borderline psychotic. Indian government should beef up security to avoid any unnecessary incident.

There is a difference between commenting on site or saying something and doing something. They will be fine, there will not be issue with life but yes, she will definitely not get more ads now.

:lol::lol: but seems only Indians at the moment are not able to digest this happening.

I am not a big fan of celeberities so i am more enjoying the Indian jealousy lolzz

as far as security is concerned well we dont bother much neither Sania did so why you are acting like parae shahdi main abdula dewana

Nice to see someone excepting their own problem. Terrorism in pakistan is because of this negligent attitude of pakistanis. So if another lahore takes place then don't put the blame on India.
Surely, you are enjoying it. I got no problems with that. She means nothing to India anymore.

Indians can't digest that a indian women has married a Pakistani guy.

lol, and i thought india was the world biggest democracy?

Nothing to do with democracy.

The Shiv Sena has not taken the development lightly and has cast serious aspersions on the duo’s compatibility, considering the personal turmoil which has grappled Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik in the recent past.

Waiting for more statements from Shiv Sena :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice to see someone excepting their own problem. Terrorism in pakistan is because of this negligent attitude of pakistanis. So if another lahore takes place then don't put the blame on India.
Surely, you are enjoying it. I got no problems with that. She means nothing to India anymore.

Aray dil pe na lay uncle chill kar

I Second that. I already boycott them. And why the hell they even come to India? Probably their ain't enough money in lollywood. :lol:

If u guys don't want them then please don't invite them next time or deny their visas i'd prefer pakistani talent sticking in pakistan anyway probably you let them in coz maybe not enough talent in bollywood.It's better them going to india and getting paid for their work than indians copying it which is what often happens regarding pakistani artists.
btw i've always been very unbiased and sympathetic towards india but now i'm seeing it's true colors these arrogant,hateful and ignorant comments from indians shows who are really the hateful ones :angry:

yes it does, isn't democracy about freedom of choice? She chose to marry a Pakistani guy and all of india is against her, calling her a traitor etc........

so much for liberalism!

Hi,
Actually everything to do with Democracy, whose fundamental features are freedom & liberty of individuals not to mention freedom of association. lol don't tell me the great democratic India :bounce: is going to defy her principles just to prevent sania from marrying shoaib. and they said Kashmir is the bone of contention :woot:

This is the craziest thread ever, and like at any crazy place, lots a crazies around - including me :)

So how many of you think she's getting pakistani citizenship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom