What's new

Sangh Parivar raises Hindutva pitch as Modi rises in Delhi

lol that is sickening for people to even think groups like VHP is on par with SIMI who are known to have done bomb blast in Hindustan!

Terrorist organizations operate differently in different situations. If they are not in mainstream (like Let, Simi), they use pure terror tactics (like Simi in India), if they are more in mainstream, they use more systematic terror (like VHP, BD in India and JuD in Pakistan), in the second case, they always project themselves are 'protectors of the faith' or the people.

All Indians don't have a choice about toeing the constitution....it pretty much compulsory for all Indians........be it people who burn trains or who tie rakhis.

......anyway what has this nonsense got to do with VHP intention of declaring Gujarat a Hindu state by 2015 ? :lol:

Looks like a strawman agrument form a looser :P

It has to do with the fact that a bunch of regressive loons who wouldn't even understand the Nasadiya Sukta should stay away from telling others how to be pious.

They're screwed up in their delightfully unique ways. Would Owaisi and his coterie be a better example since he is not a declared terrorist or is semantics all you care about? Oh wait let me add the grand pubah of the Jama Masjid in the list. Would it sooth your mind if every time I quote one incident by Togadia or the Bajrang Dal that I also mention one by Owaisi and the aforementioned pubah for the sake of horizontal equity in accusations?

Exactamundo, you'd fit the description quit well despite your eloquence and acerbic wit.. :agree:

Dr Pravin Togadia is a great man the problem is that some people do not take the time out to actually listen to his speeches before they start the mud throwing. If you listen to what he has to say it makes a alot of sense and one thing about him is that he is never boring which the same can not be said for Manmohan Singh who is rather dull when he speaks.

Terrorist organizations operate differently in different situations. If they are not in mainstream (like Let, Simi), they use pure terror tactics (like Simi in India), if they are more in mainstream, they use more systematic terror (like VHP, BD in India and JuD in Pakistan), in the second case, they always project themselves are 'protectors of the faith' or the people.

Please do not ever equate JUD which is just another term for the LET to the likes of VHP who have never done a terror attack in Hindustan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr Pravin Togadia is a great man the problem is that some people do not take the time out to actually listen to his speeches before they start the mud throwing. If you listen to what he has to say it makes a alot of sense and one thing about him is that he is never boring which the same can not be said for Manmohan Singh who is rather dull when he speaks.

Oh pleeeeaaaseeee....at least modi has strong administrative abilities so idol worshipping is to some extent understandable. Problem with Indian right is that it quickly descends to worshipping Togadia, Rama Sene Chief etc. in the same breath.

Who could possibly be MORE BORING than Manmohan Singh? :cheesy:@arp2041 isse prize de for trying to suggest the most absurd thing in the world. Bhai I'd rather drown in the daria then listen to Manmohan sahib.

Demagoguery is still demagoguery whether or not you like what you're hearing.

Oh pleeeeaaaseeee....at least modi has strong administrative abilities so idol worshipping is to some extent understandable. Problem with Indian right is that it quickly descends to worshipping Togadia, Rama Sene Chief etc. in the same breath.

Sri Ram Sena has never been part of the Sangh Parivar, the VHP is not a political movement so what does having strong administrive skills come into play? Modi is Chief Minister of Gujarat although I would like him to be PM in 2014 if I were a betting man I would say it will not happen.

Please do not ever equate JUD which is just another term for the LET to the likes of VHP who have never done a terror attack in Hindustan.

I'm sure your vision of India's future will not be complete without armies of Rag Tag Bajrang Dal and VHP activists running around in trucks with sickles and jack hammers in hand.

Sri Ram Sena has never been part of the Sangh Parivar, the VHP is not a political movement so what does having strong administrive skills come into play? Modi is Chief Minister of Gujarat although I would like him to be PM in 2014 if I were a betting man I would say it will not happen.

Head os Sri Ram Sene is ex Bajarang Dal and even today is close to both RSS and VHP who support him. VHP not being political is a hog wash. They want to be the people behind the scenes pulling the strings.

OMG i just read on wikipedia that Togadia is a cancer doctor WTF

I'm sure your vision of India's future will not be complete without armies of Rag Tag Bajrang Dal and VHP activists running around in trucks with sickles and jack hammers in hand.

My vision of India is to end the Mleccha rule of Hindustan and no Hindu can ever kill a innocent it is not allowed as per our faith and religious text.

The conduct of war
The Rig Veda sets down the rules of war at 6-75:15, and says that a warrior will go to hell if he breaks any of them.

do not poison the tip of your arrow
do not attack the sick or old
do not attack a child or a woman
do not attack from behind

However people like you like state that ****** terror groups such as JUD is on par with VHP which I not only find sickening but very disturbing!

The VHP is pro Hindustan and has never done a bomb attack or been involved in anti-national activities.

My vision of India is to end the Mleccha rule of Hindustan and no Hindu can ever kill a innocent it is not allowed as per or faith and religious text.

The conduct of war
The Rig Veda sets down the rules of war at 6-75:15, and says that a warrior will go to hell if he breaks any of them.

do not poison the tip of your arrow
do not attack the sick or old
do not attack a child or a woman
do not attack from behind

However people like you like state that ****** terror groups such as JUD is on par with VHP which I not only find sickening but very disturbing!

The VHP is pro Hindustan and has never done a bomb attack or been involved in anti-national activities.

Echoes of "No real Muslim can be a terrorist".

Yup, welcome to the proud crowd of the Indian tea party. Jaa mere sher Hunduon ki laaj bachale.

Head os Sri Ram Sene is ex Bajarang Dal and even today is close to both RSS and VHP who support him. VHP not being political is a hog wash. They want to be the people behind the scenes pulling the strings.

Sorry you are wrong the Sri Ram Sena is not part of the Sangh and the RSS do not support the group, if you can provide proof show it otherwise you are speaking lies.

If a Muslim say Islam is great its not a problem, but if a Hindu say his religion is great then its a problem? Funny thing :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

Hindutva is only a Policy to win elections. After coming to power this reduces to bureaucracy and the international policies are similar whether it is congress or BJP. But yes the planning is different.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom