What's new

Sangh Parivar raises Hindutva pitch as Modi rises in Delhi

I think the news item implies that VHP is banking on Modi's rise for its own Hindutva ideaology.

:lol:....if VHP is anti MODI ...how can they bank on Modi for rise of their Hindutva ideaology.

Big difference. The Christian slogan is mere rehtoric and Christians dont have power as much as the Hindutva groups have.

big big difference

One standard for measuring christian leadership ...and another standard for measuring Hindu leadership ..........in other words ...Double Standards. :lol:.....All the best showcasing the 'big difference' :cheesy:

@Mritunjaya: Tell me,what is our priority today,food or historical structure?

My priority right now is to go to the toilet and dump a lot of crap......then wash it......maybe watch some **** ...... jerk off ....so on an so forth.

I guess that means food is not a priority for me ....That is your point right ? :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lord Ram temple is very important for Hindus it is the birthplace of Lord Rama and the temple will be built on the exact same spot.
That was not my question.I asked about priority,food for all or temple.You guys talk about Ram Rajya.Yeti,tell me one thing do beggars sleep on footpath in a Ram rajya.Do farmers commit suicide in a Ram Rajya? Do people die of hunger in so called perfect state?
Isn't it more important to focus on building a perfect state with no poverty,malnutrition and child labour free society rather than giving importance on a mere temple?

My priority right now is to go to the toilet and dump a lot of crap......then wash it......maybe watch some **** ...... jerk off ....so on an so forth.

I guess that means food is not a priority for me ....That is your point right ? :azn:

I am not so intelligent to understand your post,sorry mate.

That was not my question.I asked about priority,food for all or temple.You guys talk about Ram Rajya.Yeti,tell me one thing do beggars sleep on footpath in a Ram rajya.Do farmers commit suicide in a Ram Rajya? Do people die of hunger in so called perfect state?
Isn't it more important to focus on building a perfect state with no poverty,malnutrition and child labour free society rather than giving importance on a mere temple?

What does poverty have to do with the building of Lord Rams mandir? are we asking for taxpayers paisa? no as we can finance it ourselves. The two are not linked, yes our country faces many problems but linking poverty to the temple issue is irrelevant. We should focus on improving education for our people, decreasing corruption and investing in projects like the DMIC to better our country but also we must not forget our past and our roots.

Beggers will sleep on the footpath even if Ram temple is NOT built. Farmers will commit suicide even if Ram Temple is not built. People will die of hunger even if Ram temple is not built.

How is matters related to good governance related to Ram temple building ? :lol:

I am not so intelligent to understand your post,sorry mate.

Thats all right 'mate' .....other intelligent people in this forum will understand my post. ;)

Mohan Bhagawat has told that he will declare Gujrat a Hindu state in 2015:girl_wacko:Hope you understand the difference in both the cases.

How is that possible? You mean Hinduism as state religion????

@Yeti:
That's what the VHP is doing now.I want Modi to come to power next but I fear this so called hard liners will block his way.Hindutva is not going to help BJP to come to power.The party has faced major decline in its vote banks where ever they have stood by religious hardliners.

How is that possible? You mean Hinduism as state religion????

PTI reports:

At the Maninagar event, Mr. Togadia claimed that VHP would declare Gujarat a “Hindu State” by 2015 besides having its presence in all 18,000 villages of the State in the next two years.

The event was organised by the VHP to launch a new movement called ‘Hindu Ahead, for Hindu Security and Prosperity’.

Invoking the issue of the “insecure Hindu,” the VHP leader said: “To protect and prosper, Hindus themselves have to gear up, by becoming true practising Hindus, aware Hindus and active Hindus.”

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/togadia-raises-pitch-for-ram-temple/article4568189.ece :enjoy:

ram_mandir.jpg

Ram-Mandir.jpg

I hope the construction will start soon, it will be a proud moment to see the Saffron flag raised over the temple.

:

One standard for measuring christian leadership ...and another standard for measuring Hindu leadership ..........in other words ...Double Standards. :lol:.....All the best showcasing the 'big difference'

Christian leadership in India has NO power. Hindu leadership has all the powers tp turn its slogans into reality. the difference which you dont want to see

@Yeti:
That's what the VHP is doing now.I want Modi to come to power next but I fear this so called hard liners will block his way.Hindutva is not going to help BJP to come to power.The party has faced major decline in its vote banks where ever they have stood by religious hardliners.

PTI reports:

At the Maninagar event, Mr. Togadia claimed that VHP would declare Gujarat a “Hindu State” by 2015 besides having its presence in all 18,000 villages of the State in the next two years.

The event was organised by the VHP to launch a new movement called ‘Hindu Ahead, for Hindu Security and Prosperity’.

Invoking the issue of the “insecure Hindu,” the VHP leader said: “To protect and prosper, Hindus themselves have to gear up, by becoming true practising Hindus, aware Hindus and active Hindus.”

Togadia raises pitch for Ram temple - The Hindu :enjoy:

Is that allowed by the Constitution????????

PTI reports:

:lol:...Your own post states "VHP would declare Gujarat a Hindu State"...........there is nothing in the constitution that prevents VHP from declaring Gujarat a hindu state. :cheesy:

@Yeti:

PTI reports:

Even I would want Modi to be the the next PM in 2014 but I fear it is just a dream as parties like the Samajwadi which have a large muslim vote bank as well as others in the 3rd front will prevent this. But look at it this way it is not that bad if Modi does not become PM as he can get on with his job as Gujarat Chief Minister and complete projects like GIFT city and Dholera which will help the whole nation.

Nope, but don't try telling @Mritunjaya that the constitution would frown upon setting up a state religion or declaring India a "Hindu nation", he'll squirt his load all over your face.

:lol:...Your own post states "VHP would declare Gujarat a Hindu State"...........there is nothing in the constitution that prevents VHP from declaring Gujarat a hindu state. :cheesy:
Do it and then say it:cheesy:

Constitution?Are you joking?That was an April fool effort from Togadia:D

Even I would want Modi to be the the next PM in 2014 but I fear it is just a dream as parties like the Samajwadi which have a large muslim vote bank as well as others in the 3rd front will prevent this. But look at it this way it is not that bad if Modi does not become PM as he can get on with his job as Gujarat Chief Minister and complete projects like GIFT city and Dholera which will help the whole nation.

Buddy,I want entire India to follow the Gujrat way.I know it is next to impossible but I put my bait on Modi.

Nope, but don't try telling @Mritunjaya that the constitution would frown upon setting up a state religion or declaring India a "Hindu nation", he'll squirt his load all over your face.

lol.......even omar abdulla can declar kashmir a muslim state .......that does not mean it will become one as per the constitution you moron.....:lol:

Justice katju....pdf is keen to prove you right. :P

Do it and then say it:cheesy:

Constitution?Are you joking?That was an April fool effort from Togadia:D

well...as per your own post they need 2015 to open centers in 18,000 villages to declare gujarat a hindu state. You need to give them at much time at least :P

lol.......even omar abdulla can declar kashmir a muslim state .......that does not mean it will become one as per the constitution you moron.....:lol:

Justice katju....pdf is keen to prove you right. :P

Indeed and of course your Bajrang Dal and VHP brethren have always been so keen about toeing the constitution's line. Oh wait one of them likes to beat up couples and force them to tie rakhis and the other has their collective head stuck so far up their Musharraf that they can literally taste their own chauvinistic bile .

:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom