What's new

sanctions on India?"India is going to find out,Sooner than you think." - TRUMP

USA will ban existing support for C-17 ,C-130J, apache and P-8 of Indian armed forces. These system without continue US spares and support will not in just few years time. :enjoy:

You missed SOME points...

1. Howitzer, Apache and Chinook deal would be cancelled by the USA... and they will refund the INDIAN MONEY...

2. Follow up orders of C-17 and P-8I would be cancelled by the USA... and they will refund the INDIAN MONEY...

3. They will withdraw from 110 fighter jets competition...

4. They will not participate in Indian Army's hunt for new rifles...

By this, INDIA would lose big business opportunity IN USA... since INDIA cannot buy such platforms and weapons from Russia, Israel or Europe... INDIA will be standing without any WEAPON...

I WANT USA to IMPOSE SANCTIONS ON INDIA... this will push us closer to our all time, tried and tested, most trusted... FRIEND... RUSSIA...

I agree with you. It will be interesting to see if Trump will make an example out of India by using CAATSA.

Interesting times ahead.

Mr. Trump is completely unpredictable... But sanctions may push India to keep buying Iranian oil too... although Saudis are ready to supply deficits...

But Iranians are ready to accept payments IN INDIAN RUPEES... even after heavy discount...

1. Howitzer, Apache and Chinook deal would be cancelled by the USA... and they will refund the INDIAN MONEY...

2. Follow up orders of C-17 and P-8I would be cancelled by the USA... and they will refund the INDIAN MONEY...

By this, INDIA would lose big business opportunity IN USA... since INDIA cannot buy such platforms and weapons from Russia, Israel or Europe... INDIA will be standing without any WEAPON...

I WANT USA to IMPOSE SANCTIONS ON INDIA... this will push us closer to our all time, tried and tested, most trusted... FRIEND... RUSSIA...

Mr. Trump is completely unpredictable... But sanctions may push India to keep buying Iranian oil too... although Saudis are ready to supply deficits...

But Iranians are ready to accept payments IN INDIAN RUPEES... even after heavy discount...
Indeed this is the make or break moment for America.

If America chickens out by not giving India sanctions, then I am convinced that USA is losing it's world influence.

Again, interesting times ahead.

lol, we will find out. If America actually sanctions India, India will have to live with sanctions.

USA and sanctions on India are nothing new... we have SUCCESSFULLY battered them in past...

If America chickens out by not giving India sanctions, then I am convinced that USA is losing it's world influence.

You know Mr. Modi and Mr. Trump are friends... a call may be enough to DISCUSS the GRAVITY OF SANCTIONS...

WIN-WIN for both...

:usflag::usflag: Indian duplicity and third rate hypocritical Nazi behaviour has been caught out by good ol Trump. US should bring back all the outsourced jobs and manufacturing back to the US.:usflag::usflag:
frustrated pakistani .

They would make an economic collapse of USA.
Because India has money and USA has no money.
They are basically running on Indian charity.
They cannot afford to anger India.
These statements are for trump public consumption , that's its .
Hum aankh me ankh daal kar baat karte hai.thump ki pen di siri

No, USA is not going to loose any world influence, nor there is any interesting time ahead.

Not sanctioning India will rather give a positive flavour for the image of USA that they do care for their allies.

You are making it sound like world is going to fall apart for USA or India. You should relax.

No, USA is not going to loose any world influence, nor there is any interesting time ahead.

Not sanctioning India will rather give a positive flavour for the image of USA that they do care for their allies.

You are making it sound like world is going to fall apart for USA or India. You should relax.
Haha butthurt Indian. If USA doesn't sanction India it certainly will look like USA is losing its influence.

Your analysis is flawed.

Yes interesting times ahead, because this is the ultimate test for American diplomacy.

Haha butthurt Indian. If USA doesn't sanction India it certainly will look like USA is losing its influence.

Your analysis is flawed.

Yes interesting times ahead, because this is the ultimate test for American diplomacy.
You look to be real butthurt pakistani suffering from the economic bad days coming in waves.

Lol...no body cares...we just thrown some money for USA ad system and they are so silent on s400

USA will ban existing support for C-17 ,C-130J, apache and P-8 of Indian armed forces. These system without continue US spares and support will not in just few years time. :enjoy:
India is the sole manufacturer of some components of C130 and the Apache fuselage. Another big order for P8I is on the cards as well.
LM and Boeing won't really like to watch their investment go down.

To give Trump's ramblings some cryptic meaning is the dumbest thing. He goes to bed hoping that the world does that.

Americans have already extracted their pound of flesh from India in the form of CAATSA. Someone will tell him that and then he'll shut up.

Lol... You think USA will refund u money for C-17, P8, C-130J and apache deal? Ask Pakistanisfoe F-16 deal.

And u think Russian will not Lynch on you, given he left with no choice? Not only that , US will force Israel to stop Barak 8 and AESA system for your destroyer. India will be left with nothing for modernise of your Navy.

Back
Top Bottom