What's new

Samsung Galaxy S4 or HTC One?

i have s3 and its okaa and i like jelly bean 4.2
htc looks are great but its processor is low and speakers and graphics are great
on the other hand s4 have a good processor good camera
any way i orderd both and i have 14 days option use both and keep the better one

i find the HTC one more cool it looks kinda BAD A$$ :smokin:

i currently own an iPhone 4s its pretty cool too...

remember the quality of apps on the iOS dont match Android

HTC One is better built and in my opinion better looking
Also It has Beats Audio for Music Lovers

But it has non user replaceable battery which could coz difficulty if u loose the juice and their is no charging point around
Also HTC is relatively slow in updating the software on their smartphones

Many of My Friends using HTC are still stuck on ICS while I have got 3 software updates for my S3

many of friends who bought 5 recommended not to go with it they say its hangs alot a and have few bugs in it

what ???????

the iOS is very stable nothing like android,

in an android if u have apps running in the background the app which will be running will lag !!!!

Ultrapixel is not mutually exclusive with Megapixel. The HTC One has a 4 megapixel camera which uses an ultrapixel sensor. So now you tell me, what part of 13 megapixels being higher then 4 megapixels is incorrect?

u know its the quality that matters, if ur into photography u would notice that even a 4mp camera with an awesome lens would do the same as a 14-16 mp camera, so its not the cameras mp that matter even its manufacturing would matter for instance the technology used in its manufacturing :D :) . so maybe the ultrapixel sensor would do a wonder :tup:

honestly its my experience, say for example this game :REAL RACING 3 ok

now in iOS the car seems to have been polished and shiny than in in the android version, there are no reflections from the rear view mirror or the side mirrors in android. meanwhile in the iOS there is just every thing :D.

in android that is not smooth either :(

now in iOS the car seems to have been polished and shiny than in in the android version, there are no reflections from the rear view mirror or the side mirrors in android. meanwhile in the iOS there is just every thing :D.

Every game for iOS has better graphics than the Android version. iPhone's GPU is really top notch, but newer Androids have outgunned Apple there as well. Look at the games built for Tegra devices...

Thats true....IOS isnt only more stable than Android it has better apps. I used to have 3 resident evil games on my 4S, but there is not even a single version available on Android........After scoring massive popularity on IOS, It took almost a year for jet pak joyride to hit Android playstore.......However Apple products suck in few departments....No data sharing via bluetooth and no flash.....Not to mention Iphones sound quality didnt impress me much....If you are an audiophile then Samsung and Iphone are a big disappointment. For me Sonywalkman app is matchless...i havnt tried HTC one so cant say.

Every game for iOS has better graphics than the Android version. iPhone's GPU is really top notch, but newer Androids have outgunned Apple there as well. Look at the games built for Tegra devices...

Nvidia Tegra is in a league of its own....Tegra 4 will soon be available for tablets and fones.....i just love the exquisite sound quality of tegras.......and rumour has it that tegra 4 will improve the quality of snapshots too by supporting HDR modes.

Nvidia Tegra is in a league of its own....Tegra 4 will soon be available for tablets and fones.....i just love the exquisite sound quality of tegras.......and rumour has it that tegra 4 will improve the quality of snapshots too by supporting HDR modes.

Tegra already supports HDR, but Tegra 4 will be looking at HDR mode which will be active all the time. That kind of image processing will set it apart from the other chipsets.
But currently the best chipset for smartphone photography is Samsung's Exynos. The Galaxy S series and the Notes are some of the best camera phones out there.

Thats true....IOS isnt only more stable than Android it has better apps. I used to have 3 resident evil games on my 4S, but there is not even a single version available on Android........After scoring massive popularity on IOS, It took almost a year for jet pak joyride to hit Android playstore.......However Apple products suck in few departments....No data sharing via bluetooth and no flash.....Not to mention Iphones sound quality didnt impress me much....If you are an audiophile then Samsung and Iphone are a big disappointment. For me Sonywalkman app is matchless...i havnt tried HTC one so cant say.

Hi 5ive buddy,i own a 4s and i still own a SE walkman w880i for the MUSIC purpose :tup:

MashAllah even today the battery lasts for a week :D and it looks BAD A$$ to me

sony-ericsson-w880i-flame-black.jpg

I personally will go for S4 but i am tempting to buy note 2 :D

HTC one all the way.

Samsung doesn't have bigger camera. Megapixel doesn't mean anything, it's the camera sensor which matters. What HTC did is to increase pixel size(2 micron) , so that each pixel can catch more light, thus excellent performance in low light only comparable to Nokia 920.

What Samsung did is to decrease pixel size 1.1 micron from 1.5 micron,thus increasing the pixel count. As each pixel has much less area to catch light so they will be more noisy and consume more space as well.

This Megapixel war is just marketing gimmick, most dslr have 5,6 Megapixel. Most comp screen have 1028 pixel(full hd) display at best and even at 4 megapixel you will be downsizing your picture. I mean you won't be watching your pictures in billboard or something.

Only if you shoot in bright daylight and zoom your pictures to 100 percent then you can see more detail in s4 pictures. But HTC one absolutely kicks arse in low light performance.

Just check HTC one camera samples they are all over in net.
HTC one may take good pictures in low light but it don't take better picture in daylight. This comparison say it all

Samsung Galaxy S4 over HTC One

Bigger screen; works with gloves and air gestures
Higher resolution camera - 13MP vs. 4MP
Newer Android version - 4.2.2 vs. 4.1.2
Multi-window multitasking
Higher clock speed chipset
Expandable storage
User-replaceable battery of higher capacity
Additional sensors (barometer, thermometer, hygroscope)
Exclusive software features
Smaller, thinner, lighter

HTC One over Samsung Galaxy S4

Brilliant-looking aluminum unibody
Optical Image Stabilization, image sensor with 2µm pixel size
HTC Zoe, BlinkFeed
Front mounted stereo speakers, Beats Audio
FM Radio

For details comparison

Samsung Galaxy S4 vs. HTC One: Army of two - GSMArena.com

^GSM arena and Phone areana are the two most biased websites....
Look at their first point, S4 has a bigger screen....LOL only .3 difference here. But they conviently ignore that HTC ones screen has higher ppi.

Back
Top Bottom