What's new

Samsung Galaxy S4 or HTC One?

S4 has a bigger screen, higher mexapixel camera, a faster processor (depending on market). HTC has better speakers. I would go for S4.

You won't lose much by going for the S4 either though.
That is as long as you're OK with the plasticky body. Also Touchwiz. Touchwiz is a horror.

Samsung build quality is more horror than the bloatware called touchwiz. Not that sense is any better by I heard they toned it down this time. I'm waiting for Google keynote, if they release nexus 5 then I'm getting that else probably go for HTC one.

Used galaxy s (broke), HTC one s (lost) and now moto atrix 2.

I have an iphone 5, it's a very good and reliable phone. I personally prefer it over android, but it really depends in what you are looking for in a phone.

Ive always been an iphone user... Owned Iphone 3s (broke it).. than bought an iphone 4s which got stolen a week ago .. so now il be buying an iphone5...

Ive always been an iphone user... Owned Iphone 3s (broke it).. than bought an iphone 4s which got stolen a week ago .. so now il be buying an iphone5...

This is my second iphone, before I had the 4. The user experience with iOS is very good, as are the apps and everything else in the store.

SGN3. Bigger screen and expandable storage and battery change.

if u want better software,features etc.-s4 .for better hardware,looks etc.-htc one

What better software does the s4 have? Samsung is non for making gimmicky but useless software which looks great in commercial but useless as daily driver. Eye tracking, smart scroll etc are more bloatware than software.

Is it the phone Hardware/looks you're after or the functionality of it?

Android is the main downside for me which is keeping me away from the beauties produced by Samsung, Sony and HTC. Go iOS...

For an average user, the number of cores or the numbers of megapixels doesn't matter.
HTC One is better looking and has a much better display than Samsung's. Plus, most people hardly use the camera like a photographer.

My opinion: get the HTC.

Is it the phone Hardware/looks you're after or the functionality of it?

Android is the main downside for me which is keeping me away from the beauties produced by Samsung, Sony and HTC. Go iOS...

Let me guess, you've never tried android?
iOS is officially for stupid people, there's no denying that, apple itself hints to that fact by all that bs about it's friendly ui etc

For an average user, the number of cores or the numbers of megapixels doesn't matter.
HTC One is better looking and has a much better display than Samsung's. Plus, most people hardly use the camera like a photographer.

My opinion: get the HTC.

Normal people woulndt mind a good camera since they cant adjust settings like a photographer. And most also prefer replacable batteries. And android is really recource inefficient, one of the most poorly programmed OSes out there in terms of speed so more core is better specially since there's more potential for PC level apps and games

Back
Top Bottom