What's new

Sangh Parivar raises Hindutva pitch as Modi rises in Delhi

If Modi comes to power,it will be interesting to see how he deals with this Indian version of KKK.

BJP have to understand that people of India are more concerned about economical and infrastructure development issues,not some lost archaeological pride.

To play devils advocate here why cant they go side by side? Its not like these groups are asking for money to build a temple from Govt(and even if they were, it wouldnt be even a drop in the sea in the country's GDP).

I agree that infrastructure and jobs and development is a very important factor in India's growth story, but at the same time it doesnt hurt to look after our archaeological pride (as you put it).

We are not asking for a single $ from the Mleccha Indian govt we do not need their money to fund our Lord Ram temple we can manage it ourselves do not worry about it!

It has to do with the fact that a bunch of regressive loons who wouldn't even understand the Nasadiya Sukta should stay away from telling others how to be pious.

Why on earth does a bunch of people who are fighting cultural invasion by protesting western culture of Valentine day need to know the Nasadiya Sukta :lol:

They are not protesting relationships between couples as we see couples roaming about freely in India on other days.

If you have limited ability to comprehend the big picture no point in pointing fingers .....you are no better. :angel:

They sure as hell is not protesting against boys and girls having fun during holi :rolleyes:

I'm sure your vision of India's future will not be complete without armies of Rag Tag Bajrang Dal and VHP activists running around in trucks with sickles and jack hammers in hand.

Head os Sri Ram Sene is ex Bajarang Dal and even today is close to both RSS and VHP who support him. VHP not being political is a hog wash. They want to be the people behind the scenes pulling the strings.

And I am sure yours and Dillingers version of Indias future will not be complete without armies of muslim and christian thugs burning trains of hindu pilgrims and destroying every trace of our ancient culture.

You somehow seem to think you are very different from Yeti ....maybe even superior :lol:

Hindutva is only a Policy to win elections. After coming to power this reduces to bureaucracy and the international policies are similar whether it is congress or BJP. But yes the planning is different.

Hindutva is Hindu cultural and religious renascence. Politics is incidental ......Hindutva goes beyond winning elections :disagree: ....and it certainly goes boyond BJP.......Hindu renascence is for EVERY HINDU ...even Hindus who support Congress :rolleyes:.

People do not even understand what Hindutva even means before they open their mouths!

Why on earth does a bunch of people who are fighting cultural invasion by protesting western culture of Valentine day need to know the Nasadiya Sukta :lol:

They are not protesting relationships between couples as we see couples roaming about freely in India on other days.

If you have limited ability to comprehend the big picture no point in pointing fingers .....you are no better. :angel:

They sure as hell is not protesting against boys and girls having fun during holi :rolleyes:

And I am sure yours and Dillingers version of Indias future will not be complete without armies of muslim and christian thugs burning trains of hindu pilgrims and destroying every trace of our ancient culture.

You somehow seem to think you are very different from Yeti ....maybe even superior :lol:

Nope my version of India has only one army, the Indian Army and it has a people- both Hindu and Muslim or any other belief who have learnt that their religion is the LEAST important thing in the equation that builds a country.

AND any group which defends "Hindu Culture" had best know exactly what all does Hinduism entail.

Terrorist organizations operate differently in different situations. If they are not in mainstream (like Let, Simi), they use pure terror tactics (like Simi in India), if they are more in mainstream, they use more systematic terror (like VHP, BD in India and JuD in Pakistan), in the second case, they always project themselves are 'protectors of the faith' or the people.

LOL..... usual practice is to look at terrorist act and then declare terrorist organiztions.

Pseudo sikular intellectuals first declare terrorist organizations and then go around assigning acts to them...... :lol:

Hindutva is Hindu cultural and religious renascence. Politics is incidental ......Hindutva goes beyond winning elections :disagree: ....and it certainly goes boyond BJP.......Hindu renascence is for EVERY HINDU ...even Hindus who support Congress :rolleyes:.

I dont disagree, but the practical talk is wining the elections by any means Sam daam dand bheid.

Nope my version of India has only one army, the Indian Army and it has a people- both Hindu and Muslim or any other belief who have learnt that their religion is the LEAST important thing in the equation that builds a country.

AND any group which defends "Hindu Culture" had best know exactly what all does Hinduism entail.

You simplistic views on things had already indicated an army background to me so I dont want to rag you further.

But you need to understand that Hindu culture and Hindu Religion are two distinctly different things, though they appear the same to people who dont take the effort to understand them .

Hindu Religion is only for Hindus.

Hindu culture or 'Dharmic culture' (...to be politically correct) is for every Indian .....even christian and muslim Indians. That is what Supreme court meant when it said 'Hindutva' is a way of life.

You simplistic views on things had already indicated an army background to me so I dont want to rag you further.

But you need to understand that Hindu culture and Hindu Religion are two distinctly different things, though they appear the same to people who dont take the effort to understand them .

Hindu Religion is only for Hindus.

Hindu culture or 'Dharmic culture' (...to be politically correct) is for every Indian .....even christian and muslim Indians. That is what Supreme court meant when it said 'Hindutva' is a way of life.

