What's new

San Diego-Based Destroyer Practices Anti-Submarine Warfare with Indian Navy

I honestly don't know why the IAF is so opposed to the Tejas, when literally every other air force that observed them in action is impressed with them. Unfortunately, corruption, cronyism, and bureaucracy have taken its toll on the IAF.

Fortunately, the Army, Navy, and Coast guard have been mostly free of these problems.

Not the Army.

Essentially, it is just the Navy and the Coast Guard that set out to build their own decades ago and are getting solid results now. The next step they need to take is to increase capacity (to build) and to increase the rate of production. They are already in a good position on corvettes, frigates and destroyers (good position in the sense that their capacity is being used to the fullest extent, and they are now ready to absorb more output); now they need to inch up to the next level.

There is also some serious thought needed to develop our own weapons systems; we already have good design and development capacity in missiles, now that needs to be streamed towards naval objectives, without sacrificing the interests of other constituencies.

Last edited:
Man behind the machine are the hindus, which you havent been able to deal with and require help of another 55 Muslim countries, thats how useless you are, Got that? Pindi:cool:

pahadi ney pahad mar di ya. Muslims ruled you monkeys for 800+ years. Im sure abhinandan realized how useless his training was. It is sad America is wasting its time training with you farts. America is just going to colonize you by taking advantage of your stupidity and using you as a market.

You cannot build toilets for your people how you gonna fight in a sea battle? Its best you stay home and drink your Ghandi cola and eat your vindaloo.

Lahore Banega Khalistan.

Khalistan? You are so dumb if Khalistan is built then you lose Punjab of India. Trying to dream big but still drinking ghandi cola.

Not the Army.

Essentially, it is just the Navy and the Coast Guard that set out to build their own decades ago and are getting solid results now. The next step they need to take is to increase capacity (to build) and to increase the rate of production. They are already in a good position on corvettes, frigates and destroyers (good position in the sense that their capacity is being used to the fullest extent, and they are now ready to absorb more output); now they need to inch up to the next level.

There is also some serious thought needed to develop our own weapons systems; we already have good design and development capacity in missiles, now that needs to be streamed towards naval objectives, without sacrificing the interests of other constituencies.
Among the three branches of our armed forces I feel our air force is the weakest. Can you shed some insight as why our navy thought ahead while our air force is still hobbled.

On a entertaining side note though it took less than 20 posts to turn this into another India Pakistan mudslinging contest:pop:. I wonder if it's our version of Godwin's law, a Gandu law ? :woot:

Edit: Before anyone gets offended, Gandu is a Marathi slang for dumbass.

Last edited:
pahadi ney pahad mar di ya. Muslims ruled you monkeys for 800+ years. Im sure abhinandan realized how useless his training was. It is sad America is wasting its time training with you farts. America is just going to colonize you by taking advantage of your stupidity and using you as a market.

You cannot build toilets for your people how you gonna fight in a sea battle? Its best you stay home and drink your Ghandi cola and eat your vindaloo.
Jaa jaa Ye sab kisi aur ko bol jaake, chini tumhari ladkiyaan le ke jaa rahe hai, and you cant even say "oye" to them? warna loans kahan se milenge?
Aur ghafoora bola tha 3 pilot pakde the? Do pilot kahan hai? :rofl:

Dont worry about us, we have built 5 million toilets within last 5 years, you should now support imran in building his green pakistan, only 43% people have proper sanitation, aur tu humko mat bol, apna economy sambhal:)

Among the three branches of our armed forces I feel our air force is the weakest. Can you shed some insight as why our navy thought ahead while our air force is still hobbled.

On a entertaining side note though it took less than 20 posts to turn this into another India Pakistan mudslinging contest:pop:. I wonder if it's our version of Godwin's law, a Gandu law ? :woot:

sir Tumi marathi ahat? :p:

Jaa jaa Ye sab kisi aur ko bol jaake, chini tumhari ladkiyaan le ke jaa rahe hai, and you cant even say "oye" to them? warna loans kahan se milenge?
Aur ghafoora bola tha 3 pilot pakde the? Do pilot kahan hai? :rofl:

Dont worry about us, we have built 5 million toilets within last 5 years, you should now support imran in building his green pakistan, only 43% people have proper sanitation, aur tu humko mat bol, apna economy sambhal:)

sir Tumi marathi ahat? :p:
Ho, lived most of my life in pune

Interesting question.

Let me get back to you.

Wg. cmdr ABHINANDAN!!!:angel:

He went in for that F16's A#@ and finally smoked it....you were calling turkey and Jordan for help? :disagree:
:lol::lol::lol:
how on earth 2/2.5 gen interceptor can down modern 4.5 gen F-16, with a such a small diameter nose air intake radar which can't guide BVR (R-77) and relied on SRAAM (short range air to air missiles) (R-73), i am talking to you because we have also upgraded F-7PG (Mig-21 cloned by China) and Grifo-7 with a range of only 55 km, and recently Pentagon corespondent confirmed No PAF F-16 is missing and last you have a basic R-77 with a range of 80 KM purchased by India in mid 90s whereas our all F-16 can fire AMRAAM C-5 with a range of 105 km and by the way good bed time stories/fairy tales by your mighty IAF @pahadi :sarcastic::lol::rofl::sick::sick:;):enjoy::enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom