What's new

Samsung Galaxy S4 or HTC One?

i still think my mobile can beat both head-on(literally)
T1iYE7XnXeXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg

tested in battlefield for last 5 years still in good shape

I have purchased HTC One and my wife will be bringing it for me on this friday... I hope that phone is good and par with my expectations

Hi guys i want to change My cell Phone and am pretty Much stck between 2 options 1st s4 2nd
htc one
I used s3 and s4 have bigger camera and processor on the other hand htc Is damm cool So need help i cant decide need your expert opinion

BTW, I was iPhone geek back in the days when iPhone had brought revolution in the phone industry. I mean I used original iphone, iphone 3, iphone 3gs, iPhone 4 and then iPhone 4s... From iPhone 4, I had switched to Samsung Galaxy S2... Loved it.. switched back to iPhone 4s and then back to Galaxy S2 or S3, I don't remember exactly. I realized by the time Galaxy S2 was in the market, iPhone had a very tough competitor and even though iPhone had better games, S2 was better for me overall... and I have been using iPhone 3 since last year and now purchased HTC for the first time in my life. I had HTC Sensation before when it was given to me for free by the contract phone... but i later changed it to Galaxy S2 and sent the phone back to the company so you can say I had bit of taste of that phone as well. My sister had bought couple of HTC phones too but I was never fan of HTC.. But for the first time I see just like Samsung outdated iPhone back in 2010 and that Apple was no longer innovative since then... HTC has given a tough challenge to Samsung and may even outdate them in future if given a chance...

BTW, I was iPhone geek back in the days when iPhone had brought revolution in the phone industry. I mean I used original iphone, iphone 3, iphone 3gs, iPhone 4 and then iPhone 4s... From iPhone 4, I had switched to Samsung Galaxy S2... Loved it.. switched back to iPhone 4s and then back to Galaxy S2 or S3, I don't remember exactly. I realized by the time Galaxy S2 was in the market, iPhone had a very tough competitor and even though iPhone had better games, S2 was better for me overall... and I have been using iPhone 3 since last year and now purchased HTC for the first time in my life. I had HTC Sensation before when it was given to me for free by the contract phone... but i later changed it to Galaxy S2 and sent the phone back to the company so you can say I had bit of taste of that phone as well. My sister had bought couple of HTC phones too but I was never fan of HTC.. But for the first time I see just like Samsung outdated iPhone back in 2010 and that Apple was no longer innovative since then... HTC has given a tough challenge to Samsung and may even outdate them in future if given a chance...

In mY last post i posted some photos of my cell i already got its its pretty awesome phone the only problem i encountered is with headphones even iphone 4 has better quality but without its sound is amazing this problem is not with every song normly people dont know it but i am using both at same time so you check i will try in 2 3 months cz i have to change my iphone 4 with some thing lol =)) lets wait and watch but camera is pretty great then s3 s2 or 4s

In mY last post i posted some photos of my cell i already got its its pretty awesome phone the only problem i encountered is with headphones even iphone 4 has better quality but without its sound is amazing this problem is not with every song normly people dont know it but i am using both at same time so you check i will try in 2 3 months cz i have to change my iphone 4 with some thing lol =)) lets wait and watch but camera is pretty great then s3 s2 or 4s

I know you already purchased it and I wouldn't call it a bad choice. Galaxy S4 has an edge in terms of both hardware and software so it's not a bad choice at all. I have always been Samsung galaxy series fan and only opted to htc for a taste change? or probably more realistically for better design, screen and audio. I am used to galaxy s3's 4.7 inch screen and didn't want 5 inches as my next upgrade right now... and its plasticy body I have used in both s2 and s3 and I kind of now got bored with it

i Jst got My s4 and its not as bad as people think camera is good Music player is good battery timing didnt checked pretty fast here are some pics
250165_640562502625323_1172548484_n.jpg
389122_640562542625319_1573332968_n.jpg
255682_640562569291983_2005075812_n.jpg
935387_640562625958644_14837037_n.jpg

Look at all that plastic. :-\

Sorry couldn't resist! :lol:

I heard touchwiz in s4 is bit unresponsive wrt a flagship model with latest hardware, is it true?

@Zakii how is one performing, specially the camera? Is it too big for one hand use?

Last edited by a moderator:
The best thing to do is get a Nokia 1100, as you can get a laptop to do the multimedia in the same price.

The best thing to do is get a Nokia 1100, as you can get a laptop to do the multimedia in the same price.

Do you carry your laptop everywhere? The thing is working people don't get much free time for themselves and try hard to balance their work life equation, and if you are married or have fiance then you get pretty little time for yourself and have to make do with it. Heck I don't even get time to root my phone and when I was in college I used to spend all my time tinkering my Linux desktop.

Look at all that plastic. :-\

Sorry couldn't resist! :lol:

I heard touchwiz in s4 is bit unresponsive wrt a flagship model with latest hardware, is it true?

@Zakii how is one performing, specially the camera? Is it too big for one hand use?
YUp plastic it dsnt have much weight ,:D Touchwiz works fine , Camera is awesome better then All older version or iphone series next week i will get my htc one so then try to post some pics of both cameras

Last edited by a moderator:
Few of my friends here on pdf were saying Htc one is better than S4 Now Both camera comprsn
Htc one
13506_649084735106433_1449997609_n.jpg

969552_649084738439766_1318357063_n.jpg
923487_649084741773099_1520578818_n.jpg
946928_649084775106429_385677349_n.jpg

Put some indoor photos in low light. I'm still undecided between nexus 4 White edition and htc one.

battery timing : Htc one
Music Both have good sound quality but htc got a feel :D
not so comfortable in hand htc one So point for s4

Back
Top Bottom