AND you will enforce this Dharmic culture of your's on everyone else, TRY IT! :omghaha:

AND you will enforce this Dharmic culture of your's on everyone else, TRY IT! :omghaha:

Culture is to be learnt ....I am sure the army taught you the 'proper army culture' .... I am sure you did not complaint too much then. I am sure they enforced it too :azn:...and you are still convinced that those 'british' ways are the best ways for the Indian army ;)

Culture is also to be protected and nurtured ..... it is tough and its is also fragile. It is a culmination of thousands of years of civilization.

Culture is also to be taught .....by parents , by society, by social behavior.

Matru devo bhava, Pitru devo bhava, Acharya devo bhava, Atithi devo bhava .............ring a bell ?

guess what ....they come from the Taittiriya Upanishad.

There are a million such small things that makes one India .....makes the idea of India. That is what "hindutva goons" is trying to protect in their own way.

Look the bottom line is the Sangh is here to stay you can never defeat us, if you try to prevent us from building or liberating our sacred places of worship we will destroy you.

We have mass support not only in Hindustan but in USA, UK etc where we have setup VHP and HSS which is the sister of the RSS.

We do not want bloodshed but anyone including the mleccha Indian govt dare stop us from making Lord Ram temple it will be to declare war on the whole of Hinduism.

Culture is to be learnt ....I am sure the army taught you the 'proper army culture' .... I am sure you did not complaint too much then. I am sure they enforced it too :azn:...and you are still convinced that those 'british' ways are the best ways for the Indian army ;)

Culture is also to be protected and nurtured ..... it is tough and its is also fragile. It is a culmination of thousands of years of civilization.

Culture is also to be taught .....by parents , by society, by social behavior.

Matru devo bhava, Pitru devo bhava, Acharya devo bhava, Atithi devo bhava .............ring a bell ?

guess what ....they come from the Taittiriya Upanishad.

There are a million such small things that makes one India .....makes the idea of India. That is what "hindutva goons" is trying to protect in their own way.

Sure thing Hindu hridaya samraat, culture can also be rejected and designated to the waste pile of history. Funny culture these goons want, did you ever consider that some of us are happy to be morally ambiguous and promiscuous bandas? What, your India ain't got a place for us?

A culture that needs protection by picking up young couples and making them tie rakhis or vandalizing an art exhibition that dared to portray nude paintings (and I ain't talking about Hussain here). Oh pity be me for the women are too lose and the men to randy- what will come of this nation! A foolish and atavistic notion and nothing else. Keep that culture to yourself, at least I am better off without it.

Look the bottom line is the Sangh is here to stay you can never defeat us, if you try to prevent us from building or liberating our sacred places of worship we will destroy you.

We have mass support not only in Hindustan but in USA, UK etc where we have setup VHP and HSS which is the sister of the RSS.

We do not want bloodshed but anyone including the mleccha Indian govt dare stop us from making Lord Ram temple it will be to declare war on the whole of Hinduism.

Sure thing BIG GUY! Bring it! Don't trip on the hem of your dhoti while you're at it though. :omghaha:

Sure thing Hindu hridaya samraat, culture can also be rejected and designated to the waste pile of history. Funny culture these goons want, did you ever consider that some of us are happy to be morally ambiguous and promiscuous bandas? What, your India ain't got a place for us?

A culture that needs protection by picking up young couples and making them tie rakhis or vandalizing an art exhibition that dared to portray nude paintings (and I ain't talking about Hussain here). Oh pity be me for the women are too lose and the men to randy- what will come of this nation! A foolish and atavistic notion and nothing else. Keep that culture to yourself, at least I am better off without it.

Ok....I just saw in some other thread that you are 21 years old....so now that I know I am talking to a kid ...let me talk to you at your level.:cheesy:

Everything and Everybody needs protection. That is why women wear clothes, houses have doors and locks, people have bank accounts, and little boys like you hide their **** from your parents. That does not mean anything that needs protection is weak or useless or bad :disagree:....I hope you wont throw out your mom when you feel she needs your protection :cheesy:

Tell me about the virtues of being morally ambiguous and promiscuous bandas when you have a 13 year old daughter :no: ....till then you are only a kid trying to sound like a big man. My bad to give you undue importance...........

This is my last post to you kid .......hopefully your parents did teach you some culture, manners and social etiquettes :rolleyes:

Ok....I just saw in some other thread that you are 21 years old....so now that I know I am talking to a kid ...let me talk to you at your level.:cheesy:

Everything and Everybody needs protection. That is why women wear clothes, houses have doors and locks, people have bank accounts, and little boys like you hide their **** from your parents. That does not mean anything that needs protection is weak or useless or bad :disagree:....I hope you wont throw out your mom when you feel she needs your protection :cheesy:

Tell me about the virtues of being morally ambiguous and promiscuous bandas when you have a 13 year old daughter :no: ....till then you are only a kid trying to sound like a big man. My bad to give you undue importance...........

This is my last post to you kid .......hopefully your parents did teach you some culture, manners and social etiquettes :rolleyes:

My parents taught me to call out a chauvinist when I see one and that's what I did. I'd rather not have your khaps, your Hindu supremacy drivel poured down my throat. :enjoy:

When did I assert that that which is strong <or otherwise> does not need protecting, even our nation has to be protected. Prone to reaching logically flawed conclusions much? Its not the act of protecting, in context, but the method of protection that I pointed out as being hair-brained. Seems like your advancement in years hasn't sharpened your intellect much. Should I list out all the known logical fallacies prescribed so that you may avoid them in the future. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom