What's new

sanctions on India?"India is going to find out,Sooner than you think." - TRUMP

India is the sole manufacturer of some components of C130 and the Apache fuselage. Another big order for P8I is on the cards as well.
LM and Boeing won't really like to watch their investment go down.

To give Trump's ramblings some cryptic meaning is the dumbest thing. He goes to bed hoping that the world does that.

Americans have already extracted their pound of flesh from India in the form of CAATSA. Someone will tell him that and then he'll shut up.
Lol, you are naive to think India is some big shot making simple component that US can't manufacture themselves? I will not be surprised Indian claim got a hand in making F-22 raptor. Fact is Indian is at the mercy of western weapon supplier and not the other way round.

it is much better india resolve kashmir dispute and spend this amount on their public instead of serving foreign powers and buying their expensive weapons

Yeah clearly. That's why India went ahead with the S-400 deal, despite the threat of US sanctions. On the other hand gutless and spineless Pakistani and Chinese are cheerleading away for their American overlord :omghaha:
Let's see if USA sanctions India.

USA does not sanction India it means the world has changed. This is a defining moment.

Haha at least we have toilets and not rape capital of the world like India is. :lol:
Ha ha ha idiots
Lack of toilets is the key factor for stunted growth of pakistanis,

Go do google

Butthurt Indian :lol:

Sorry mate USA is your master. Not ours. :lol:
Why shah mahmood qurraishi begging for 300 mln dollars?

U.S.A. Can’t ignore India, billions of worth investment, and recently Martin offered F16s production facility in India with latest avionics including Aesa radar.

There wont be direct sanctions..jus look at the capital markets and ruppe value. You will come to know what trumph meant.
@Nilgiri @anant_s @MilSpec your thoughts about the selling pressure at the stock markets.can you people attribute such a fall n panic in market to nething else

S400 may never get delivered, there's still time

India is snake, if trump could promise no future trade wars on India and roll back H1B visa policy, then India would ditch Russia and Iran without even blinking

Donald Trump isn't really the kind of person who has "friends", he has people who are useful to him, and people who are not useful to him. Right now India is useful to him, whatever sanctions he places to soothe his ego won't have much material impact. They will piss off a lot of people though.
Didn't i tell this about him to you?
He is an enigma and as you pointed a shrewd businessman to the core.
As in life you can become successful by being selective in choosing partners but all great statesman made friends and allies. Thanks to Trumpism, US will soon find that it will loose allies, that previous Presidents very laboriously made and maintained.
any meaningful sanctions
Trust me similar will be the scenario for India. India has become such a huge market for US (especially Defence companies) that any negative response let alone sanctions will make Indian government almost perpetually ditch efforts for a new startegic partnership by US administration. Also the very mention of US sanction will mean no reduction of Iranian Oil and with China, the two nations combined are largest buyer of Persian oil and that would almost entirely make current sanctions on Tehran, meaningless. I don't see any sanctions although there could be a tough talk.

your thoughts about the selling pressure at the stock markets
Stock markets are cyclic and what we see (not just in India but globally) that all markets are tanking. If i may advice you (as i'm doing the same), if you are invested especially through mutual funds in Blue-Chip funds, make sure to buy more units (SBI or ICICI Bluechip). In long run India's growth story is fascinating but for that one needs to board the bus on such small stops.

Trump make every other country his enimy
In the end what happens is that, you become common enemy of everyone else.
not a good position to be in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom