What's new

Samsung Galaxy S4 or HTC One?

Put some indoor photos in low light. I'm still undecided between nexus 4 White edition and htc one.

Htc one
376809_649089678439272_800142156_n.jpg

S4
264464_649089635105943_1925835381_n.jpg

I have htc one and I love my phone

I use Galaxy S3 before so I am sure S4 would be a great phone as well

HTC has better screen, music quality and design comparing to s4 with better hardware, software and lighter

For me its Xperia Z. Only checked S4, wasnt gonna but it anyways....seems to be the dimmest AMOLED from Samsung so far. I thought HTC one had the best screen in the market, but that turned out to be a big NO.....the only downsize with xepria Z is its speaker volume, but that is probably because of the water proofing case.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpDi95S-PJ8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

@shahzadasweet @Zakii @LaBong @RazorMC Please watch the above video and tell me that which of these two do you think has more vibrant colours. I am so glad that I never pay any heed to "reviews" :smart:

Last edited by a moderator:
For me its Xperia Z. Only checked S4, wasnt gonna but it anyways....seems to be the dimmest AMOLED from Samsung so far. I thought HTC one had the best screen in the market, but that turned out to be a big NO.....the only downsize with xepria Z is its speaker volume, but that is probably because of the water proofing case.

@shahzadasweet @Zakii @LaBong @RazorMC Please watch the above video and tell me that which of these two do you think has more vibrant colours. I am so glad that I never pay any heed to "reviews" :smart:

The Xperia's TFT is obviously brighter and viewing angles are pretty good (even though GSMArena goes nuts mentioning that it's not that good :P )

But HTC's LCD2 and LCD3 screens are something else though..... esp if you're interested in reading books or webpages.

em gone get my Z next week Cz this whole week was a big holiday so wait till that time :D

The main difference was of brightness ? did you checked that was htc on power save mode ? it it was then you have to uncheck

I use iPhone 5 for personal usage and Crackberry for work.

If I have to choose between S4 and HTC...

I would pick S4.

em gone get my Z next week Cz this whole week was a big holiday so wait till that time :D

The main difference was of brightness ? did you checked that was htc on power save mode ? it it was then you have to uncheck
Its not just the brightness, colours were quite different. Even on the stop screen pic....just notice the top left side...sky on HTC one is looking greenish vis a vis blue on Z. Which colour will you go for?

The Xperia's TFT is obviously brighter and viewing angles are pretty good (even though GSMArena goes nuts mentioning that it's not that good :P )

But HTC's LCD2 and LCD3 screens are something else though..... esp if you're interested in reading books or webpages.

Arent HTCs LCDs also made by Sony? Anyways HTC ones camera has been utter disappointment. As for Sony.....I am very excited about Honami ...20 megapixel cyber shot camera and a built in amplifier....cant wait :smitten:

Will check the video. Different types of display have different advantage. AMLOD has deeper black and more contrast while the actual PPI for Red and Blue is much less, LCD and has better viewing angle and more realistic colors. Not sure about TFT.

HTC camera is supposed to be pretty good unless you're going to print billboard or zoom 100%.

i Jst got My s4 and its not as bad as people think camera is good Music player is good battery timing didnt checked pretty fast here are some pics

Just got my S4 and put in for charging. Meanwhile a Question for you - do you have a screen protector for your S4 or is it really necessary with the Gorilla Glass 3?

Just got my S4 and put in for charging. Meanwhile a Question for you - do you have a screen protector for your S4 or is it really necessary with the Gorilla Glass 3?

yup if u dnt want small scratches on your screen

Back
Top Bottom