What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey people, who is going to telecast the press conference of Sania live here on this forum. :lol:

I can think of the stupid questions of journalists to her.

Are you really going to marry him? When did you met first, you first date? What did he say? Did he love you at the first sight? DO you love her? Has your engagement with Sohrab been broken due to Malik? Will you be able to face any resistance from groups like Shiv Sena etc etc.

KIT Over

If this news is to be true then i must say, one pakistani cricketer so called loser by indian and even some pakistanis is about to rob all indians in day light......OMG......... EVEN I AM SHOCKED........:eek:

Something really corny but funny I heard today... Its sort of how the world is viewing the Indian reaction... Sania Mirza would soon be known as Saniha Mirza in India.

It's their personal life. People need to stop being such male chauvinists and act like a) Either its a big score for Pakistan since the dude is Pakistani b) It's a big loss for India as if Sania Mirza was their personal property to marry off to someone of their own choosing.

Wish them luck, and get over with it.

Something really corny but funny I heard today... Its sort of how the world is viewing the Indian reaction... Sania Mirza would soon be known as Saniha Mirza in India.

It's their personal life. People need to stop being such male chauvinists and act like a) Either its a big score for Pakistan since the dude is Pakistani b) It's a big loss for India as if Sania Mirza was their personal property to marry off to someone of their own choosing.

Kuch dair hi ha Asim Bhai phir or khabar aye gi or sab us par comments shuru kar dain gay. Its a fun, however, you are right.

KIT Over

Apparently, perhaps not connected, but there are riots in Hyderabad.:confused:

Bahi, aub aap tu sirf Racket ko dekhen aur wah wah karen.

matlub yeh kal ki tarah Dhakkan aur Bottle wali hi baat ho gaye :rofl:............. Malik poori bottle le gaya aur aap sab Dhakkan hi dekhte rah gaye :lol::lol::lol:

waise i am proud of Sania jee who took this daring decision yaar its not less than a daring decision to marry somebody abroad

matlub yeh kal ki tarah Dhakkan aur Bottle wali hi baat ho gaye :rofl:............. Malik poori bottle le gaya aur aap sab Dhakkan hi dekhte rah gaye :lol::lol::lol:

waise i am proud of Sania jee who took this daring decision yaar its not less than a daring decision to marry somebody abroad

Nach na janey, angan tera.....

Khuda mohaf karey aap logon sey, aub....." Sani jee"

Angoor khatey hain..:lol:

whats that ?? i mean Saniha ??

and Asim we are not at all calling it a big or low or even score for Pakistan :) infact its the irrational response and anger by majority Indians ranging from forums to their posts on Indian newspaper about this news which makes it the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom