What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I have just 1 thing to say...

First post by Windjammer is mentioned below

http://www.defence.pk/forums/760118-post1.html

mr42O Don't say that you can read between the lines :tdown: :bunny:
Since you have woken up 24 hours and some 650 posts later, firstly it's absurd that my first post is responsible for some now to display their moral values, my statement to the effect was that it's always the Pakistan Cricketers getting associated with Indian Celebrities, Imran, Mohasin, Wasim and now Shoaib to name a few.

Representing India at the 2012 Olympics is very important for her and I will be the proudest husband if she can win a medal for her country,' he added.
:angel:

NRI are not allowed to play for India. Only Persons having Indian Passport are now allowed to represent India. This is the new rules of Ministry of sports.

Since you have woken up 24 hours and some 650 posts later, firstly it's absurd that my first post is responsible for some now to display their moral values, my statement to the effect was that it's always the Pakistan Cricketers getting associated with Indian Celebrities, Imran, Mohasin, Wasim and now Shoaib to name a few.

You have clarified this earlier. hain na... :bunny: you could use leg stump or off stump or clear mentioning of Pakistani cricketers, can't you? but you go for middle stump

can you tell me why I have mentioned -1 in my earlier post. believe me playing with words is a good game :P

this is for the april fool...thing.....last year also there was a news thet two south indian actors were going to get married ...in the end it turned out to be april fool prank by the media.i think they are going international this time

this is for the april fool...thing.....last year also there was a news thet two south indian actors were going to get married ...in the end it turned out to be april fool prank by the media.i think they are going international this time

optimism or intelligence at best :D

Will the duo get paid for this?

You have clarified this earlier. hain na... :bunny: you could use leg stump or off stump or clear mentioning of Pakistani cricketers, can't you? but you go for middle stump

can you tell me why I have mentioned -1 in my earlier post. believe me playing with words is a good game :P

"Sania Mirza" falls for the LEG STUMP, now that would sound appropriate....... !!!! :oops:

Ever heard of the term Bulls Eye, hence the middle stump makes it more to the point as much as lending it some humor.

"Sania Mirza" falls for the LEG STUMP, now that would sound appropriate....... !!!! :oops:

Ever heard of the term Bulls Eye, hence the middle stump makes it more to the point as much as lending it some humor.

No...

"Sania Mirza" falls for Pakistani cricketer does :wave:

When I got your humor you start justifying :D

don't forget uzman afzal and amrita arora :azn:
lol they never seem to work out though poor dude got her name tattooed in his arm then they brake up and she gets married .These indian girls are dangerous playing with pakistani boys feelings like that :flame::cry:
but jokes aside I wish them both the best :agree:

:angel:

NRI are not allowed to play for India. Only Persons having Indian Passport are now allowed to represent India. This is the new rules of Ministry of sports.

I think having passports of their own countries and playing for two different nations, still they can be good a couple :angel:

14fc07c9ad4ce19e22d4f4773e584b60.jpg

Reader Gaurav Mehta sent us this photograph.

'I met Sania (Mirza) and Shoaib (Malik)... the much-talked-about wedding these days.

'The couple was there in Dubai, Indian consulate, for some documentation and paper work for Sania to be a resident of Dubai.

'As soon as they came out of the embassy they were hugging and holding hands,' writes Gaurav.

Thank-you, Gaurav, for sharing this picture!

A statement by Sania's father Imran Mirza stated that 23-year-old Sania and the 28-year-old all-rounder will be based in Dubai, where Malik is a resident.

'This is a unique case where the husband and wife will represent their respective countries in sport,' said Mirza in Hyderabad.

'My wedding inshallah is going to be the biggest day of my life. I have been in the constant glare for too long and would appreciate privacy at this very personal moment in my life,' Sania was quoted as saying.

a3409b3292664e76990470f19f45645a.jpg

Sania and Shoaib are expected to get married next month.

Confirming the news, Malik wrote in his Twitter page, 'Thanks for all your support. And the news of me marrying to Sania is true. Inshallah we will get married in April.'

Malik said Sania can continue her tennis career after the marriage and he has no problem with her representing India in the 2012 Olympics.

'I fully understand what it takes to be an international sports person and I will support Sania in her career as long as she wishes to play,' the former Pakistan captain said.

'Representing India at the 2012 Olympics is very important for her and I will be the proudest husband if she can win a medal for her country,' he added.

Shoaib said his family will leave for India on April 7 and a formal Nikaah ceremony will be held on April 10 or 11.

The Walima, or reception, is expected to be held in Lahore on April 16 or 17.

Spotted: Sania and Shoaib in Dubai: Rediff Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom