What's new

San Diego-Based Destroyer Practices Anti-Submarine Warfare with Indian Navy

It's a good decision. But if the man behind the machine is a coward in this it's Indian navy, all these exercises are useless.
Man behind the machine are the hindus, which you havent been able to deal with and require help of another 55 Muslim countries, thats how useless you are, Got that? Pindi:cool:

Man behind the machine are the hindus, which you havent been able to deal with and require help of another 55 Muslim countries, thats how useless you are, Got that? Pindi:cool:
Indian Hindus have been defeating Muslim invaders for 1000 years, and split Muslim Pakistan into two parts, turning the eastern half into our proxy(according to Pakistanis).

Indian Hindus have been defeating Muslim invaders for 1000 years, and split Muslim Pakistan into two parts, turning the eastern half into our proxy(according to Pakistanis).
I know this, and now you should delete this post, i need you here....:tup:

Lol that explains why Abhinandan's wingman left him to bite the dust after running away with his tail between his legs.

Lol that explains why Abhinandan's wingman left him to bite the dust after running away with his tail between his legs.
He went in for that F16's A#@ and finally smoked it....you were calling turkey and Jordan for help? :disagree:

He went in for that F16's A#@ and finally smoked it....you were calling turkey and Jordan for help? :disagree:

What's his name? I want to know about the Mig pilot who shot down F-16. :rofl:

I wonder if they will ever reveal the coward's name. There was a very good article by IAF pilot or something who talked about the coward...can't seem to find it now.

Pakistanis continue to show their obsession and insecurity on yet another thread that has nothing to do with them. No, right now India does not have any plans to blow up Karachi harbor like we did in 71, so there is no need to be worried.

What's his name? I want to know about the Mig pilot who shot down F-16. :rofl:

I wonder if they will ever reveal the coward's name. There was a very good article by IAF pilot or something who talked about the coward...can't seem to find it now.
Wg. cmdr ABHINANDAN!!!:angel:

Him and his wingman shot down a F-16 each?

@Cobra Arbok Who shot down the F-16 according to you?
The official statement is that Abhinandan shot down the F 16. I don't know who this "wingman" you keep referring to is. but of course, that is further derailing the thread which, ironically, you accused me of doing.

The division of India is near, Indian leadership caught pants down lying about F-16 and Balakot.

PM Imran Khan repeatedly told India to do introspection on IoK atrocities,, I guess it is too late now

The division of India is near, Indian leadership caught pants down lying about F-16 and Balakot.

PM Imran Khan repeatedly told India to do introspection on IoK atrocities,, I guess it is too late now
Maybe you should do an introspection on balochistan and KP. Not to mention an introspection on your failing economy.

Back
Top Bottom