What's new

Sana Ganguly posts excerpt from Khushwant Singh’s ‘The End Of India’, daddy Saurav plays it down Re

So why not say it as a whole. Why edit...but you cant be indian if you dont lie
What do you mean by yr statement. According to you only Indians are liars while Pakistanis like you are honest and straight forward

maybe they reply in same manner. but majority have responsibility to make sure everyone is protected. it was not the game on partition.
Mohammad ali Jinnah sahab knew whats your hidden agenda and he was absouletly right.
First of all there was communal violence on both sides of Punjab and Bengal. Secondly I don't blame the present generation of Pakistanis for the crimes and genocide commited on Hindus and Sikhs during 1947. Even in the film "JINNAH", hindus and Sikhs are shown killing muslims while Muslims are given a clean chit. Lastly Pakistan has NEVER been a tolerant state towards Minorities, it is a fact. Many of the Pakistanis are biased and intolerant towards minorities. I feel extremely sorry for those Hindus and Sikhs who have made Pakistan their homeland. I don't see any scope or future for Pakistani Hindus and Sikhs, sooner or later they will migrate to India or some other country.

What do you mean by yr statement. According to you only Indians are liars while Pakistanis like you are honest and straight forward

First of all there was communal violence on both sides of Punjab and Bengal. Secondly I don't blame the present generation of Pakistanis for the crimes and genocide commited on Hindus and Sikhs during 1947. Even in the film "JINNAH", hindus and Sikhs are shown killing muslims while Muslims are given a clean chit. Lastly Pakistan has NEVER been a tolerant state towards Minorities, it is a fact. Many of the Pakistanis are biased and intolerant towards minorities. I feel extremely sorry for those Hindus and Sikhs who have made Pakistan their homeland. I don't see any scope or future for Pakistani Hindus and Sikhs, sooner or later they will migrate to India or some other country.
Why did you comment on my postman surely you already why I wrote the original post to which you commented. Now tell me how stupid are you?

Those hindus and sikhs who moved to india recently if they get a chance they run back to Pakistan like what hindu fanatic doing to their minorities.
its easy to blame Pakistan like your media have been feeding you from years and years but reality cant be denied. who kill most female infants in world
who rape women and get the title of rape capital of world.
who kill sikhs in their holliest place
who burn churches and preachers in it
Babri masjid
kashmir become jail
its not only i am saying its the world cuz india become exporter of manpower to ISIS
india become black market of uranium
but any ways who cares right its your internal matter but when you and your media bash Pakistan thas where you get slaps from us.
Pakistan become seprate part cuz Hindu but how smartly hindu put sikhs in front so the divide and hate become deeper between punjab.
admit hindu fanatics are deep rooted in indian society now its clear that they are holding the system which Mr. Quaid Azam M Jinnah were right that hindu later will do this to minorities. exactily happening.

EL_9Pd_UcAECVmS

holy Khushwant Singh saw the future in 2003.

He saw it in 2003 and our Quaid and Allama Iqbal saw it a very long time ago

She had so many guts that she delted it within hours..brave girl

He father probably feared about her future.. a society in which rape is advocated as a weapon to suppress opposing voices, a father must be concerned..

Those hindus and sikhs who moved to india recently if they get a chance they run back to Pakistan like what hindu fanatic doing to their minorities.
its easy to blame Pakistan like your media have been feeding you from years and years but reality cant be denied. who kill most female infants in world
who rape women and get the title of rape capital of world.
who kill sikhs in their holliest place
who burn churches and preachers in it
Babri masjid
kashmir become jail
its not only i am saying its the world cuz india become exporter of manpower to ISIS
india become black market of uranium
but any ways who cares right its your internal matter but when you and your media bash Pakistan thas where you get slaps from us.
Pakistan become seprate part cuz Hindu but how smartly hindu put sikhs in front so the divide and hate become deeper between punjab.
admit hindu fanatics are deep rooted in indian society now its clear that they are holding the system which Mr. Quaid Azam M Jinnah were right that hindu later will do this to minorities. exactily happening.
According to a recent UN report more Hindus and Sikhs are migrating to India from Pakistan then Muslims going to Pakistan. About killing female infants,What about karo kari and killing of women in rural Sindh and rural balochistan. What about the attacks on Hindu temples and Sikhs guradwaras in Sindh. What about the historic Jain temple which was demolished in Lahore https://www.news18.com/news/india/t...n-pakistan-over-alleged-blasphemy-674625.html
https://www.indiatoday.in/world/sto...-vandalised-pakistan-sindh-1599432-2019-09-15
https://www.news18.com/news/india/t...n-pakistan-over-alleged-blasphemy-674625.html.
Well the title "Rape capital of world" is given by Pakistanis on PDF. Rape is a crime but the situation is not that arlarming while Islamabad is known as the 'Land of Suicide bombers.

poor girl hope she is alive and not raped/killed.:undecided:
In pakistan, she would have faced death threats and would be forced to seek asylum in Western countries

According to a recent UN report more Hindus and Sikhs are migrating to India from Pakistan then Muslims going to Pakistan. About killing female infants,What about karo kari and killing of women in rural Sindh and rural balochistan. What about the attacks on Hindu temples and Sikhs guradwaras in Sindh. What about the historic Jain temple which was demolished in Lahore https://www.news18.com/news/india/t...n-pakistan-over-alleged-blasphemy-674625.html
https://www.indiatoday.in/world/sto...-vandalised-pakistan-sindh-1599432-2019-09-15
https://www.news18.com/news/india/t...n-pakistan-over-alleged-blasphemy-674625.html.
Well the title "Rape capital of world" is given by Pakistanis on PDF. Rape is a crime but the situation is not that arlarming while Islamabad is known as the 'Land of Suicide bombers.

In pakistan, she would have faced death threats and would be forced to seek asylum in Western countries
in a mean while by the same UN and indian media indians are desperate to leave india:lol::enjoy: rest of your above coment are just rhethoric which no sane human outside of india believes:cheers:

996% rise in Indians seeking political asylum in past 10 years
These are Indians who have requested other countries to grant them political asylum on the grounds that they feel fearful to continue living in India.
ADVERTISEMENT

Mukesh Rawat

New Delhi
June 21, 2019
UPDATED: June 21, 2019 13:14 IST
More than 20,000 Indians sought political asylum in US since 2014

Seeking political asylum in these countries isn't surprising as they are all developed economies and have an image of being peaceful and prosperous.

But what may come as surprising to some is that Indians have also sought political asylum in countries like Yemen, Sudan, Burundi, Bosnia among others--countries which have routinely hogged headlines for war and armed unrest in recent times.

Overall, in 2018 there were 57 countries where Indians applied for political asylum.

FEW SEEK POLITICAL ASYLUM IN INDIA

UNHCR reports show that despite being the world's largest democracy, India is not a popular destination among political asylum seekers.

For example, in 2018 there were 35.03 lakh political asylum seekers in the world but only 0.34 per cent of them (11,957) sought political asylum in India.

What may come as surprising to some is that Indians have also sought political asylum in countries like Yemen, Sudan, Burundi, Bosnia among others--countries which have routinely hogged headlines for war and armed unrest in recent times.
The US, Germany and Turkey were the most favoured destinations for political asylum seekers with 7.18 lakh, 3.69 lakh and 3.11 lakh people applying to these countries respectively.

But this does not mean that no one is applying to India. When it comes to South Asia, India has the largest number of political asylum applications. In 2018, of the 11,957 political asylum seekers in India, 65 per cent (7,864) were from Afghanistan. This was followed by those from Myanmar (2,064) and Yemen (1,134).

COUNTRIES WHOSE CITIZENS HAVE SOUGHT POLITICAL ASYLUM IN INDIA

Overall, people from 40 countries sought political asylum in India fearing threat to their lives in their native countries.

On analysing data for political asylum requests related to India, we find that the number of Indians seeking political asylum abroad is 334 per cent more than the number of people from other countries seeking political asylum in India in 2018.

These political asylum requests aside, by the end of 2018 India was sheltering close to 1.95 lakh refugees.

In South Asia, Pakistan had the largest population of refugees (14.04 lakh, mostly from Afghanistan), followed by Bangladesh (9.06 lakh, mostly Rohingya Muslims from Myanmar).

WHY FEWER ASYLUM SEEKERS APPLY IN INDIA

India is not a signatory to the 1951 United Nations Conventions on the status of refugees, neither has it signed the 1967 UN protocol on the same. These two detail the rights and protection that refugees can enjoy in host countries.

Besides this, India does not have a clearly defined domestic policy on refugees nor is there any law to guide authorities on how refugees must be treated in India. Their treatment so far has been subjective and varied from case to case.

The legal hurdle aside, global data on refugees and asylum seekers show that a majority of people who are forced to leave their native country prefer to take refuge in some neighbouring country.

UNHCR report titled "Global trends: Forced displacement in 2018" states that there were 25.9 million refugees in 2018. The report says nearly four out of five (i.e. 80 per cent) refugees live in countries neighbouring their country of origin.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...al-asylum-in-past-10-years-1552869-2019-06-21

Lol it hit you ..i didnt mean to hurt you.. karo kari is wrong and its highly condemnable in our society no one support it even police catch when ever it report but hey &hit happens but in india people rape on street and no one bother to stop more than half of the crime goes unreported and whats happens in your society with infant female is unexplainable.
People goes to undia cuz india shows how shinning it is plus these people goes to the country which is majority of them you accepted we dont care. I recently see videos of truely shining india soon india going ro do some fals falg operation like pulwama to unite those whos been hurt by your state police..
India is not secular since day one and people knows its been lie what you guys have been selling to the world.

Back
Top Bottom