What's new

sanctions on India?"India is going to find out,Sooner than you think." - TRUMP

Haha butthurt Indian. If USA doesn't sanction India it certainly will look like USA is losing its influence.

Your analysis is flawed.

Yes interesting times ahead, because this is the ultimate test for American diplomacy.
Trust me your desire to sanction India means absolutely zilch to Trump. It dosent suits his interest
while FTFA sanction is much more real and serious danger to you people

Haha at least we have toilets and not rape capital of the world like India is. :lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ITT Pakistan and Chinese cheering for master and daddy America :lol:
Induraanis hate Gangadeshis lol

Butthurt Indian :lol:

Sorry mate USA is your master. Not ours. :lol:
Our PM crying
969922.jpg

url

S400 may never get delivered, there's still time

India is snake, if trump could promise no future trade wars on India and roll back H1B visa policy, then India would ditch Russia and Iran without even blinking
#Thankyou Mr Ping xing ming

Good time for pak to ask for aid, IMF bailout and FATF exclusion.:rofl:

Btw i'm not worried about sanctions, he may just use H1B visa issue, WTO issue etc.

Lol, you are naive to think India is some big shot making simple component that US can't manufacture themselves? I will not be surprised Indian claim got a hand in making F-22 raptor. Fact is Indian is at the mercy of western weapon supplier and not the other way round.
Business is business. A certain path was chosen by western weapon manufactures regarding outsourcing to India. There's no going back.

Don't state dumb obvious things.

Haha butthurt Indian. If USA doesn't sanction India it certainly will look like USA is losing its influence.

Your analysis is flawed.

Yes interesting times ahead, because this is the ultimate test for American diplomacy.
In a matter between India and Pakisan if someone whom it does not concern is hoping one sanctions another then its evident who is butthurt here.

No matter how much wishful you are but India and US will sign more defence deals an co-operate in joint patrol of Indian ocean, and you will just be a mere spectator, so yeah interesting time for you in that way ahead.

Haha at least we have toilets and not rape capital of the world like India is. :lol:
lol is that your argument, that so what if india have S-400, you have toilets ?
You know what you won hands down. S-400 will have tough time shooting down poops from your toilet.

Interesting times Ahead.

This time majority of India is living in 2nd world standards outside bimaru. Unlike in past majority are educated and connected to the world with help of social media platforms today.

If us will put senctins on India it will be final death blow for India-us relationship.as Indians will remember this.

Add previous sanctions and 1971 we will see another anti us nation in Asia.

Last edited:
Interesting times Ahead.

This time majority of India is living in 2nd world standards outside bimaru. Unlike in past majority are educated and connected to the world with help of social media platforms.

If us will put senctins on India it will be final death blow for India-us relationship.

I am praying.

Cheers, Doc

Ohhhhhhhh Mr. Trump, you can not do anything to India. If we put ban on our engineers and doctors to go to US, you will piss in your pant. Try if you want to test.

Never forget Agni.

Those who do .... dark forces are unleashed.

Cheers, Doc

True true.

Agni is the Medium or "brahmin god"/angel like Gabriel. He only accepts sacrifice from the Brahmin priests and gives it to God Indra and other 32 Angels.

But he is the only way we can communicate with (Rigvedic) Indra so he is the holiest for us.

This sacred union of Indra(God)+Agni is called "Indransh", most powerful and strongest of all kind.

I used to keep a Diya in my room out of shraddha towards Indra.
living in hostel I miss it now.

You missed SOME points...

1. Howitzer, Apache and Chinook deal would be cancelled by the USA... and they will refund the INDIAN MONEY...

2. Follow up orders of C-17 and P-8I would be cancelled by the USA... and they will refund the INDIAN MONEY...

3. They will withdraw from 110 fighter jets competition...

4. They will not participate in Indian Army's hunt for new rifles...

By this, INDIA would lose big business opportunity IN USA... since INDIA cannot buy such platforms and weapons from Russia, Israel or Europe... INDIA will be standing without any WEAPON...

I WANT USA to IMPOSE SANCTIONS ON INDIA... this will push us closer to our all time, tried and tested, most trusted... FRIEND... RUSSIA...

Mr. Trump is completely unpredictable... But sanctions may push India to keep buying Iranian oil too... although Saudis are ready to supply deficits...

But Iranians are ready to accept payments IN INDIAN RUPEES... even after heavy discount...

You are incorrectly assuming that US would return the money. You look at what happened to Tejas program after the 1998 nuke tests and the sanctions that followed.

USA and sanctions on India are nothing new... we have SUCCESSFULLY battered them in past...

You are under estimating the impact of sanctions.

India would be in deep trouble.

India is neither Russia (Strong Defense and Energy power) nor China (Strong Economic Power).

India faced sanctions from the USA, after 1998 tests.

Later they removed those sanctions since they are of no use.

No issues here, they will realise sanctions do not work on India.

Sanctions were not removed because they were useless rather sanctions forced India to make many concessions to the US which resulted in US relaxing them.

Will be interesting to see US response. Could be as you have pointed out -- if China and Russia are taken as a yardstick to measure US anger and wrath, then India's share of US anger will be relatively small.

Could be out of proportion, as well, if Trump thinks he can make an example from India for other countries.

It is difficult to predict what is going on in the US foreign policy because it is now strongly attached to domestic policy.

Trump will calculate the opposition's reaction. Now the question may be: Is the US opposition warm or cold to India? Trump will likely go to the opposite direction.
I think frankly we don't figure that much in U. S domestic policies that much. Neither any pro or counter action on India will have any effect on the approaching midterm election.
In an absolute electoral perspective, I think Russia, China, middle east,Israel, Pakistan are more important variables which Trump can use to sway the public opinion in a very limited amount

Back
Top Bottom