What's new

Sanam chuadhry quits acting to follow a religious path

Muhammad Saftain Anjum

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Sanam Chaudhry, who used to be a regular face on television, took to her social media on Thursday to mark her birthday with a special announcement.

She replaced the “Actress” in her Instagram bio with a “Muslim mother,” who’s “learning Islam,” and removed all photos of herself from her feed. Taking to her Instagram Stories, she announced that she has “turned towards Allah.”

Known popularly for her role in Ghar Titli Ka Par, the starlet wrote, “Those following the religious path have such pure hearts. Everyone is congratulating and welcoming me to the right path with beautiful words. And everyone is ready to teach me from the Quran. So much motivation already! May Allah guide us all!”
Sharing a clip of what appeared to be a celebratory surprise from her family, who are supporting her decision, Chaudhry added, "My family welcomed me this way on turning to Allah … this is so heartwarming, thank you.”

Married to singer Somee Chohan,sanam Chaudhry has only kept photos from her Nikkah ceremony on her Instagram for public viewership.

Copied from The Express Tribune

INSHALLAH what I know is in coming months you would see INSHALLAH see lot more of showbiz people leaving this Haraam industry.

Right, people leaving this "haraam" industry is infinitely of the first priority than you yourself speaking and working to remove the actual socio-economic, cultural and political wrongs in your society. :rolleyes:

Showbiz is filthy but these tableeghis are a bigger fitna. What is their contribution to the society rather than harassing people

most of these cases tableeghi cults scare people from after death

U should be scared and its not just about fear but reminding one of the fact that u will face the creator. I have never seen tableeghis preach anything wrong or controversial, their emphasis is on making urself a better muslim and human. I dont see anything wrong in it.

Good luck to her

It's HER choice, no one else needs to get their panties in a twist

Islam is all about forgiveness,, people can point out someone's failures or actions but at the end of the day if they have made a sincere attempt at redemption and change and asked for forgiveness from God, then who are we to judge or point fingers

That's the whole point of faith in islam

There is always a way back

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom