What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know where this thread is heading towards.. It already is started and soon people will start Gaali-Galoch war jaise unke ghar main koyi haadsa ho rha ho.. Bhaiya jisne jaise kaam kiye honge usko waisa hi phal milega.. This attitude will not help naa ji Pakistaani hai to galti kaise kar sakta hai..

Last edited:
ab to police case ban chuka hai bhi ab hindi serial case lagta hai mughy 20000000000000000000 episode wala

I know where this thread is heading towards.. It already is started and soon people to will start Gaali-Galoch war jaise unke ghar main koyi haadsa ho rha ho.. Bhaiya jisne jaise kaam kiye honge usko waisa hi phal milega.. This attitude will not help naa ji Pakistaani hai to galti kaise kar sakta hai..

sorry from asim's side mate................

try to ignore these sort of things...........every one here is to kill his time........thats all....................cool raho yar.......

sorry again:pdf:

I know where this thread is heading towards.. It already is started and soon people to will start Gaali-Galoch war jaise unke ghar main koyi haadsa ho rha ho.. Bhaiya jisne jaise kaam kiye honge usko waisa hi phal milega.. This attitude will not help naa ji Pakistaani hai to galti kaise kar sakta hai..

you guys are ones acting like this is a 'hadsa' , I mean police case in india, the supposed wife's parents doing press conferences, shiv sena questioning 'mardangi' of indian men etc etc so its not Pakistanis who are doing these rather amusing antics , its all coming from your side.

Monday, April 05, 2010

News Desk

NEW DELHI: Shoaib Malik cannot leave Hyderabad Deccan without permission, the Hyderabad police chief said on Sunday. Indian immigration officials have been requested to stop Shoaib Malik from leaving India, the Indian police said.

The decision was taken after the father of Ayesha Siddiqui, the alleged wife of Shoaib Malik, lodged an FIR with the police against Malik. Talking to Geo News, ACP Ravender Reddy said a case has been registered against Shoaib Malik. However, he said no interrogation has far been initiated against Shoaib Malik.

Online adds: A case of cheating has been registered against Shoaib Malik here on Sunday on the complaint of MA Siddiqui, the father of Ayesha Siddiqui. Siddiqui said Shoaib had married Ayesha but at the time, he was denying it. The Banjara Hills police sources said a case of cheating had been registered against Shoaib and the police would investigate after verifying the facts of the complaint.

Shoaib Malik barred from leaving India

you guys are ones acting like this is a 'hadsa' , I mean police case in india, the supposed wife's parents doing press conferences, shiv sena questioning 'mardangi' of indian men etc etc so its not Pakistanis who are doing these rather amusing antics , its all coming from your side.

Get Real Mate !! The case is filled by Ayesha and her Family and they are doing press conferrence for their sake. Also I don't know from where you heard the Shiv sena questioning mardangi and all BS must be from one of your Pakistani newspaper. The last I heard about the official statement of Shiv Sena they are not against Sania-Shoiab's marriage. So in all there was no issue with the marriage had there been no Ayesha Siddiqui's issue. Bhaiya isme Indians ki galti hai ki Shoaib ne itna Gund phela rakha hai.. Agar woh dood ka dhula hota to itni kahani hi nahi hoti..

But it's OK I can expect this coming from you.. as usual putting all the blames or shortcomings on India Govt and Indians.

Err its sort of written on all your faces.

But other than that, she tricked him into marriage. Telephone Nikaah's are not recognized by Shariah and were only recognized by Pakistani law way back, in the 90s, the nikaah is not binding as long as Shoaib says he was tricked into it, the signatory on the nikaah is Maha Siddiqui - why the duality in names? Maha is an official Muslim name not a pet name - same with name Ayesha

Poora India betha maatam mana raha hai jese unki maan behn ki izzat loot raha ho Shoaib Malik. Shoaib didn't consummate the marriage...

I mean look at the cases. Atyachaar. Dhoka. Fraud. Not one case of marrying her.

Atyachaar (torture) = Did he hit her? Or are they going to claim mental torture?
Dhoka (double cross) = Is a long term commitment protected by law? Was he double crossing or was he double crossed by her?
Fraud = Did he take away any money from her?

The case should have been something like acknowledgement of marital rights a civil matter. Instead high profile - non bailable - allegations have been trumped up against a Pakistani star by their rivals and political enemies India.

You are talking about Section 498A slapped by police where its a non Bailable offence, this has been used by most of the wives against their husband, Husband and his family cannot avoid going to Jail. Its a tool given by GOI to all wives.
Police has agreed and slapped 498A because its convinced of Ayesha's marriage with Shoaib. Only allegation is sufficient for 498A.
This seems to be personal matter of Shoaib and Ayesha and Sania why blame GOI ?
Shoaib Malik is too naive to travel to India.

Last edited:
You my friend are hilarious. This indeed is coming out as a Bollywood chick flick.

The villain in this saga is turning out to be Ayesha Siddiqui and Indian Politicians/Media behind her. :rofl:

Why didn't Ayesha's family file a case against them before in 2003 or 2004 or 05 or 06 or 07...? Why now all of a sudden? Why's the media so hell bent on supporting Ayesha's fradualent claims now? Where was the media before, during all those years? Was Ayesha Siddiqui being a Muslim n minority, dead to India during all those years? Why the so much hue and cry about now??

The way I see it is, Ayesha Siddiqui's is in it to make some major money out of the case against Shoaib, whereas the Political/Media are supporting it to make some temporary political gains out of it.

Indian political parties and their media conglomerates are now using Ayesha's case against Shoaib Malik to score some political points and gains. Once again, it depicts a very ugly image of communal politics of India where mainstream political parties BJP/Shiv Sena/Congress all rely upon issuing frequent condemnation of Pakistan or anything Pakistani to stay united and in power and to make them feel good and "Patriotic Indianz".

You understand nothing, what is communal here, all 3 parties here are Muslims.

About media they will publish what sells.

About Ayesha ask her why she is doing it now? Maybe because Shoaib is getting married now right?

Have some maturity, we Indian's did not like that Sania chose Sohaib that is true, I am not denying that, but everyone has right to have their opinion.

Whatever is happening other then Ayesha and family no Indian is involved, so where is the problem.

i hope they dont let him out... all he will do is get married to some more girls n get into some more controversies!!! :rofl:

Well atleast something good came out of it, now atleast you guys will stop making wannabe movies where a pakistani girl falls for an indian guy....god i jus puked

Well atleast something good came out of it, now atleast you guys will stop making wannabe movies where a pakistani girl falls for an indian guy....god i jus puked

Does it matter ? In marriage guys are at the losing end even as per law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom