What's new

Sanctions losing effect on Iran: US Congress research arm

Bro, why are you so upset. Is the smog in Tehran getting to you bro?

I'm sorry, but Russia and Israel are getting closer because of Israel's new energy finds.

Syria recently asked Russia for anti-aircraft missiles.

Israel told Russia not to sell them

Russia has just agreed not to provide them.

Bro - Israel is on the rise.

Make peace or fall into oblivion.
Iran was iran from Thousand of years ago.Anyone that was against us has vanished.like Ottoman,Roman and many others.you understand it some years later.

well , from 1400 years ago , the one who will put an end to Israel and Jews is well known ... so we are not the one who will destroying it .... we will act as his soldiers .... at least I am praying for it to happen ... in our era ....

:tup: :tup: :tup:

well , from 1400 years ago , the one who will put an end to Israel and Jews is well known ... so we are not the one who will destroying it .... we will act as his soldiers .... at least I am praying for it to happen ... in our era ....

We are yet away from that time. Do make sure to make your effort before the right party as there is a lot of Fitna allong the way and willl lead many a muslims away from the truth. Read the prophecies again and from an authentic source.As to a fight between Iran and Israel. It aint gonna happen!!!!! You mark my words.
Araz

We are yet away from that time. Do make sure to make your effort before the right party as there is a lot of Fitna allong the way and willl lead many a muslims away from the truth. Read the prophecies again and from an authentic source.As to a fight between Iran and Israel. It aint gonna happen!!!!! You mark my words.
Araz

actually , those authentic sources never mention about Iran and Israel fight ... they mention Khorasani and Yemani and Sofiani .... the great Khorasan is eastern of IRan and Afghanistan ...

actually , those authentic sources never mention about Iran and Israel fight ...

This was in relation to the current impasse not in relation to the narrations.
Araz

Back
Top Bottom